Where were the pacifist during the serb campaign?

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
How come all these pacifist liberals didn't mind when Clinton was bombing the shit our of the serbs? I'm wondering why is it OK in their mind to use military power to flex our 'imperial' might around the world but can't use it to defend ourselves? I'm beginning to wonder if the only reason you guys support anything is when their is power behind it.

Getting involved in that was one of the largest policy errors the USA ever made.

There were no 'good guys' and Clinton ended up helping radical Jihadists find a new home as he blindly supported teh Muslim side in that ages old conflict.

• Banned
You can't oppose the war and still support the troops right?

We can but you guys can't because you say "I support the troops" but then in the next breadth you talk about the warcrimes American troops are conducting and think of ways to punish them for their activities. Don't forget all the movies that seem to come out about psychotic soldiers who only happen to fight in wars you guys don't like. We are beginning to notice a pattern.

its nearly 15 years later. why on earth are we asking this? Alot has changed since then.

• Banned
its nearly 15 years later. why on earth are we asking this? Alot has changed since then.

To discuss the nature of globalism and how the left and right sees the proper use of military force in the world. The left sees it as a tool for the UN and the international community while the right sees it as a tool for defending American interest and security abroad.

Forum List

Back