Hi. I'm a retired letter carrier and born again Christian.

If by intelligently you mean responding to discussions by calling the opposition names like "Repugs" and "Demonrats" you've come to the right place. :thup:

Let me know if you ever find that place. I'll be here till then,

Hi. Have a nibble.
kdm1cacracker0526kdmanimal-crackers-for-the-weekend-cover-story-picture-id567399863

Welcome and on behalf of the welcoming committee I want to say thanks for dropping by our wonderful message board that is filled with intelligent and very insightful debate that includes religion to politics.

Just note we are a very, very, very polite group that show nothing but the upmost respect for our fellow posters.

So with that welcome...:19:

Just for the record, I have a couple of questions to ask. Everyone here is defective in some way, so think of this as the island of misfit toys for the internet.
1. Just how crazy are you?
2. What horrible thing happened to you to cause you to end up down here?
3. And finally, Just how crazy are you?

Just for the record, I have a couple of questions to ask. Everyone here is defective in some way, so think of this as the island of misfit toys for the internet.

Dear Bulldog,

Please note we are a very civil society on this board and show nothing but the upmost respect and should not scare the newbie with questions like that...

:04:

Dear Bulldog,

Please note we are a very civil society on this board and show nothing but the upmost respect and should not scare the newbie with questions like that...

:04:

So does that mean you don't need that paper sack of dog crap and cigarette lighter you asked for?

I am offended my dear good man that you would ever insinuate that I would light a bag of dog crap in someone thread...

( wait until the newbie can read downstairs )

Welcome! I frequently read mail, but I was only born once. All the best.

Forum List

Back