I was Literally getting e-mails from BarryInc. EVERY single day...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
And multiple times on Election day and on my Droid...

Now for 2 days... Nothing.

Not a "Thank you for all your Hard Work, we can't stop Fighting"... Nothing.

What Douchebags.

:)

peace...

I never got unsolicited email when Bush and clinton were in, But all I did was go to the whitehouse site to read a document and have been hit by those slobs constantly I never sent him a message. It is creepy

I got about 15 pieces of mail from "Survey 2010" Which was only about "right to work law", wanting me to join a gun group, and vote for Paul.

I saved them up andf then enjoyed burning them one at a time in the fireplace last night.

Last edited:
Why do you lie, mal? I am on his email list though I have no idea where he got my address unless it was from Hillary.

I'd neg you again for lying but I have to spread some around.

There is no way they can get your email off a visit to whitehouse.gov. Unless you filed out a form to get something from them.

Why do you lie, mal? I am on his email list though I have no idea where he got my address unless it was from Hillary.

I'd neg you again for lying but I have to spread some around.

What in the FUCK are you Talking about?...

I haven't gotten an e-mail since Election Day, and almost not today...

I just got one, and said so...

I Joined his Campaign in the Spring of 2008 and have Received his Propaganda since...

I've Posted it hear Regularly since last Year...

What the Fuck are you saying I'm Lying about, you Miserable Troll?

peace...

There is no way they can get your email off a visit to whitehouse.gov. Unless you filed out a form to get something from them.
I realize that. I donated to Hillary once, but never Obama, so her campaign would have had my email address. I guess they all just share.

Regardless, mal is lying about the amount of emails sent.

And multiple times on Election day and on my Droid...

Now for 2 days... Nothing.

Not a "Thank you for all your Hard Work, we can't stop Fighting"... Nothing.

What Douchebags.

peace...

I got tired of OSpam long ago - and just classified the sender as Spam in my email account. Voila - no more OSpam.

Video: President Obama thanks you
Mitch Stewart, BarackObama.com to you - 41 min ago Date:Thu, Nov 4, 2010 2:17 pm

--

The results of Tuesday's elections were disappointing for a lot of us. But because of the work you all did, we won some key races in places all over the country.

We have a lot to be proud of -- and a lot of work still left ahead.

The President recorded a message yesterday thanking you for all you've done.

20101104-POTUS-DTC-thumb.jpg

Take a moment to watch it:

BarackObama.com | VOTE 2010 | Democrats.org

Thanks,

Mitch

Mitch Stewart
Director
Organizing for America

---

peace...

I realize that. I donated to Hillary once, but never Obama, so her campaign would have had my email address. I guess they all just share.

Regardless, mal is lying about the amount of emails sent.

Nope... I got them from ObamaInc almost Daily leading up to the Election...

More than once on Election Day and (2) Hits to my Phone to go Vote.

True Story! :thup:

peace...

FUCK!... I was Wrong... I DID get one Yesterday:

Today: Tune in for a call with the President
Mitch Stewart, BarackObama.com to you - yesterdayMore Details

All of us at Organizing for America are incredibly proud of the work we did together over the last two years -- including the President.

He'd like to thank his supporters -- and let us know where we go from here.

So we're hosting a live conference call with the President today, and I wanted to make sure you got the invitation to listen in.

Tune in today at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.

This will be a chance for the President to speak directly to the supporters like you who have made this movement possible -- and who will carry our nation forward for years to come.

Listen here:

BarackObama.com | VOTE 2010 | Democrats.org

Thank you.

Mitch

Mitch Stewart
Director
Organizing for America

---

Some-a-nome-BITCH!...

I Hate when I Miss stuff...

I have like 1300 e-mails...

FUCK!...

Oh well.

peace...

I've never received e-mail political solicitations because I opt out when I contact my elected reps, I did however receive multiple phone messages per day from both sides in the weeks leading up to the election and was inundated with calls on election day. They filled up my damn message box!

I have never gotten a political email either. Aside from some viral ones forwarded by right wingers I used to work with and did not talk politics with and they thought I was a right winger.

I guess they thought all good guys had to be right wingers?

Forum List

Back