IAF Strikes Syrian Military Bases

Actually, it's a good thing that Obama has been neutered and has assumed the role of an international clown.

Now Netanyahoo will have to deal directly with Putin.

And believe me Putin will treat Nettey Boy like a red headed step son and not take any crap from him. . :cool:

Wow, what a bizzare and delusional world you live in. You actually think Netanyahu and Israel would make a drastic airstike on Russian missiles without coodrination with the USA. You hate Obama so much that you are unable to see the larger stategy that has been and is being implemented in regards to Syria, Russian support for Syria and Iran and in the end, Iran itself.
You think Obama is the clown when Putin is in fact the clown. Israel, with support from the USA, just gave Putin a message. The message is that Russia has very little control of, or now, even influence on what goes on in Syria. Russia can not protect Syria. Iran has the same air defense systems as Syria. Their systems are useless against our weapons. They are not even close to being on the same level of technological effeciency. Israel was able to fly through that system and can do it again whenever they want or need to. By making these probes against the Russian system to attack Russian targets we are establishing two things. First, we can do it and second, we will attack Russian targets.
Israel does some of the dirty work for us. They do things that are uncomfortable for us to do. You can be sure Putin, Assad and those fuckers in Iran know full well that the USA and Israel are coordinating the strategy that has put them into a box.
Incorrect Poindexter.

Putin backed Obama down......and now the U.S. won't interfere with the Russians in the ME

And the Russians sure won't let a postage stamp sized nation like Israel dictate anything to them. . :cool:

Wow, what a bizzare and delusional world you live in. You actually think Netanyahu and Israel would make a drastic airstike on Russian missiles without coodrination with the USA. You hate Obama so much that you are unable to see the larger stategy that has been and is being implemented in regards to Syria, Russian support for Syria and Iran and in the end, Iran itself.
You think Obama is the clown when Putin is in fact the clown. Israel, with support from the USA, just gave Putin a message. The message is that Russia has very little control of, or now, even influence on what goes on in Syria. Russia can not protect Syria. Iran has the same air defense systems as Syria. Their systems are useless against our weapons. They are not even close to being on the same level of technological effeciency. Israel was able to fly through that system and can do it again whenever they want or need to. By making these probes against the Russian system to attack Russian targets we are establishing two things. First, we can do it and second, we will attack Russian targets.
Israel does some of the dirty work for us. They do things that are uncomfortable for us to do. You can be sure Putin, Assad and those fuckers in Iran know full well that the USA and Israel are coordinating the strategy that has put them into a box.
Incorrect Poindexter.

Putin backed Obama down......and now the U.S. won't interfere with the Russians in the ME

And the Russians sure won't let a postage stamp sized nation like Israel dictate anything to them. . :cool:
Putin didn't back Obama down.

Obama backed himself down, he saw that Americans didn't want another military involvement with yet another Muslim or Arab NUTJOB. It's what happens when you have weak presidents with no moral clarity, like Jimmy Carter.

Putin doesn't give a rat's ass about the pipsqueak Netanyahoo and his little zionist fiefdom in the desert.

If Netty Boy tries the antics with Putin like he does with Obama he will be in a world of hurt.

Russian's have a several centuries old dislike of Jews and won't put up with their double dealing and lying ways. . :cool:
You misunderstand, as usual. Putin has his hands full with Islamic animals right there, in his own back door in Chechnya. Push comes to shove, Israel, USA, Europe, Russia are all on the same page when it comes to dealing we the threat of Islam. Russia is NOT, I repeat, NYET going to stick its neck out for any Muslim country. Period.

Whatever Russia is doing with Syria is all about $$$. But there will come a time when the costs out weight the financial rewards, and Syria will be dropped like a hot potato.

exactly, they didn't in the 60's or 70's and they won't now. That has not changed.
That is correct. They didn't when US invaded Iraq either, twice, and both times Sadam was a bigtime Soviet client state.

By the end of the next decade, Russia's foreign policy will be squarely in the muslim camp. . :cool:

"Russia’s Muslim population has increased by 40 percent since 1989, to about 25 million. By 2015, Muslims will make up a majority of Russia’s conscript army and by 2020 one-fifth of the population.

In 30 years, people of Muslim descent will definitely outnumber ethnic Russians,”

Muslim birthrate worries Russia - Washington Times

By the end of the next decade, Russia's foreign policy will be squarely in the muslim camp. . :cool:

"Russia’s Muslim population has increased by 40 percent since 1989, to about 25 million. By 2015, Muslims will make up a majority of Russia’s conscript army and by 2020 one-fifth of the population.

In 30 years, people of Muslim descent will definitely outnumber ethnic Russians,”

Muslim birthrate worries Russia - Washington Times
By the end of the next decade? Islam will be outlawed in the West, and even some Muslim countries.

You really need to stop having these massive hallucinations.

Incorrect Poindexter.

Putin didn't make Obama backdown. Putin jumped in and said "Wait, we will get rid of the WMD's, you don't have to bomb them." He did this as he evacuated the Russian military presence in Syria and withdrew his offensive navel capibilties. And today Putin is not able to defend or even make believe he can protect Syria or any part of it.
The SA 125 missiles that were the latest Russian hardware to be destroyed by the little postage stamp nation are radio controlled two stage solid rocket fuel short range, low altitude ground to air missiles that require a well trained technician to operate. Because these were new to the Syrian air defense system it is a good speculation that Russians would have been present during the attack. Meaning some Russians may have been destroyed during the attack. Go ahead and think Obama got backed down and Putin is the guy in control. Lets see what Putin will do about having his latest shipment of missiles blown to pieces in a mocking kind of fuck you Putin kind of way.

:lol: UN peace keepers......sorry, let me catch my breath, that was funny.

Meanwhile in Syria...Assad continues to butcher his own....you in love with shiny objects?
Israel's been butchering Palestinian's for almost a half-century.

I think that would take precedent.

Putin didn't make Obama backdown. Putin jumped in and said "Wait, we will get rid of the WMD's, you don't have to bomb them." He did this as he evacuated the Russian military presence in Syria and withdrew his offensive navel capibilties. And today Putin is not able to defend or even make believe he can protect Syria or any part of it.
The SA 125 missiles that were the latest Russian hardware to be destroyed by the little postage stamp nation are radio controlled two stage solid rocket fuel short range, low altitude ground to air missiles that require a well trained technician to operate. Because these were new to the Syrian air defense system it is a good speculation that Russians would have been present during the attack. Meaning some Russians may have been destroyed during the attack. Go ahead and think Obama got backed down and Putin is the guy in control. Lets see what Putin will do about having his latest shipment of missiles blown to pieces in a mocking kind of fuck you Putin kind of way.
So in your feeble mind Nutanyahoo can boss Putin around and Russia is in fear of Israel. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

:lol: UN peace keepers......sorry, let me catch my breath, that was funny.

Meanwhile in Syria...Assad continues to butcher his own....you in love with shiny objects?
Israel's been butchering Palestinian's for almost a half-century.

I think that would take precedent.

right, are these like the peacekeepers who pulled up stakes when nasser moved up his troops?

So in your feeble mind Nutanyahoo can boss Putin around and Russia is in fear of Israel. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Israel can only do what it does because the USA stands behind Israel. Netenyahu is our crazy brother that we can't always control. Thats our story and we are sticking to it. What can Putin do? Even though Putin knows the crazy brother story is bullcrap, he can't prove it. Blowing up Russian weapons in Syria is not bossing around Putin. If Putin has a problem with his weapons getting blown up by Israel he needs to make a phone call to Obama. See how it works and who is in charge?

Peter-----I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart------I did not grow up
in the town in which I now live. In my past I did LOTS OF HOUSEPLANTS ---
and they flourished----merely on window sills. But now----my thumb has turned
black-------I NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HOW AND WHEN TO WATER MY PLANTS!!!
for the record------I try-----I even boil the water to remove chlorine---I TRY!!!!!!!!!

PS---have some compassion on sherri-----she is mourning the loss of long range
missile launchers ------- remember how proudly nus-kharah-allah praised
them????

I have lots of compassion for Sherri - hence my thoughtful and kindly advice to her.

(Between you and me I expect she is probably also useless at plant care but I think it will be good for her to be diverted into a topic where she would not be continually subject to ridicule).

PS My neighbours trust me to water their plants - Swedes have lots of them - when they are away. And I havn't killed any yet! says he boastfully. Their water (and mine ) is softened with salt tablets. Do you think that might help?

you mean you use ION EXCHANGE method for removing some stuff from your water?
I see no reason why it would help------but I have to admit------of the science classes
I did as an undergraduate------botany was my only B -------uhm-----I have read
that removing the CHLORINE is a good idea------which is probably something that
does happen in ion exchange systems--------do you have a bit WATER SOFTENER
TANK----or just one of them pitchers with a filter?

A big water softener tank which we fill with salt tablets every couple of months.

I understand Israel's security concerns, but the Syrian conflict and the region as a whole is very fragile right now, and I don't think unilateral airstrikes on Syria's facilities is a good idea. Though, they've been doing such things for decades, so I don't see it stopping any time soon.
What do you think the outcome would be if the missles in question were to be shipped to Lebanon? Would Hezbollah decorate them like Christmas trees and sing Christmas carols?[/QUOTE

You're preaching to the choir. I'm hopeful, not naive. That being said, Israel attacking their neighbors is a self-fulfilling prophecy. They attack others to prevent future attacks, but only create more animosity towards themselves in the process. When you match aggression with aggression, all you're doing is perpetuating the problem for decades to come. Israeli missile strikes, or strikes by any country for that matter, is a band-aid to a complex problem that will not be solved by bullets and missiles.

When the AQ (Animosity Quotient) stands at 100 more A cannot be "created".

Most of Israels neighbours want to destroy her and kill all Jews. "Bullets and missiles" will not solve the problem but will help Israel counter the Arabs' thirst for genocide.

You are quite wrong to call actions to defend one's country and the lives of its people "aggression".

Israel can only do what it does because the USA stands behind Israel.call to Obama.

As long as Mr Obama is president the US does not "stand behind Israel". He hates Israel almost as much as he hates Britain.

It is always Israel attacking her neighbors and targeting civilians to maim and hurt and kill.

Lebanon 2002, Israel massacred 20000 Lebanese in air strikes in Beirut. Even targeted a Jewish Synagogue there.

And the colonial Zionist terrorist enterprise is nothing but a continuing Zionist genocide operation.

Israel can only do what it does because the USA stands behind Israel.call to Obama.

As long as Mr Obama is president the US does not "stand behind Israel". He hates Israel almost as much as he hates Britain.

So says a Hater from Sweden!

You've got me bang to rights. I hate, with a passion, violence, cruelty and intolerance which - alas! - are integral to the Islamic ideology.

(I'm not actually FROM Sweden. I'm a New Swede.)

It is always Israel attacking her neighbors and targeting civilians to maim and hurt and kill.

Lebanon 2002, Israel massacred 20000 Lebanese in air strikes in Beirut. Even targeted a Jewish Synagogue there.

And the colonial Zionist terrorist enterprise is nothing but a continuing Zionist genocide operation.

Lies. Typical for those suffering from your pathology.

You can’t bring yourself to admit that Hamas has a charter that call for Israel's eradication and continues to arm with more weaponry. Iran seeks nuclear weapons and continues its call for the elimination of Israel. The islamist world remains silent when for near a decade thousands of rockets fell on southern Israel from Gaza, while Israeli soldiers were kidnapped or killed by Hamas fascists.

Forum List

Back