I want to thank the left wing on this board.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Every Sunday I wake up thinking about watching the Steelers play. I minimize the reasons for not watching because I have watched them since the beginning of the modern NFL era, approximately since 1970 the merger of the two leagues. The Steelers even set a record last week for being the first team to win 450 games.

So I miss them.

But then I read the posts on this message board and I have my confidence, in why I am no longer watching, renewed.

Every Sunday I wake up thinking about watching the Steelers play. I minimize the reasons for not watching because I have watched them since the beginning of the modern NFL era, approximately since 1970 the merger of the two leagues. The Steelers even set a record last week for being the first team to win 450 games.

So I miss them.

But then I read the posts on this message board and I have my confidence, in why I am no longer watching, renewed.

I remember when the Steelers were in the NFL (NFC now)
They sucked

So I miss them.

Watching Iowa defeat Ohio St yesterday makes it a breeze to not even bother with the NFL. Too bad LSU came up short against the Tide.

What did "the left" do in 1970 to make you stop watching the Steelers?

So I miss them.

They sucked

Yeah that was some time ago, hah.

By the way is that Ed Norton on your avatar?

Mod Note:

Seems to be more about Sports than Current Events--

Moved

So I miss them.

They sucked

It ain't Ralph Kramden

What did "the left" do in 1970 to make you stop watching the Steelers?

I didn't know liberals were that powerful ....to chase him away from the NFL

So I miss them.

Watching Iowa defeat Ohio St yesterday makes it a breeze to not even bother with the NFL. Too bad LSU came up short against the Tide.

Too nice a day to sit and watch a game but I wish I had seen Ohio State lose. I really don't like rooting for teams to lose but I watched the Penn State/Ohio State game rooting for PS and that didn't turn out so well.

So I miss them.

They sucked

It ain't Ralph Kramden

Heeeey Ralphie boy

So I miss them.

LSU brought their best to Tuscaloosa. But they didn't have enough to stop us.

But I agree watching OSU lose to Iowa was a lot of fun. Urban Meyer looked like he might be having chest pains again.

So I miss them.

Replacing the NFL with amateur sports... ew

Forum List

Back