I wonder if Biden still thinks this way.. If so Obama should be impeached.

It would be great if they had impeachment hearings for a third Democratic President. Maybe it will shake Democrats out of the notion that impeachment should only be used to remove a dangerous President from power..and use it like Republicans have..over trivial political nonsense.

It would be great if they had impeachment hearings for a third Democratic President. Maybe it will shake Democrats out of the notion that impeachment should only be used to remove a dangerous President from power..and use it like Republicans have..over trivial political nonsense.

Yez. A good idea since Republicans thought of it. Btw, is this another hit and run by Lovebear?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2yBRucRe7c]Raw Video Vice President Biden Whispers this is a Big Fucking Deal - March 23 2010 (HD ) - YouTube[/ame]

Yez. A good idea since Republicans thought of it. Btw, is this another hit and run by Lovebear?

You saying Biden is a republican? Who knew?

I wish the Republicans would just go ahead and impeach Obama

God knows they can't beat him in an election, that birth certificate stuff was a bust and impeachment is all they have left

I vote that they impeach him over teleprmter use and excessive bowing

I wish the Republicans would just go ahead and impeach Obama

God knows they can't beat him in an election, that birth certificate stuff was a bust and impeachment is all they have left

I vote that they impeach him over teleprmter use and excessive bowing

Is Joe Biden your uncle or something?

Andrew Johnson was dangerous....and Nixon would have been impeached and worse had he not resigned.

The only two impeachments I remember where Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton. What are you talking about?

Hatebear, ya mean?

Forum List

Back