I Was A Naughty Boy Today

Stasha_Sz

Gold Member
Jun 13, 2016
Katy Prairie
Which for me, is something very unusual. Today was an exception. Let me preface this post by giving a little background about myself. Despite some of my more contentious posts, I am not a mean spirited person by nature. I do not cause trouble and I rarely get mad about anything, actually I rarely get irked about anything. I hold doors open for ladies, help the elderly with packages, assist waifs down on their luck, etcetera. About the only thing that irks me on a regular basis are people that are being inconsiderate of others for their own convenience.

Went to the grocers early this afternoon. Since I go by several on the way to and from work, I generally only grab a couple of things then I am on my way. Since it has been slow, I made a real expedition of it. I had a cart-load.

When I arrived at the store, I was able to grab the third parking spot up from the door. Cool! Usually I park much further away & do not complain about it. Good exercise and all.

It was on the way out that the "fun" began. Wheeling out the aforementioned cart-load and unloading it into the back of my car I noticed a beater Mercury pull into the aisle I was parked on and stop with its tail end hanging out in the main access road of the store. The driver of said beater looked to be a twenty-something neckbeard in a lot better shape than I was and it was pretty obvious that he wanted my piece of prime real estate. A quick glance around the aisle showed two other cars being loaded, one by an elderly couple who would have drawn taunts from a snail in regards to their pace and the other by a Mexican woman with twice the load I had and an army of children that were not helping. Yup, my spot was the target.

Far be it that said neckbeard could not drive further up the aisle and get one of many parking spots, for heaven forbid that he should have to walk 30 meters to the store.

Well, I went into slow motion to the point that the elderly couple looked to be at warp speed in comparison. Still, I had less than the others so I finished loading first. The Merc was still there, still blocking the road, now with a couple of cars blocked as well. Since I used to collect carts at a grocers in my youth, I always make it an habit to return the cart to a collection point or even back to the store. Well, the collection point was 3 or 4 parking spots up, but the front door of the store was further off, so, naturally, I pushed the emptied cart back to the store, slowly.

Mr. Neckbeard was still waiting.

So, I got into my car and just sat there, door opened and played with my cellphone for a few minutes, keeping my eye on the rearview mirror. Finally, the Merc speeds past and disappears up the aisle. Mission accomplished! The cars he blocked all went past and I pulled out of my spot. Mr. Neckbeard was an aisle over getting out of his car when I went past. Served him right.

So you were a jerk and made that guy and all the people behind him wait just because you don't like beards? What a childish ass.

Last edited:
Which for me, is something very unusual. Today was an exception. Let me preface this post by giving a little background about myself. Despite some of my more contentious posts, I am not a mean spirited person by nature. I do not cause trouble and I rarely get mad about anything, actually I rarely get irked about anything. I hold doors open for ladies, help the elderly with packages, assist waifs down on their luck, etcetera. About the only thing that irks me on a regular basis are people that are being inconsiderate of others for their own convenience.

Went to the grocers early this afternoon. Since I go by several on the way to and from work, I generally only grab a couple of things then I am on my way. Since it has been slow, I made a real expedition of it. I had a cart-load.

When I arrived at the store, I was able to grab the third parking spot up from the door. Cool! Usually I park much further away & do not complain about it. Good exercise and all.

It was on the way out that the "fun" began. Wheeling out the aforementioned cart-load and unloading it into the back of my car I noticed a beater Mercury pull into the aisle I was parked on and stop with its tail end hanging out in the main access road of the store. The driver of said beater looked to be a twenty-something neckbeard in a lot better shape than I was and it was pretty obvious that he wanted my piece of prime real estate. A quick glance around the aisle showed two other cars being loaded, one by an elderly couple who would have drawn taunts from a snail in regards to their pace and the other by a Mexican woman with twice the load I had and an army of children that were not helping. Yup, my spot was the target.

Far be it that said neckbeard could not drive further up the aisle and get one of many parking spots, for heaven forbid that he should have to walk 30 meters to the store.

Well, I went into slow motion to the point that the elderly couple looked to be at warp speed in comparison. Still, I had less than the others so I finished loading first. The Merc was still there, still blocking the road, now with a couple of cars blocked as well. Since I used to collect carts at a grocers in my youth, I always make it an habit to return the cart to a collection point or even back to the store. Well, the collection point was 3 or 4 parking spots up, but the front door of the store was further off, so, naturally, I pushed the emptied cart back to the store, slowly.

So, I got into my car and just sat there, door opened and played with my cellphone for a few minutes, keeping my eye on the rearview mirror. Finally, the Merc speeds past and disappears up the aisle. Mission accomplished! The cars he blocked all went past and I pulled out of my spot. Mr. Neckbeard was an aisle over getting out of his car when I went past. Served him right.

So why are you proud of being a PITA to those cars behind Mr. Neckbeard? Maybe Mr. Neckbeard had a handicap. He was trying to get a close parking spot, that is what men do, just like you were happy when you did. You on the other hand purposely screwed with the guy and those who were trapped behind him. Yeah, you showed him.

Yep. Way to go! You went out of your way to be inconsiderate and to inconvienance someone because you assumed a guy with a neck beard was "being inconsiderate of others for their own convenience".

Man oh man this is really petty.

There is a name for someone who makes a big deal out of things like this.

I think they are called "collectors" because they collect what they perceive to be affronts against them.

Here is the complete modern list of psycho afflictions:

Abnormal psychology - Wikipedia

You are one fucked up prick.

You preface your little tale of passive aggressive assholery by saying you like to help down on their luck waifs. I read this to mean that you are routinely used by people. You let yourself get taken advantage of so much that you enjoyed a little "payback" at the supermarket, which in itself is pretty pathetic.

The title declared that you had been "naughty", so I assumed that you had done something cool and noteworthy, like fucking your girlfriend's mom or paying a prostitute for a Cleveland Steamer. But, no. You just irritated some people in a parking lot.

You worthless schmuck. Go find a tall building and jump off of it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back