I went on a shopping spree today! :)

LOL

Here in Indiana I have friends (married couple) who go every weekend to their campground community, which is a nudist colony. Needless to say, it's not an all year round activity, winters get cold here! Guess it's all year round in Florida, eh?

That is why I moved to Florida... That, and Florida law allows folks to live in 'campground communities' year-round - Washington limits camping to 180 days per year in any one spot. (As if the weather wouldn't...)

-Joe

I am a struggling basketball mom trying to put gas in the RAV 4 and fry up the veggie burgers in the pan, and shop occansionally at Goodwill.

I guess that makes me sexist, right? :badgrin:

no being critical of Sarah.makes you sexist ..and any criticism of Obama is a clear case a racism..have you not been paying attention...criticism of MCcain...is disrespecting veterans...and to criticize Bush..is to support terrorist...

no being critical of Sarah.makes you sexist ..and any criticism of Obama is a clear case a racism..have you not been paying attention...criticism of MCcain...is disrespecting veterans...and to criticize Bush..is to support terrorist...

You know eots, I have to hand it to you! That's some good satire!

BRAVO!

i haven't bought clothes since moving here, other than a winter jacket! people sooooooooo don't give a hoot about clothes up here...really save a ton on clothes by living here!

let me ask you a question editec...

is there some cult of long bearded men in maine that i should know about....up here?

it seems as though 25% or more of the men have long hair and beards like the amish....they are not wearing any kind of special clothes like the Amish, mostly see them in jeans and flannel shirts....?

It's probably called "too damned lazy to groom"

Forum List

Back