I won the lottery of life, I am English.

Of that I have no doubt. The only question is how many other socks you have on this one.
I am an original guy, if I assume a username I stick with just the one. I’m an honest guy... I’m English.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that when a person feels compelled to cry up his honesty or integrity, he is usually rather deficient is said attribute.
Of that I have no doubt. The only question is how many other socks you have on this one.
I am an original guy, if I assume a username I stick with just the one. I’m an honest guy... I’m English.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that when a person feels compelled to cry up his honesty or integrity, he is usually rather deficient is said attribute.
We get a lot of words from Latin, the Romans used the term testis to give an assurance of truth, in a court of law we testify that we are going to tell the truth. I’m cupping my testicals and swearing to you I’m truthful... how’s that?

Your claim is meaningless without photographic evidence.

Just sayin'.
I see your pm is not turned on. Maybe you could see the evidence?

Oh, Puh-leeeze. I jest! Pics are TMI.

We get a lot of words from Latin, the Romans used the term testis to give an assurance of truth, in a court of law we testify that we are going to tell the truth. I’m cupping my testicals and swearing to you I’m truthful... how’s that?

Just sayin'.

Yeah... I thought so... just teasing you Boedicca!

I assure you, I’m resistant to that bollocks!

Hmmm...we'll see. With a name like Roy Batty, you likely have a predetermined expiration date.
Oh I’m known by a few more usernames on various boards as well Boedicca

The real issue is the other person's honesty and integrity when being judge, jury and executioner on a person. Many people destroyed....

Just sayin'.

Yeah... I thought so... just teasing you Boedicca!

Ahem,

It's boedicca in the style of e e cummings, s'il vous plait!

Hmmm...we'll see. With a name like Roy Batty, you likely have a predetermined expiration date.
Oh I’m known by a few more usernames on various boards as well Boedicca

The real issue is the other person's honesty and integrity when being judge, jury and executioner on a person. Many people destroyed....
Trust is a two way street, I’m here for the long run. This board has shown it’s got a real good set of people, if I prove I’m a trustworthy guy that’s up to you to judge me.

I remember the train came through Rennes.
Don’t speak to me of Rennes! A filthy little shit of a waiter in Rennes refused to come and take my families order.

The train only passed through. Could I have disembarked at Lorient?
Did you pass Fougères?

Just can't remember. I thought I'd never forget, but I can't recall the names.

I was collected at the train station, and whisked off to the remote countryside.

During my ancestry hunt, a town in France kept turning up. Alsace or something like that. And I mean..more times than just one!

During my ancestry hunt, a town in France kept turning up. Alsace or something like that. And I mean..more times than just one!

I used to go there often. Another lovely area.
One of my greats was a soldier in Napoleons army but can't remember which one. On the other hand...another great blazed the Oregon Trail. But the originals that made me exist were all european.

One of my greats was a soldier in Napoleons army but can't remember which one. On the other hand...another great blazed the Oregon Trail. But the originals that made me exist were all european.
My eldest son has been following up on our Dutch history, seems our ancestry lived in the Zeider zee area Apparently one of them was our town mayor.

What is your French ancestry percentage?

Think man think! :)
Did you ever get to the coast at La Balle?

There was one seaside place; rather tatty.

Some years previous to that trip, I took a ferry from Jersey to a beautiful Britanny town. The smell of woodsmoke in the air.

Can't remember the name of that either.

Think man think! :)
Did you ever get to the coast at La Balle?

There was one seaside place; rather tatty.

Some years previous to that trip, I took a ferry from Jersey to a beautiful Britanny town. The smell of woodsmoke in the air.

Can't remember the name of that either.
No photos in a cake tin aunt Margret gave you?

Forum List

Back