I will absolutely take a lie detector test.....however.....

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Cain said and I quote: "I will absolutely take a lie detector test to prove I'm not guilty of any wrongdoing when it comes to the charges. However, I'm not going to do that unless I have a good reason to do that."

lol045.gif

Last edited:
Being a registered sex offender as a presidential candidate doesn't seem like a good enough reason to him?!

Never bothered Clinton or his supporters :dunno:

Seems like a pretty stupid statement for Cain to say to me.

Being a registered sex offender as a presidential candidate doesn't seem like a good enough reason to him?!

That would make sense if Cain had ever been convicted of a sex offense, or even had ever lost a civil Trail over one. However, neither has ever Happened. So My Photonic, Where did you stand on good old Mr Clinton then? Seems to me what he did to Flowers and others was worse than anything Cain Has been accused of, not to mention he committed Perjury and lied to the American People repeatedly about it. Yet he is a liberal Hero, a Fine Example for us all, according to Libs.

Damn, a 30 year old law suit and the radical left thinks it merits a sexual offender status? What did they say when Juanita Broadrick told the world that Bubba Bill told her to "put some ice on that eye Juanita" after he allegedly forcibly raped her? They laughed and quoted the statute of limitations.

That would make sense if Cain had ever been convicted of a sex offense, or even had ever lost a civil Trail over one. However, neither has ever Happened. So My Photonic, Where did you stand on good old Mr Clinton then? Seems to me what he did to Flowers and others was worse than anything Cain Has been accused of, not to mention he committed Perjury and lied to the American People repeatedly about it. Yet he is a liberal Hero, a Fine Example for us all, according to Libs.

Clinton annoyed me.

Cain has handled the whole thing Very Poorly. Whether or not these accusations are true isn't really that important to me anymore. Clearly MR Cain is not ready to handle the pressure and spot light of being president.

Don't get me wrong, the way this story is being handled does not sit well with me either. It could very well turn out to be a bunch of bogus BS, drummed up to Destroy Cain, or it could turn out to be true who knows, But What matters is yet another example of Cain not having it together, and looking very none presidential.

This Election is to important to take chances on an unproven Novice who is so rough around the edges. The Single Most Important factor has to be the Persons chances to beat Obama. Period. So far, though it pains me to say it, Romney is the only one I see who has a solid chance of defeating Obama. I would like a More Solid Fiscal Conservative, who didn't sign the Blue Print to Obama Care into law in his state, but I would take Romney over Obama any day of the week. Romney may be less Fiscally conservative, and less about Limiting Government than I like, but he is a damn site more those things than Obama, and far more Competent IMO.

Cain has handled the whole thing Very Poorly. Whether or not these accusations are true isn't really that important to me anymore. Clearly MR Cain is not ready to handle the pressure and spot light of being president.

Don't get me wrong, the way this story is being handled does not sit well with me either. It could very well turn out to be a bunch of bogus BS, drummed up to Destroy Cain, or it could turn out to be true who knows, But What matters is yet another example of Cain not having it together, and looking very none presidential.

This Election is to important to take chances on an unproven Novice who is so rough around the edges. The Single Most Important factor has to be the Persons chances to beat Obama. Period. So far, though it pains me to say it, Romney is the only one I see who has a solid chance of defeating Obama. I would like a More Solid Fiscal Conservative, who didn't sign the Blue Print to Obama Care into law in his state, but I would take Romney over Obama any day of the week. Romney may be less Fiscally conservative, and less about Limiting Government than I like, but he is a damn site more those things than Obama, and far more Competent IMO.

Obama used to be a smart guy when he was senator. Even went so far as to say he wouldn't run for president because he didn't think he was experienced enough.

Should have stuck with that...

The only black man in the history of the world capable of running a nation is George Foreman. He'd knock the fat out of the pork barrel.
Cain is a moron. Barry is a liar, Sharpton thinks he's poetic, JJ is a complete fool and OJ is in prison.

Cain was sure that the Perry campaign started this attack on him. Today he said it was a Democratic conspiracy.
This guy flip flops like Romney.

The only black man in the history of the world capable of running a nation is George Foreman. He'd knock the fat out of the pork barrel.
Cain is a moron. Barry is a liar, Sharpton thinks he's poetic, JJ is a complete fool and OJ is in prison.

Morgan Freeman.

Cain said and I quote: "I will absolutely take a lie detector test to prove I'm not guilty of any wrongdoing when it comes to the charges. However, I'm not going to do that unless I have a good reason to do that."

lol045.gif
And the best part of it is it went right over the heads of the brainwashed water-carriers for the One Percent and those who are naive and unsophisticated enough to be fooled by an instinctual liar and con man like Kingfish Cain.

lol045.gif

:cuckoo::cuckoo:---You can stick a fork in Cain right now--he's done. These women are now coming out of the woodwork--and he is totally outnumbered. They can't all be lying. Cain even admitted today--there's more to come.

Don't assume everyone who condemns Kingfish Cain approved of Bill Clinton. My contempt for Clinton began when he said "Ah didn't inhayle!" and by the end of his second term I'd come to despise him so thoroughly I couldn't stand to look at or listen to the lying bastard. It's too bad Paula Jones opted to accept a cash settlement rather than to prosecute because I was hoping to see him charged with sexual assault and I hoped he'd be impeached for the Lewinski affair.

I'm not the only one who felt and continues to feel that way about Bill Clinton. The problem is most voters were politically ignorant and apathetic back then. So let's hope the past decade has educated them.

Forum List

Back