I Wish Hispanics Had Their Own Countries

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I wish Hispanics had their own countries so they could make them the way they want and have a place to get away from all this American Racism.

• Banned
Gee, I wonder what a Hispanic majority Country would be like?

• Banned
I bet they would have great schools

I bet a Hispanic country would have great Health Care too

Gee, I wonder what a Hispanic majority Country would be like?
------------------------------- see 'venezuela' , mexico , cuber and any other third world country south of the USA Border . In venezuela the regular disarmed 'venzies' are being starved and shot to death Tank .

"Spanish" is a race now?
No, who told you that?

Your OP.

Perhaps somebody else wrote it and put your name on it.
Perhaps it lost something in translation.

All I know is if you think "Spanish" is a race, you lost it.

Now Spanish Rice -- that I've heard of.
The OP does not mention "Spanish."

Sure did.

I wish Hispanics had their own countries so they could make them the way they want and have a place to get away from all this American Racism.

His·pan·ic
hiˈspanik/
adjective
adjective: Hispanic
  1. 1.
    relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America.
    • relating to Spanish-speaking people or their culture, especially in the US.

I bet a Hispanic country would have very low crime

adjective: Hispanic
relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America.
  • relating to Spanish-speaking people or their culture, especially in the US.
Hey, I could have just called them Beaners, but I'm not racist

Last edited:

They do; Mexico, Guatemala, panama, Brazil, chili, etc., they have fucked them all up so bad they was to move here. Unfortunately, they will do the same thing to this country.

Forum List

Back