I Wish Hispanics Had Their Own Countries

I wish Hispanics had their own countries so they could make them the way they want and have a place to get away from all this American Racism.

They do; Mexico, Guatemala, panama, Brazil, chili, etc., they have fucked them all up so bad they was to move here. Unfortunately, they will do the same thing to this country.

Brazil speaks Portuguese. And Chili is a pepper.

Amazingly neither of them are races though.

Actually considering strictly the continent of South America, arguably more people speak Portuguese there than speak Spanish.

adjective: Hispanic
relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America.
  • relating to Spanish-speaking people or their culture, especially in the US.
Hey, I could have just called them Beaners, but I'm not racist

And here we go back to square one....

"Bean" is a race now?

I wish Hispanics had their own countries so they could make them the way they want and have a place to get away from all this American Racism.

They do; Mexico, Guatemala, panama, Brazil, chili, etc., they have fucked them all up so bad they was to move here. Unfortunately, they will do the same thing to this country.

Actually considering strictly the continent of South America, arguably more people speak Portuguese than speak Spanish.

That's because Portugal had more explorers running around South America than Spain did.

By the way, did anyone stop to consider that this country was opened up for European colonization by an Italian who was working in the service of the Queen of Spain? If Columbus was the person to start up colonization of this country, and he was in service to Spain, wouldn't that make this a country that was founded by Italians and Spaniards?

Actually considering strictly the continent of South America, arguably more people speak Portuguese than speak Spanish.

That's because Portugal had more explorers running around South America than Spain did.

And because the Pope divided the continent up between them and "gave" Brazil to Portugal.

He forgot to axe the natives for their input though.

And because the Pope divided the continent up between them and gave Portugal Brazil.

He forgot to axe the natives for their input though.

They didn't see a need to ask the natives for their input. They had already enslaved them to mine silver.

Spain and Portugal are in Europe, Hispanics need a country they can walk to

"Spanish" is a race now?
Good Lord!. You really are an airhead

See the OP.
There was no mention or Spaniards or their race for that matter. Don't talk to me other than the Phillies. On other topics you're clearly clueless.

BTW, that Hoskins is a comer, eh?

Rhys is a beast. Nothing else happens in this house when he's at bat. And he's handled a new position tolerably well, but that does give us a glut of capable outfielders. TJ has to get moved, along with presumably César at the least, hopefully for some stable veteran pitching.

As for mention of race --- again, see the OP. Skip ahead to his last word.
Later on he did the same thing where he thinks beans are a race too.

Actually considering strictly the continent of South America, arguably more people speak Portuguese there than speak Spanish.

Irrelevant. I'm sure he calls them
Hispanic no matter the language or spelling.

My friends and I call them Puto's

Irrelevant. I'm sure he calls them
Hispanic no matter the language or spelling.

Whelp, that's why we're here -- to edumacate him.

Today's new word is "Lusophonic".

"Spanish" is a race now?
Good Lord!. You really are an airhead

See the OP.
There was no mention or Spaniards or their race for that matter. Don't talk to me other than the Phillies. On other topics you're clearly clueless.

BTW, that Hoskins is a comer, eh?

Rhys is a beast. Nothing else happens in this house when he's at bat. And he's handled a new position tolerably well, but that does give us a glut of capable outfielders. TJ has to get moved, along with presumably César at the least, hopefully for some stable veteran pitching.

As for mention of race --- again, see the OP. Skip ahead to his last word.
Later on he did the same thing where he thinks beans are a race too.
Agree completely on the Phillies. Joseph has to go, but who wants a right-handed first baseman who bats .240 with 20 HRs. Kingery is a comer too, but the Phils have options in Galvis and Crawford. Caesar is trade bait and has to go and I suspect Oddball too .

You're dead wrong as usual in things political.

I bet Pogo would really freak out if I spellid a word wrong

Forum List

Back