I was wrong.

I am only speaking the truth. I am black. That means I grew up black. It means I have spent more time with blacks in every way than you ever will. It means I have had conversations with blacks about whites and racism you will never have. The you don't speak for all blacks argument just doesn't hold water when you hold up the opinion of one black as representative when they validate your racism. So you go find a black non right forum, express your opinions of blacks and see what you get.
You are speaking no truth. In fact, if a white poster who hated blacks were to create a poe for the express purpose of being so obnoxious as to create a backlash against entire black community, they couldn't do a better job than you.

You do NOT speak for all blacks. Not all blacks are aggressive racists who refuse to take any responsibility for anything they do. There are plenty of blacks who are adults, who conduct themselves with dignity, who get along with white people just fine, and who are successful so do not rely on the crutch you rely upon.

heck, the website I referred to is a BLACK website geared towards advancing BLACK people, yet you are so fucking unhinged by your hatred of white people that you STILL accuse it as advancing "lies". No, these are responsible black people encouraging other black people to be responsible so as to better themselves. Unlike you.

How many of these mass killings have been black males? I can think of one.

You know what? I have been wrong.

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.
I hope your wonderful attitude reflected in this post catches on across the nation. If black men can discipline themselves and help each other learn to treat their wife well and have children only with the one he's married to, you'd be setting an example for white men, did you know that? If you can spend your life helping your brother to give his wife the stability of his hard work, support, and helping her with the kids, you will have stepped onto the same winner's circle as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Bless you in your efforts, IM2. I am speaking from my heart and will put this on my prayer list for you to be given the strength and love for your brothers to encourage them to be better than white men. I love competition when it is used to make people do great things. I think you have a seed that can furnish this nation with better fate for black children, and you will see children having pride in who their mothers and fathers are that care enough for them to respect each other and the bond of a good family. :thup:

Lol! Everything is wonderful just as long as we say what whites believe. Our experience doesn't count.
Your experience should be equal pay for equal work, educational opportunities, and extra pay for incentives you take that add to blacks being put in the winner's circle when they win. You're half there already after Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, 90% of the AFL and NFL teams, and a fair share of baseball players who hit them outta the park. Some of your actors have outpaced all others, and although he fouled out in one avenue and got jail time for it, Bill Cosby was so good you couldn't see the color of his skin for the gift of himself he gave on stage and television screen. He's possibly one of the best actors who ever lived. Look at the game of golf. In my lifetime, the best player who ever said "fore!" may have been none other than Tiger Woods. Some of my life's favorite songs were sung by black women and men whose voices were pure silk. We all got a New Attitude with Roberta Flack, R-E-S-P-E-C-T with Aretha Franklin, and whistled as though we had a day at sea when Bellafonte crooned "Day-oh!" or unwound with so much laughter we formed tears with Bobby McFerrin's "Don't worry, be happy."

You guys beat us whites in everything else. Why not go for the gold and keep your plan to beat us at staying married to the same person for life? :D I nominate you to be the coach of this.

There are 40 million blacks. You described maybe 4,000.

635667768440379293-IMG-0766.JPG
Well, I don't know how you want to hear this, so I'll say it slowly if I can. There are 380 million people over here right now. What I said about Michael Jordan may not be what I meant. He's not one in 40 million. He is one for sure in 380 million in America, and to the best of my knowledge, there has NEVER in the history of basketball been anyone like him. EVER, on the face of this planet. We are quite graced to be living right now, because of the best athlete in the world that Michael Jordan was in his prime. There will be generations ahead who will not have his peer, unless he has grandchildren, generations removed, maybe one out of a thousand who could match him, and it will not be in my lifetime, and that close call could die at an early age if he lacks a stable set of parents who kept pictures of him, stay married through prodigy #2's 25 years until he is a pro, and that's only if he cares for the game of basketball, or if it is still popular as it is today when he gets here. He will also have to be blessed with a similar height or within an inch if he has the best foundation muscles in his legs to help him effortlessly jump as high as Michael could. He must also have the gift of perfect rhythm, and a thousand other traits we can scarcely identify of the refined things he could do with a basketball, often from half a court away, and quite often at the professional 3-point line. He's like an Einstein of basketball. I was trained in sports in college, have travelled among athletes of olympic gold medals under their belts and their coaches. I'm telling you, there's nobody in any race that had mind over matter like Jordan did in his prime. Baby, he was one in 7 billion alive today, and I'm pretty certain that unless Mr. Jordan is cloned, we won't see any comparison with his fluid aplomb in running, passing, teamwork, jumping, hitting nothing but net time after time just for the sheer joy of hearing fans swoon out loud. Get it?

And you could take your 40 million blacks, establish in them a desire to excel in beating a path to family solidarity and total faithfulness to the cause of excellence in staying together and learning how to cope with divisive differences through Christian (yes, Christian) behaviors that need to be learned just like fidelity, self-control, personal determination, goal-setting, saving for old age with a nest egg that is only touched after age 70, and then with caution, because a few hundred thousand dollars can evaporate in a year if you are careless in spending, and if you plan on a diet that will help you live in good health to the age of 95, and you have 25 years from age 70 to 95, do the math. a million divided by 25 is $40,000 a year., and the cost of living in 50 years it takes one of your children to get there (if they are 20 years old now) could be higher than that for two people in one year. If you want to travel a couple of times a year to say a foreign country or two, you're going to need $25,000 for a 8-country cruise around the Baltic Sea, or the Mediterranean, or a trip to Africa to find the countries your mother's parents ancestors came from as well as your father's parents ancestors. That's just what stuff costs. Social security by then will only pay gas, electricity, food, water, and some medical. If house insurance now is $2,000, in 50 years, it will be $8,000 for a regular place, and if you got the American dream because you worked very hard and got very lucky in a stock purchase, you could afford a lot of things. If you had bad luck, you could still save some money so you can replace a car every dozen years or so, with a modest auto. Getting by on social security is not going to ring any bells in the near future because instead of giving people their social security with interest accrued over the years, our Congress decided around the time of the Johnson administration to dip into Social Security by voting it in, after it was set up to accumulate interest for participants. If you understand how bad that is, try saving $8,000 for paying taxes on a modest home when between the two of you if you are both still living, you might get just under $2,000 a month with $500 out for utilities and water, and food is going to go through the roof if you think the costs are high now, think again about paying $700 for two to make their own food out of the store they purchase raw foods to cook and process more cheaply at home. Eating out is approximately twice that, and if you lose function in the knees or hip replacement stuff, you will be eating out and frequently, because nobody feels like cooking and doing what has to be done to prepare vegetables and meats for cooking and making desserts.

Forgetting can also waste money. If you forget to put the food away after meals and cover and refrigerate it properly, you can grow enough mold in it you will never see on the counter in a kitchen warmed by a recent use of the oven, or someone gets thrifty and turns the air conditioner off on the warmest night of the summer. You will have enough mold in that food the next day to spend a month in the hospital trying to survive your tummy and gi tract issues caused by food poisoning, unless it's botulism, in which case, one or both of you will wind up in the morgue, so no worries after that about paying bills that do not go away after retirement.

My point is, good luck, and do what you can for your 40,000,000 people with re to their family life. If you do that, you'll never have to worry about being anyone's idea of a second class citizen, although you already aren't second class in any way, shape or form. If you can figure out a better way to do it than just simple, down-to earth hard work, thorough thinking things through to the end, go for it. Encourage as many college kids to become stock exchange brokers or have market training and learn how to make money trading in that way, the do's and don'ts of investing. That way, at least a few young people will be there for you when you're older to help you remember what to do. And remember, if whites can do it, blacks learning to do it have as good a chance as any to learn how to win on the markets. Just make sure you always tell the truth, avoid routing the savings accounts or you will not get to go on the vacations you planned, but not to worry. Keep investing, and one time you'll not have worries any more about the picky things I described above.

ROFLMFAO ....You are a hoot!

If you want to see pictures of deadbeat Africans
you have to look through mug shot albums,
or the DOC website...Other then that, they’re dead

These ghetto trash, welfare living,
5 baby daddies, African skanks
are living off of welfare and get a lil sumthin, sumthin
from the money baby daddy is making selling drugs
to get their nails done and their nap did

This way, when they get busted for dealing
baby momma will put money on his book,
take his phone calls, look for a lawyer, post bond,
and drag her skank ass with their doomed offspring
up to the prison every weekend to visit him

How many babies daddy died in Chiraq these past weekends...
Not enough!

I am only speaking the truth. I am black. That means I grew up black. It means I have spent more time with blacks in every way than you ever will. It means I have had conversations with blacks about whites and racism you will never have. The you don't speak for all blacks argument just doesn't hold water when you hold up the opinion of one black as representative when they validate your racism. So you go find a black non right forum, express your opinions of blacks and see what you get.
You are speaking no truth. In fact, if a white poster who hated blacks were to create a poe for the express purpose of being so obnoxious as to create a backlash against entire black community, they couldn't do a better job than you.

You do NOT speak for all blacks. Not all blacks are aggressive racists who refuse to take any responsibility for anything they do. There are plenty of blacks who are adults, who conduct themselves with dignity, who get along with white people just fine, and who are successful so do not rely on the crutch you rely upon.

heck, the website I referred to is a BLACK website geared towards advancing BLACK people, yet you are so fucking unhinged by your hatred of white people that you STILL accuse it as advancing "lies". No, these are responsible black people encouraging other black people to be responsible so as to better themselves. Unlike you.

Then I suggest you bring your ass here to Chiraq

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.
Alright, I'm gonna enjoy seeing what IM2 is up to here.

I am only speaking the truth. I am black. That means I grew up black. It means I have spent more time with blacks in every way than you ever will. It means I have had conversations with blacks about whites and racism you will never have.

Hello, IM2. How many convos have you shared with black Americans, specifically addressing GENERATIONAL CHILD ABUSE that Pres. Obama buddies Jay-Z (born 1971) and Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) speak about in public interviews & their violence riddled, female HATING popular American music art?

Sadly, I'm willing to wager zero.

Keeping it 100% REAL & Respectful.

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews.com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates
Jazelle Hunt Black Voice News.com
___
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men"

Black women are destroying themselves and black men - Streamable
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh**...." ~jazzyslim2005

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

___
"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris

___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

++++++++++++++++++++++
The GOOD NEWS: Introducing 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, PREVENTION & Education Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

California Surgeon General, Dr Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP

Dr Nadine Burke Harris | Founder & CEO Center for Youth Wellness |

View attachment 273200 View attachment 273201

♥ Peace ♥
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Do you honestly think abuse happens only in black families? I am here to tell you that is a lie.

00Apparently he does. Every single one of his "off topic" statements is an attack on black parents.

Gee, what a shocker....

5 in the morning and police cars with sirens blaring
flying down 59th street and headed East

Fucking African thugs,
they can’t kill each other off fast enough for me

You are right there is no reverse racism, as such Kamalla Harris giving out homes based on only the color of a persons skin is racist.

Enjoy the truth as it will set you free

I know the truth. And the truth says that a race of people that have built everything they have by excluding others based on skin color can shut up whining about it.

Harris isn't giving out homes to anyone nor does she plan to. Don't embarrass yourself by trying to show Harris plan for increasing black homeownership.
Harris has a different plan for medicare for all every week, she is also an admitted pothead that has a zero chance of being President unless the girl scouts ask

Harris would be a better president than we have now.

You will never know...………………………..

It's very possible I might. Now I don't know why you're bringing up Harris and boasting how she will never win. Actually I do. So keep on assuming.

Lol. Tell us again that Trump will never be president

Harris is a racist pot smoking retard

Enjoy, believing in the tooth fairy

I hope your wonderful attitude reflected in this post catches on across the nation. If black men can discipline themselves and help each other learn to treat their wife well and have children only with the one he's married to, you'd be setting an example for white men, did you know that? If you can spend your life helping your brother to give his wife the stability of his hard work, support, and helping her with the kids, you will have stepped onto the same winner's circle as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Bless you in your efforts, IM2. I am speaking from my heart and will put this on my prayer list for you to be given the strength and love for your brothers to encourage them to be better than white men. I love competition when it is used to make people do great things. I think you have a seed that can furnish this nation with better fate for black children, and you will see children having pride in who their mothers and fathers are that care enough for them to respect each other and the bond of a good family. :thup:

Lol! Everything is wonderful just as long as we say what whites believe. Our experience doesn't count.
So all (((whites))) believe the same things.

Enjoy kneeling, get kneepads because nothing is changing for a racist fool like you

Why don't you tell us what all whites believe?

Last edited:
I am only speaking the truth. I am black. That means I grew up black. It means I have spent more time with blacks in every way than you ever will. It means I have had conversations with blacks about whites and racism you will never have.

Hello, IM2. How many convos have you shared with black Americans, specifically addressing GENERATIONAL CHILD ABUSE that Pres. Obama buddies Jay-Z (born 1971) and Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) speak about in public interviews & their violence riddled, female HATING popular American music art?

Sadly, I'm willing to wager zero.

Keeping it 100% REAL & Respectful.

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews.com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates
Jazelle Hunt Black Voice News.com
___
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men"

Black women are destroying themselves and black men - Streamable
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh**...." ~jazzyslim2005

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

___
"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris

___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

++++++++++++++++++++++
The GOOD NEWS: Introducing 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, PREVENTION & Education Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

California Surgeon General, Dr Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP

Dr Nadine Burke Harris | Founder & CEO Center for Youth Wellness |

View attachment 273200 View attachment 273201

♥ Peace ♥
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Do you honestly think abuse happens only in black families? I am here to tell you that is a lie.

Hi, Rookie. Thanks for setting me straight. I never knew or realized non black citizens are capable of abusing children.

I feel so out of touch.

Peace.

Our early years are our formative years and there is nothing worse for a boy than to grow up without a good father figure to guide him.

Whites are not experts on black families. You can't even deal with issues of your own. Outside of people living together, these women have boy friends. So all of this racist crap about no fathers is just that. And the reality here is this is not the cause of problems.

Interesting. All I said was a supportive remark about the importance of a good father figure in a boy's life mirroring your own comments and from that you took:
  1. Whites are not experts on blacks though they claim to be (which would imply blacks are also not experts on whites!).
  2. How I deal with issues in my own personal life you know nothing about.
  3. Women you don't know and the boyfriends they have.
  4. Racist crap and that apparently not having a dad is just more racist crap. I guess only blacks can be without a father (which IS racist crap!).
  5. Some bull that kids growing up without the governance of a father (which was the whole POINT of your OP) is a false assertion! You just called yourself an idiot!
Whatever, dude, I tried to give you some benefit of the doubt despite not buying into your whole spiel, yet you continuously prove again and again that not only are you an idiot and a mega-racist, but a flaming butthole. So be it.

Last edited:

What about the 10000 shot in chicago

You do know you're doing a disservice to blacks who just want to work and be a part of the American dream right?

I think I know more about blacks than you do and that the only disservice I would do for blacks is to actually allow you to continue believing the garbage trash like you do.

There are some whites who will read your comments and think all blacks think like you do when I know for a fact they dont.

I think I know more about blacks than you do and that I know for a fact WE do.

You're breeding hatred just like Al and all the other poverty pimps.....yet you're not even making money off of your behavior.

You're the one breeding hatred and I'm doing better than you financially.

You're a joke.

Certainly this post can't be here if posts are being deleted for personal attacks.

LOL......I retired 8 years ago at 46.
And here's the thing...I dont care one way or another about black people,just like I dont care about white people.
I look at the person,not their color,unlike you.

That's a lie. You see color just like everyone else.

Nope...
I treat everyone equally.

And a lot of black men, most in fact, raise their children with love, education, and respect. Don't judge any people by the actions of their minority.

The message is that all men, regardless of color or creed, should honor their responsibilities as men and do right by the children they produce.

To not do so makes you less than a man.

There will be a lesson learned here.

Waiting on the other racist shoe to drop.

And whites like you are children.
I run my own business, my employees like me, I am content with my life and reasonably successful. I take responsibility for my life and work, and don't whine all the time about my lot in life by blaming others.

You and I are very different.
Yes and your life experiences are different too. If you grew up in Detroit you have a much different experience than a person who grew up on 6 and evergreen in Detroit. How do I know? I grew up there and then I moved to a nice neighborhood. I see the difference in how a young poor black man in Detroit grows up compared to a middle class white kid in Metro Detroit.

And like me, maybe you got out of poverty and a bad neighborhood. But still, don't forget you were white. That made moving and finding a job much easier. Did your parents help you pay for college? Or are you intelligent like lets say, Ben Carson? It's easy for Ben to tell poor blacks he made it. He also had the brains to become a neurosurgeon. I could never do that. I'm not smart enough. What Ben doesn't realize is not everyone in Detroit is a brain surgeon. How do we improve the lives of the masses, not just our most intelligent and talented citizens. They have no problem getting out of the hole they started out in.
I spent the first 6 years of my life in a small cabin at a logging camp 20 miles from any services. We had electricity and running water, but no t.v., dishwasher or washer and dryer. Everything had to be done by hand .my sister and I both had two or three toys, but not much beyond that.

When I was 6 we moved to a small town and then another soon after that. My father worked hard, did not blame others for anything and gradually moved up the ranks.

I graduated high school with the second highest SAT in a class of 450, which gained me entry to most any University I wanted . I worked fighting fires each summer to earn the money necessary.

Anything more you wish to know, just ask .

A. How many blacks were hired at your daddy's shop? I bet it was all white. And if it wasn't, it was the exception not the norm in America. So your white privileged.

B. You are a Ben Carson. You got the second highest SAT score in the class. How did the other 400 students do? And were they all white? I went to an all white high school. Most of us found good jobs with or without college. Why? Our daddies and neighbors got them jobs. Blacks in poor neighborhoods aren't as privileged as we are. My family is so grateful we left Detroit. No way I would have gone off to college had I went to a Detroit Public School. No way my brother would have got a masters from MSU and become a VP of a fortune 500 company if we stayed in that Detroit Public School.

C. Many blacks work hard and are not moved up in the ranks. Why? Because they aren't white. They aren't part of the good old boys network. Now this, I don't think us whites should have to give this up. If I work at a company, I should be able to hook my son up with a job. But this is why I believe in diversity programs and affirmative action.
Privileged?

Living in a 700 square foot cabin with no t.v., clothes washer or washer and dryer is privileged, now, it it?

I'd bet my bottom dollar that these whiney black racists had a LOT more than I did growing up.

Yea, but you admittedly have an above average brain. What about the rest of society?

And what you had was white skin. So you could go to Alabama, Arkansas, or any other white city and fit right in.

Most successful people got help along the way. You seem to want to ignore that in a poor black inner city ghetto, no economic opportunity exists. No one to help get you your first break. I'm glad you did it on your own but that's just not how most Americans made it. And many, probably you too, don't remember the help you got.

Ever hear the saying Republicans believe they were born in the log cabin they built with their own hands?

It's funny how you guys are. For example, fakenews was all about it when I made the OP. And it was because I said the things it needed and wanted to hear from somebody black. And what I see from you guys is that in order for this nation to come together in your view, blacks must forget and deny what's being done to us. We must all accept only your versions about the lives we live. And if we don't and actually take a stand against it, then we'll be told about the Africans shooting each other in Chicago.

And for some like olde english, I must genuflect and enumerate the things I have been wrong about according to him. Yeah, I learned something. That there are whites who lack the moral character to understand a system they created that stomps on other people doesn't magically change because of a signature on a piece of paper. There are whites that think racism is only comprised of a few nasty words. There are whites willing to ignore huge problems in their own community to lecture others based on a false narrative passed to them through the generations. And even as they believe that, they tell us how the past is done.

This is the CONTENT OF THE CHARACTER of many whites here. And this is what your are being held accountable for and not the color of your skin.

Just like MLK says.

A-fucking-HA! There's the other racist shoe! You ain't learned a damn thing!

Our early years are our formative years and there is nothing worse for a boy than to grow up without a good father figure to guide him.

Whites are not experts on black families. You can't even deal with issues of your own. Outside of people living together, these women have boy friends. So all of this racist crap about no fathers is just that. And the reality here is this is not the cause of problems.

I just found this out and thought you'd find this interesting

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256

Did You Know The Food Stamp Capital in the U.S is a Town That’s 99% White? |

Owsley Country is 99% white, the food stamp capital of the USA, and 84% of those fuckers voted for Trump.

Some Republican on another thread tried to tell me that all the people in red states who are on welfare are Democrats. That's impossible.

You’ve got a pair.

I do because I am a man. But those like you have a pathological need to deny certain thing and that's something you must fix.
Men take responsibility for their lives.

Children do nothing but blame others .

How come so many Mexicans living in Mexico are poor?

You see, like Mexicans in Mexico, black Americans living in inner city ghettos don't have it as good as you do.
you are confusing outcome with opportrinity.

Asians come to this country with little or nothing yes succeed. Their children are more successful and their grandchildren are ahead of the curve when it comes to success. They do this DESPITE being at a disadvantage.

Blacks receive an ADVANTAGE yet pass down dysfunctional attitudes that prevents the same thing happening .
This is a wholesale denial of the success we have seen. More black folks are in the middle class than ever before...because the DISADVANTAGES they suffered and continue to suffer have been remedied.

Slowly yes but the progress is not happening fast enough. So far only 175 top CEO's have signed the diversity pledge.

175 Top CEOs Pledge to Diversity and Inclusion Initiative - Ivy Exec Blog

The reason they signed this pledge is because things are not right YET. Slowly we are getting there no thanks to conservatives/Republicans/Racists.

And whites like you are children.
I run my own business, my employees like me, I am content with my life and reasonably successful. I take responsibility for my life and work, and don't whine all the time about my lot in life by blaming others.

You and I are very different.

I helped build 3 organizations and retired 6 years ago at age 52. And I did so while facing white racism every step of the way. You've done nothing. You are nothing. I fight white racism, number 1, because I was blessed by god to be able to accomplish what I have so I am required to do something for those not similarly blessed. Number 2, I don't want another young black adult to have to struggle against what I had to in order to get here. You and other whites here like you make dumb ass ignorant assertions about people when you need to learn how to shut your white racist asses up and listen.

I am taking responsibility. You are the one whining and blaming. Besides, this isn't about blame you stupid bastard. It's about truth. And you can't handle the truth.
I helped build 3 organizations and retired 6 years ago at age 52.

Well, at least we can understand your belief you’re oppressed by your skin color now...

I have been held down by every company I ever worked for. They didn't see how great I was. So they either didn't promote me or they fired me. And still despite all that I managed to make it too. Why did they discriminate against me? I'm short

Short People: It's a Tough Life
Agreed, it’s the world, Mr Randy Newman. Good looking well built people get dibs. We all deal with the cards we’ve been dealt and move forward. I know a woman that due to a physical condition her face is horribly disfigured. How do I know her? She volunteers in public to help kids in need.

Someone discriminated against me because I'm Greek, White, a woman, gay, fat, a muslim, jewish, mexican........

Get the fuck over it.

I think we need to separate blacks who live in nice/safe communities from inner city ghetto blacks. I don't feel nearly as sorry for blacks who live in nice neighborhoods as I do ghetto blacks. Ghetto blacks were born into a shitty situation. Suburb blacks just need to take that fucking chip off their shoulder and stop thinking all of us are racist when really only about 30% of us are.

Forum List

Back