ICE arrests fugitive on rape charges in NC after prior release (Sanctuary Sheriff)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
WNCN ^ | Aug 15, 2019 | News desk

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WNCN) — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials arrested a Honduran man after deputies in Mecklenburg County released him, despite rape and child sex charges.

Authorities say Oscar Pacheco-Leonardo, 33, a repeat immigration violator, was targeted during an enforcement operation in Mecklenburg County on Aug. 9.

According to a release from ICE, the Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office refused to honor an ICE detainer, or even notify ICE of the release, resulting in Pacheco’s release, despite first-degree rape and indecent liberties with a minor charges.

Pacheco was previously removed from the United States to Honduras in July 2006, and illegally re-entered, the release says.

Pacheco was arrested by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department on June 14 on one count of first-degree rape and two counts of indecent liberties with a child. A detainer was issued the following day, but the detainer was not honored.

“This is yet another example of a clear public safety threat being released onto the streets of Mecklenburg County rather than into ICE custody due to the current sheriff’s policy on ICE non-cooperation,” said ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations Atlanta Field Office Director Sean Gallagher.

“The Mecklenburg County sheriff’s decision to restrict cooperation with ICE serves as an open invitation to aliens who commit criminal offenses that Mecklenburg County is a safe haven for persons seeking to evade federal authorities, and residents of Mecklenburg County are less safe today than last year due to these policies.”

-----------

Here’s the POS Sheriff.....Just another black, party of INFANTICIDE scumbag!

Screen-Shot-2019-08-07-at-11-21-00-AM.jpg

It has been ruled unconstitutional for a city or state to hold someone on a detainer.

Federal judge: Holding inmates longer on immigration detainers is unconstitutional

Cities have been sued and lost for doing this.

ICE could have issued a warrant which can be honored but they did not.

Based upon Pacheco-Leonardo’s previous deportation, ICE could have but did NOT seek a criminal arrest warrant for Illegal Re-Entry. The reasons for that decision have yet to be satisfactorily explained to me or to the public,” Sheriff McFadden said.

Meck Co. Sheriff, NC House Speaker respond after ICE arrests fugitive on rape charges after prior release

It has been ruled unconstitutional for a city or state to hold someone on a detainer.

Federal judge: Holding inmates longer on immigration detainers is unconstitutional

Based upon Pacheco-Leonardo’s previous deportation, ICE could have but did NOT seek a criminal arrest warrant for Illegal Re-Entry. The reasons for that decision have yet to be satisfactorily explained to me or to the public,” Sheriff McFadden said.

Meck Co. Sheriff, NC House Speaker respond after ICE arrests fugitive on rape charges after prior release
they could be terrorists and we should just let them go???!!
SMART
Honduras detains 5 Syrians over fake passports - CNN

SMART

If they are wanted by the Federal government they can issue a warrant. That was already stated.

SMART

If they are wanted by the Federal government they can issue a warrant. That was already stated.
but the judges help them escape through the back door
the judges refuse to abide by the law
Judge accused of helping immigrant escape ICE through court back door sees pay and benefits restored

SMART

but the judges help them escape through the back door
the judges refuse to abide by the law
Judge accused of helping immigrant escape ICE through court back door sees pay and benefits restored

Judges and the police can get away with all kinds of things. Join those protesting that.

They have to start throwing sanctuary city mayors-sheriffs in jail for defying federal law.

He followed Federal Court rulings.

Then he should have the moral courage to challenge such a vile ruling, and hold the child rapist instead of releasing the child rapist back into his community.

I don't know which person disgusts me more, the child rapist or the sheriff that refuses to even try to keep him off the streets.

They have to start throwing sanctuary city mayors-sheriffs in jail for defying federal law.

While others don't and prevent continued rape, robbery and murder....the judge needs to be ass fucked by Bubba....6 or 7 times to drive the message home that liberal laws are NOT what is needed!

Then he should have the moral courage to challenge such a vile ruling, and hold the child rapist instead of releasing the child rapist back into his community.

I don't know which person disgusts me more, the child rapist or the sheriff that refuses to even try to keep him off the streets.

Lol.....how about ICE that doesnt bother to issue a warrant for someone they had previously released?

Nothing the sheriff can do.

While others don't and prevent continued rape, robbery and murder....the judge needs to be ass fucked by Bubba....6 or 7 times to drive the message home that liberal laws are NOT what is needed!

Federal laws......repeat it to yourself.....Federal laws. Laws would have allowed him to have been held though. ICE didn't bother.

Lol.....how about ICE that doesnt bother to issue a warrant for someone they had previously released?

You do agree that the child rapist who was here illegally, should not have been released back into the community?

Do, you agree that he should get his trial, and after he serves his time, if any, he should be deported and never allowed back into the nation?

You do agree that the child rapist who was here illegally, should not have been released back into the community?

ICE should have issued the warrant and came and got the person. Though, all they could do is process and release them until trial also.

Do, you agree that he should get his trial, and after he serves his time, if any, he should be deported and never allowed back into the nation?

What are you suggesting? Cut off his legs?

ICE should have issued the warrant and came and got the person. Though, all they could do is process and release them until trial also.

I asked some simple questions. You were welcome to put whatever qualifies in the answer(s) that you wanted.

Instead, you got evasive and did not answer the questions.

Kind of tells US where you are coming from lefty.

Tell me. Do you identify as an American?

I asked some simple questions. You were welcome to put whatever qualifies in the answer(s) that you wanted.

I'm explaining the situation to you. There is NO such thing as "never allowed to come back". It's an impossibility. He wasn't allowed to come the first time, or the second time. What good did telling him he couldn't come back do?

A cities hands are tied but what this thread is trying to do is blame the cities for the problem. ICE refused to issue a warrant. And after issuing the warrant, then what? We have nowhere to keep who knows how many thousands of people.

You can say "I support this, or I support that" but what I am doing is simply stating the realities. I've stated what I would do. Most agree with me but then will not hold the administration responsible for doing it.

We need to cut off the jobs. We need to if need be shut the jobs down that refuse to follow the laws. Then ICE isn't wasting it's time arresting 600 people and then simply releasing most of them. They can focus on guys like this one.

I'm explaining the situation to you. There is NO such thing as "never allowed to come back". It's an impossibility. He wasn't allowed to come the first time, or the second time. What good did telling him he couldn't come back do?

A cities hands are tied but what this thread is trying to do is blame the cities for the problem. ICE refused to issue a warrant. And after issuing the warrant, then what? We have nowhere to keep who knows how many thousands of people.

You can say "I support this, or I support that" but what I am doing is simply stating the realities. I've stated what I would do. Most agree with me but then will not hold the administration responsible for doing it.

We need to cut off the jobs. We need to if need be shut the jobs down that refuse to follow the laws. Then ICE isn't wasting it's time arresting 600 people and then simply releasing most of them. They can focus on guys like this one.

It is the "600 guys" that provide the cover for people like this to hide in.

It is the "600 guys" that provide the cover for people like this to hide in.

Yes, and? I said that the solution is to crush those employing them.

WNCN ^ | Aug 15, 2019 | News desk

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WNCN) — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials arrested a Honduran man after deputies in Mecklenburg County released him, despite rape and child sex charges.

Authorities say Oscar Pacheco-Leonardo, 33, a repeat immigration violator, was targeted during an enforcement operation in Mecklenburg County on Aug. 9.

According to a release from ICE, the Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office refused to honor an ICE detainer, or even notify ICE of the release, resulting in Pacheco’s release, despite first-degree rape and indecent liberties with a minor charges.

Pacheco was previously removed from the United States to Honduras in July 2006, and illegally re-entered, the release says.

Pacheco was arrested by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department on June 14 on one count of first-degree rape and two counts of indecent liberties with a child. A detainer was issued the following day, but the detainer was not honored.

“This is yet another example of a clear public safety threat being released onto the streets of Mecklenburg County rather than into ICE custody due to the current sheriff’s policy on ICE non-cooperation,” said ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations Atlanta Field Office Director Sean Gallagher.

“The Mecklenburg County sheriff’s decision to restrict cooperation with ICE serves as an open invitation to aliens who commit criminal offenses that Mecklenburg County is a safe haven for persons seeking to evade federal authorities, and residents of Mecklenburg County are less safe today than last year due to these policies.”

-----------

Here’s the POS Sheriff.....Just another black, party of INFANTICIDE scumbag!

Screen-Shot-2019-08-07-at-11-21-00-AM.jpg

Deportation should only come after serving a stiff jail term which escalates after each entry.

Forum List

Back