I wish someone would open up a hormone supermarket

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I wish someone would open up a hormone supermarket here in the United states. We here have tons of pot shops so I don't understand why such a shop for sports enhancement and transgender needs etc couldn't be opened up here in America.

Test for body builders, powerlifters and people that want to look good and compete. Believe me these sports rely on this stuff and I believe people should be able to get it easily. Also for transmales like i use to be! There's tons of us. Us Girls could go into this store wanting to be stronger and look better and get what we need. Men could go into this store and buy steroids to build massive bodies that make us girls hot in our panties. ;) We could get what we need the same way most people get yogurt, salad, chicken and can goods...Right off of one of the selves.

For our male friends or females that need it as they're suffering from menopause they could get esterodiol and blockers. For our younger male friends they could get puberty blockers over the fucking counter.

This store could be successful focusing on the bodybuilding and transgender communities. It could have big powerful studs working the desk and helping people. ;) This store could have normal shit like protein, energy drinks and other goods you'd find at a gmc also.

If I could open up such a store I'd be a rich bitch!!! I'd make billions of dollars as there's many hundreds of billions of dollar market for this stuff as people want it. Capitalism baby!!!

I wish someone would open up a hormone supermarket here in the United states. We here have tons of pot shops so I don't understand why such a shop for sports enhancement and transgender needs etc couldn't be opened up here in America.

Test for body builders, powerlifters and people that want to look good and compete. Believe me these sports rely on this stuff and I believe people should be able to get it easily. Also for transmales like i use to be! There's tons of us. Us Girls could go into this store wanting to be stronger and look better and get what we need. Men could go into this store and buy steroids to build massive bodies that make us girls hot in our panties. ;) We could get what we need the same way most people get yogurt, salad, chicken and can goods...Right off of one of the selves.

For our male friends or females that need it as they're suffering from menopause they could get esterodiol and blockers. For our younger male friends they could get puberty blockers over the fucking counter.

This store could be successful focusing on the bodybuilding and transgender communities. It could have big powerful studs working the desk and helping people. ;) This store could have normal shit like protein, energy drinks and other goods you'd find at a gmc also.

If I could open up such a store I'd be a rich bitch!!! I'd make billions of dollars as there's many hundreds of billions of dollar market for this stuff as people want it. Capitalism baby!!!
Oh HELL NO!!!
Totally normal sweet woman + hormones = crazy bat out of HELL!!! RUN FOREST RUN!!!

From someone who obviously hasn't a clue how dangerous artificial hormones can be.

Yeah, you go ahead dear, and gobble them like candy. Make sure and keep us informed on your progress.

And make sure you get that fifteenth "booster" too.

From someone who obviously hasn't a clue how dangerous artificial hormones can be.

Yeah, you go ahead dear, and gobble them like candy. Make sure and keep us informed on your progress.

And make sure you get that fifteenth "booster" too.

She is obviously on a cocktail already .

For her sake , should we report her for being permanently drunk and disorderly ?
On the other hand , she could be exactly what SnivellingCanadian needs to bring him back to life .Or finish him off .

She is obviously on a cocktail already .

For her sake , should we report her for being permanently drunk and disorderly ?
On the other hand , she could be exactly what SnivellingCanadian needs to bring him back to life .Or finish him off .

No. If we did that, it might be forced in some way to get help.

I’d like to buy hormones over the counter too.

But I’m guessing for very different reasons than the OP.

Forum List

Back