I will never ever understand why some women do this silly shit

I have to say, I'm one of the worst...I call people and then make them wait on me....They're like, hi, sure we can talk...and Im like 'ok just a sec' lolol.

Answering the damm phone when she knows she is not available to talk at the time I am calling. Is it so fucking hard to let the damm voicemail come on so I will have the option to leave a message? Why answer the damm phone and tell someone after 4 mins....."can I call you back I was...blah blah blah

One of the number one things that annoys the hell out of me. Now this girl has been moved to spam with the intent to dismiss altogether because I don't appreciate a woman feeling the need to tell me LIVE that she can't talk at the moment.

Makes no damm sense
I'm not a shrink and haven't stayed at a Holliday Inn Express in a long time, but it's clear nonetheless you've got a lot of issues when it comes to women, er...I mean dumb bitches.

In this instance the lady was nice enough to take your call but after about 3:50 or so she was likely thinking to herself, Why the hell did I even take this bozo's call? And immediately came up with an excuse to end it. She won't make that mistake again so no reason to put her on ignore as that's probably your status with her now.

Answering the damm phone when she knows she is not available to talk at the time I am calling. Is it so fucking hard to let the damm voicemail come on so I will have the option to leave a message? Why answer the damm phone and tell someone after 4 mins....."can I call you back I was...blah blah blah

One of the number one things that annoys the hell out of me. Now this girl has been moved to spam with the intent to dismiss altogether because I don't appreciate a woman feeling the need to tell me LIVE that she can't talk at the moment.

Makes no damm sense
I'm not a shrink and haven't stayed at a Holliday Inn Express in a long time, but it's clear nonetheless you've got a lot of issues when it comes to women, er...I mean dumb bitches.

In this instance the lady was nice enough to take your call but after about 3:50 or so she was likely thinking to herself, Why the hell did I even take this bozo's call? And immediately came up with an excuse to end it. She won't make that mistake again so no reason to put her on ignore as that's probably your status with her now.

she said her sister was in the hospital which really means.......I am talking to another guy

fbj, give me your number so I can call you to tell you I can't talk right now!!!!

Makes no damm sense

she said her sister was in the hospital which really means.......I am talking to another guy
Which really means, goodbye loser.

Makes no damm sense

Which really means, goodbye loser.

These are the TOP lies women tell when they are trying to juggle multiple men

1. Health Issues
2. Family Drama

Forum List

Back