I will read your mind

I will read your mind

Not unless you "read" braille.............
(Hey, I can't help it if my head's knobby.......)

He said mind not bonehead.
And he said nothing about touching you..... ewwwww :lol:

I believe Ringel is insinuating that he has a Dark Mind (which reminds me of Grant Lee Buffalo).

Something wrong in my stars
Could you look at my chart
Help me healing these scars
Could you learn to read minds
In the case of mine
Do you read in the dark

Don't read my mind.... read the next lottery ticket .... :cool:

The only way to get the lottery numbers in advance is to contact a spirit guide that is capable of seeing into the future, and getting them to tell you the numbers by telepathy.

I know because I was given a five number win by this method in 1998. It was just enough money to buy a computer, and clear off my credit card.

Ever since then I have been hoping the spirit world will give me a six number win, but they won't because that would be bad karma.

THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE!

Don't read my mind.... read the next lottery ticket .... :cool:

The only way to get the lottery numbers in advance is to contact a spirit guide that is capable of seeing into the future, and getting them to tell you the numbers by telepathy.

I know because I was given a five number win by this method in 1998. It was just enough money to buy a computer, and clear off my credit card.

Ever since then I have been hoping the spirit world will give me a six number win, but they won't because that would be bad karma.

THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE!

When I lived in the big city I'd often find the Sunday Tribune at the local grocery, delivered late on Saturdays. I told the gal at the checkout "It's only 8:30, so I'm going to look up the winning lottery numbers and play them". LOL she believed me.

"When I woke up this morning you were on my mind, you were on my mind.
I got worries
I got problems
I got wounds to bind".....We Five 1964

Forum List

Back