“I Went Into A-Fib on Wednesday” – NFL Player J.J. Watt Reveals He Had to Have His Heart Shocked Back Into Rhythm

You are in this thread blaming this on the COVID vaccine despite it not being the uncommon in athletes long before there was COVID vaccine.

Your god Trump called it the "Trump vaccine", who am I to disagree with him?
200 soccer players last 2 years when like 1 before the jabs you fucking idiot. died suddenly news on fb. thousands of posts a week; the group had 300,000 members in a year or less before being deleted, new ones up.

I don't care whose vaccine it is. I didn't get it when it was the Trump vaccine or the Biden vaccine. You did, and defended it. Still feel like defending it?

I am fine with my choice to get it.

I am not defending the vaccine in this thread, I a defending truth. There is zero evidence this was caused by the vaccine, just like most things you all blame the vaccine for.

200 soccer players last 2 years when like 1 before the jabs you fucking idiot.

More bullshit. In America alone more than 100 athletes fall over dead from sudden cardiac death each and every year and have been doing so for decades.

More bullshit. In America alone more than 100 athletes fall over dead from sudden cardiac death each and every year and have been doing so for decades.

1664874394296.png

View attachment 705278

A non-biased study not trying to prove a point. Came out long before COVID was a thing and longer before there was a COVID vaccine.

Even going with the upper end of 1 out of every 80,000 that is more than 100 a year in the US alone.

It is estimated there are more than 275,000,000 soccer players in in the world at all levels. At one out of every 80,000 that is 3437 per year. And that is just soccer.

A non-biased study not trying to prove a point. Came out long before COVID was a thing and longer before there was a COVID vaccine.

Even going with the upper end of 1 out of every 80,000 that is more than 100 a year in the US alone.

It is estimated there are more than 275,000,000 soccer players in in the world at all levels. At one out of every 80,000 that is 3437 per year. And that is just soccer.

I am aware that people died young of sudden cardiac events before Covid vaccines.

Those deaths are way up.

I am aware that people died young of sudden cardiac events before Covid vaccines.

Those deaths are way up.

No, really they are not. Just before there was nobody scouring the web looking for each and every incident of it happening so they could tell you about it and make you think the deaths are now up.

No, really they are not. Just before there was nobody scouring the web looking for each and every incident of it happening so they could tell you about it and make you think the deaths are now up.

Okay. You stick with that. We'll see how it holds up.

I give it six more months, give or take.

Okay. You stick with that. We'll see how it holds up.

I give it six more months, give or take.

Seems you already gave it 6 months and shit has happened.

But I am happy to wait another 6 to laugh at you again.

Seems you already gave it 6 months and shit has happened.

But I am happy to wait another 6 to laugh at you again.

No, a lot has happened. People know and are not talking (yet).

The uptake on the vaccines for 5 and under is 2%.

In my state, 3% of adults have gotten the Omicron booster.

So in 1.5 years, we went from people slavishly posting their vaccine cards online with "Thumbs up!" and profile decorations screeching about their vaccines to now, no one is getting them.

No one's talking about it--yet. But they'll start talking soon enough.

No, a lot has happened. People know and are not talking (yet).

The uptake on the vaccines for 5 and under is 2%.

In my state, 3% of adults have gotten the Omicron booster.

So in 1.5 years, we went from people slavishly posting their vaccine cards online with "Thumbs up!" and profile decorations screeching about their vaccines to now, no one is getting them.

No one's talking about it--yet. But they'll start talking soon enough.

COVID has mutated to where it is much less dangerous than the original, thus people do not feel the need to get boosters. Not surprising at all. I got the original two shots and no more. Not because of the BS you people on here post but because they did not seem necessary to me.

But hey, I have this thread bookmarked so in April I can bring it up and laugh at you....if I am alive that is because another of your folks have said everyone who got the shot is going to die this winter.

COVID has mutated to where it is much less dangerous than the original, thus people do not feel the need to get boosters. Not surprising at all. I got the original two shots and no more. Not because of the BS you people on here post but because they did not seem necessary to me.

But hey, I have this thread bookmarked so in April I can bring it up and laugh at you....if I am alive that is because another of your folks have said everyone who got the shot is going to die this winter.

I didn't say that and never would, because I don't believe it. I do already know that cancers are up. I do not know what our gov will do to cover for that. That is probably a bigger threat than the cancer.

Forum List

Back