I Would Say The Party of NO Are Actually Democrats

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
They will not reform government, they will not cut costs, they will not downsize government, they will not reduce the budget, and they will not make the harsh decisions necessary to get us through these tough times.

And the entire planet, outside of a few million hack government workers, knows we have too.

They will not reform government, they will not cut costs, they will not downsize government, they will not reduce the budget, and they will not make the harsh decisions necessary to get us through these tough times.

And the entire planet, outside of a few million hack government workers, knows we have too.

I'm sure you would say that but unfortunately your party has already been tagged with that description.

I'm sure you would say that but unfortunately your party has already been tagged with that description.

You wish.

You wish.

Annie, go to google and type in the party of no.

This is a timely thread because it was just reported this morning that the latest poll shows that 60% of Americans think the Republicans are not doing enough to compromise with the Democrats.

This is a timely thread because it was just reported this morning that the latest poll shows that 60% of Americans think the Republicans are not doing enough to compromise with the Democrats.

Republicans have absolutely no power in the House and only 41 votes in the Senate.

The White House does not have to compromise. Republicans are powerless and the Dimwits still can't get their act together.

Seems to me Obama should be talking to dimocrats about compromise.

Oh Yes.

Hell. The Dems had a super majority and couldn't get it done. They cut the Reps out of any part of the clusterfuck healthcare bill.

NOW, all of a sudden they want to be bipartisan and include the Reps????? They call the Reps the party of NO?? Bunch of bs if you ask me.

It is funny.

It's kind of like a football coach blaming the water boy for a loss.

Sometimes "No" is a good thing. Maybe if his mother had of said "No" we wouldn't have an Owe Bama now...

Because the Dems are not the party of no. They are the party of "Fuck You."

You want affordable health care? Fuck you.
You want affordable energy? Fuck you
You want bipartisanship? Fuck you
You want transparency in government? Fuck you
You want fair bills that don't give outsized favors to Nebraskans or union members? Fuck you
You want bills that dont add millions of dollars of earmarks? fuck you
You want free and fair elections? Fuck you.

Yup, the Democrats are the party fo Fuck You. If they had just done what they said they would do and people elected them to do they would have an outstanding record.

I Would Say The Party of NO Are Actually Democrats

of course you would.. but, then again, you are a banal idiot fresh from the garbage can so.. meh.. your opinion means two things: jack and shit.

Crusader Frank and The Killer Rabi probably have tissues if you need something to wipe your tears away.

So, you're saying that people support Obama and the Dem $1.6 Trillion deficit?

The Republicans didn't do any of these things while they held the majority and the presidency.

And, in addition, they are blocking every single attempt at legislation proposed now that they are in the minority.

Which means that the Republicans live up to your definition of the "Party of No" and then add their own special brand of "Party of No".

I find it amusing that when Republicans are in office, people on the right don't really complain about spending. But when the Democrats are in office, and they want to spend money on programs that they support, there's a massive outcry from the right about debt and deficit spending.

That's pretty convenient, if your goal is to promote the Republican agenda through spending.

Last edited:

So, you're saying that people support Obama and the Dem $1.6 Trillion deficit?

Rachel Maddow ran a very funny piece last night of Republican congressmen and Senators, who had voted against the stimulus package, back home praising the stimulus money their states and districts got and all the good work it was doing.

The Republicans didn't do any of these things while they held the majority and the presidency.

And, in addition, they are blocking every single attempt at legislation proposed now that they are in the minority.

Which means that the Republicans live up to your definition of the "Party of No" and then add their own special brand of "Party of No".

I find it amusing that when Republicans are in office, people on the right don't really complain about spending. But when the Democrats are in office, and they want to spend money on programs that they support, there's a massive outcry from the right about debt and deficit spending.

That's pretty convenient, if your goal is to promote the Republican agenda through spending.

But I thought Obama ran to end the failed policies of George W Bush?
I thought Pelosi etc ran in '08 to end GOP out of control spending and earmarks?
And how can Republicans block anything since the Dems have a majority in both houses, and had a supermajority in the Senate until 3 weeks ago? Or have you conveniently forgotten that fact? Again?
And Republicans did protest spending under Bush. I have posted numerous comments by Richard Shelby of AL and Jeff Flake of NV to that effect. The question is why didnt Democrats protest out of control spending under Bush when they had control, and even more out of control spending under Obama?
The Democrats are funny: the run on opposing GOP policies and when they get in they continue those policies and blame the GOP for it.
And of course, the Dems are the Party of Fuck You.

Forum List

Back