I went to Israel last year

As for the first question, Vespasian temporarily banned Jews from the city, Hadrian made a longer more intense ban. Vespasian enslaved a large portion of the jews and scattered them everywhere. The held onto their religion despite it all.

I was not aware the caliphs ever did that. The caliphs gave the jews a semi privileged status because of their brains in most of my reading
Loss,you are right, Welcome to the Threads here in downtown Soddom and Gommorra

Your kind of towns eh?
Below waistline mentality here from you Rouds........really if your Mom could read such nonsence,she would bend you over her knee and give you a good spanking with the biggest bagel she could find....LOL...Respect to Roud's Mom,that's what I say.

Please bore us. Why did you go to Israel?
I decided to go in May to go the first week of November because I was a "never Trumper." Israel was always on my bucket list. I have been to Stalingrad, Moscow, London and Edinburgh. It was time

It was glorious, no discussion of either of them.
Having been once, I need to go again because my bucket list expanded.

Some of my attitudes hardened. My feeling that Israel should hold onto the Golan got more intense seeing the place. Interesting note was our tour guide thought Israel should give it back, and advanced a good argument for doing so.

Some of my views softened. Seeing actual palestinians rather than just mental characters helped.
Palestinians is spelt with a Capital "P".........So you actually SAW a Palestinian,and they weren't a green eyed monster the Jews/Zionists led you to believe....of course they were not.
Arabs can't prounounce the European letter P. That's how fake your Palestine is. In fact Palestine is a European label.
Shit Rouds you of all people have become an Authority of all things Palestine/s.....Tell me when this Miracle occurred,by the way Palestinians pronounce the letter "P" fine....What I have found horrible to hear is the Glutteral sound of Jews in Israel speaking English...and you will note that most of their spokepersons are usually British or America born Jews,for obvious reasons,which I personally don't need a Miracle to understand...and thanks for reminding me of that Rouds
Oh Blease, Belestinains are bery beastful beoble!
Funny Rouds you do make me laugh with that mirthful mind you have but should it not be Balestinians and Beaceful !!!!!!!has Mon got stuck into Thrashing you yet,LOL

I decided to go in May to go the first week of November because I was a "never Trumper." Israel was always on my bucket list. I have been to Stalingrad, Moscow, London and Edinburgh. It was time

It was glorious, no discussion of either of them.
Having been once, I need to go again because my bucket list expanded.

Some of my attitudes hardened. My feeling that Israel should hold onto the Golan got more intense seeing the place. Interesting note was our tour guide thought Israel should give it back, and advanced a good argument for doing so.

Some of my views softened. Seeing actual palestinians rather than just mental characters helped.
Palestinians is spelt with a Capital "P".........So you actually SAW a Palestinian,and they weren't a green eyed monster the Jews/Zionists led you to believe....of course they were not.
Arabs can't prounounce the European letter P. That's how fake your Palestine is. In fact Palestine is a European label.
Shit Rouds you of all people have become an Authority of all things Palestine/s.....Tell me when this Miracle occurred,by the way Palestinians pronounce the letter "P" fine....What I have found horrible to hear is the Glutteral sound of Jews in Israel speaking English...and you will note that most of their spokepersons are usually British or America born Jews,for obvious reasons,which I personally don't need a Miracle to understand...and thanks for reminding me of that Rouds
Oh Blease, Belestinains are bery beastful beoble!
Funny Rouds you do make me laugh with that mirthful mind you have but should it not be Balestinians and Beaceful !!!!!!!has Mon got stuck into Thrashing you yet,LOL
Blease, we Belestinians are bery beastful beoble! Blease do not use your Abbache Helicobters on our beastful terrorists! Braise to Allah!

As for the first question, Vespasian temporarily banned Jews from the city, Hadrian made a longer more intense ban. Vespasian enslaved a large portion of the jews and scattered them everywhere. The held onto their religion despite it all.

I was not aware the caliphs ever did that. The caliphs gave the jews a semi privileged status because of their brains in most of my reading
Loss,you are right, Welcome to the Threads here in downtown Soddom and Gommorra

Your kind of towns eh?
Below waistline mentality here from you Rouds........really if your Mom could read such nonsence,she would bend you over her knee and give you a good spanking with the biggest bagel she could find....LOL...Respect to Roud's Mom,that's what I say.
So where do you get to experience the joys of Sodom and Gomorra I mean Gaza and West Bank in Kangaroo city?

Forum List

Back