ICE shut down?

NOTHING is shut down any more today, than it would have been otherwise. In fact if the guys furloughed didn't use any leave for the holiday, they get it off free. The government STILL loses money.

How can they ever be shut down, they have enough work for 15 lives for each member they employ.

Another example of the sadistic conservative urge to needlessly heap misfortune on people who are already in an impossible situation.

Another example of the sadistic conservative urge to needlessly heap misfortune on people who are already in an impossible situation.

Yeah.. it dovetails nicely with the sadistic left wingers urge to needlessly heap misfortune on people who are doing just fine on their own.
If people were doing fine on their own none of you would have ever voted for Trump. The conservative approach to immigration is based almost entirely on sadism rather than any real desire to realistically address the problem.

Yeah.. it dovetails nicely with the sadistic left wingers urge to needlessly heap misfortune on people who are doing just fine on their own.
If people were doing fine on their own none of you would have ever voted for Trump.
None of me ever voted for Trump... the blame for the rise of Emperor Donny falls squarely in the laps of the lemmings from Crime Family-R and Crime Family-D, reap what you have sewn and enjoy the show.

But yeah I generally do just fine as long as the partisan dickweeds leave me alone, so I don't their elected Chumpions to "help" me out.

The conservative approach to immigration is based almost entirely on sadism rather than any real desire to realistically address the problem.
Uh-huh and the left winger approach to immigration is based almost entirely on stupidity and political opportunism, of course that dichotomy at least makes it somewhat entertaining to watch as the predictable train wreck unfolds.

If people were doing fine on their own none of you would have ever voted for Trump.
None of me ever voted for Trump... the blame for the rise of Emperor Donny falls squarely in the laps of the lemmings from Crime Family-R and Crime Family-D, reap what you have sewn and enjoy the show.

But yeah I generally do just fine as long as the partisan dickweeds leave me alone, so I don't their elected Chumpions to "help" me out.

The conservative approach to immigration is based almost entirely on sadism rather than any real desire to realistically address the problem.
Uh-huh and the left winger approach to immigration is based almost entirely on stupidity and political opportunism, of course that dichotomy at least makes it somewhat entertaining to watch as the predictable train wreck unfolds.
No situation has ever been improved by treating people like garbage. The political opportunists are mostly those who are treating immigration as a dire crisis and blaming immigrants for practically every bad thing in our nation.

Forum List

Back