ICE shut down?

Another example of the sadistic conservative urge to needlessly heap misfortune on people who are already in an impossible situation.

Yeah.. it dovetails nicely with the sadistic left wingers urge to needlessly heap misfortune on people who are doing just fine on their own.
If people were doing fine on their own none of you would have ever voted for Trump.
None of me ever voted for Trump... the blame for the rise of Emperor Donny falls squarely in the laps of the lemmings from Crime Family-R and Crime Family-D, reap what you have sewn and enjoy the show.

But yeah I generally do just fine as long as the partisan dickweeds leave me alone, so I don't their elected Chumpions to "help" me out.

The conservative approach to immigration is based almost entirely on sadism rather than any real desire to realistically address the problem.
Uh-huh and the left winger approach to immigration is based almost entirely on stupidity and political opportunism, of course that dichotomy at least makes it somewhat entertaining to watch as the predictable train wreck unfolds.
No situation has ever been improved by treating people like garbage. The political opportunists are mostly those who are treating immigration as a dire crisis and blaming immigrants for practically every bad thing in our nation.

And no nation can survive with a sizable welfare state and no immigration controls, which doesn't improve anybody's situation either.

.. and contrary to the propaganda you've obviously been gorging on, the immigration issue is squarely based in political opportunism from the partisan establishment side (of BOTH political crime families) and sheer stupidity on the part of rank-file party lemmings that have abandoned common sense and reason at the behest of their "leaders" in order to indulge in their baser instincts.

At some point the babbling partisan drones might want to stop all the finger pointing and at least try to come to their senses and objectively evaluate the realities of the situation, either that or do the rest of us a favor and just get it over with and kill each other.

Another example of the sadistic conservative urge to needlessly heap misfortune on people who are already in an impossible situation.

That they put themselves in.....
people seek asylum from the "old world" in the new world, for a reason.

Not our problem.
We would have to give asylum to all of south America if we went by your definition.
it is our problem if you want a wall. metrics under any form of capitalism, right wingers. our foreign policies must be worthless if we have a local problem.

Yeah.. it dovetails nicely with the sadistic left wingers urge to needlessly heap misfortune on people who are doing just fine on their own.
If people were doing fine on their own none of you would have ever voted for Trump.
None of me ever voted for Trump... the blame for the rise of Emperor Donny falls squarely in the laps of the lemmings from Crime Family-R and Crime Family-D, reap what you have sewn and enjoy the show.

But yeah I generally do just fine as long as the partisan dickweeds leave me alone, so I don't their elected Chumpions to "help" me out.

The conservative approach to immigration is based almost entirely on sadism rather than any real desire to realistically address the problem.
Uh-huh and the left winger approach to immigration is based almost entirely on stupidity and political opportunism, of course that dichotomy at least makes it somewhat entertaining to watch as the predictable train wreck unfolds.
No situation has ever been improved by treating people like garbage. The political opportunists are mostly those who are treating immigration as a dire crisis and blaming immigrants for practically every bad thing in our nation.

And no nation can survive with a sizable welfare state and no immigration controls, which doesn't improve anybody's situation either.

.. and contrary to the propaganda you've obviously been gorging on, the immigration issue is squarely based in political opportunism from the partisan establishment side (of BOTH political crime families) and sheer stupidity on the part of rank-file party lemmings that have abandoned common sense and reason at the behest of their "leaders" in order to indulge in their baser instincts.

At some point the babbling partisan drones might want to stop all the finger pointing and at least try to come to their senses and objectively evaluate the realities of the situation, either that or do the rest of us a favor and just get it over with and kill each other.
only lousy capitalists and right wingers lose money on public policies.

Forum List

Back