I want to thank Barack Obama

For negative economic growth. Takes my mind off global warming, Isis victories, Iran' nuke, Russian aggression, China power, illegal immigration, racial tensions, and fag notoriety.

News from The Associated Press
And I thank YOU for an early heads up as to whether or not to bother opening your drivel....If this is an example, I must admit that I had higher hopes from someone from the San Antonio area.....

For negative economic growth. Takes my mind off global warming, Isis victories, Iran' nuke, Russian aggression, China power, illegal immigration, racial tensions, and fag notoriety.

And I thank YOU for an early heads up as to whether or not to bother opening your drivel....If this is an example, I must admit that I had higher hopes from someone from the San Antonio area.....

Your opinion is as irrelevant now as it was last month. GFY.

You should probably be living in Austin...or the Montrose area.

Anyway, back to substance: The policies that Democrats implemented in theopening days of the Obama Administration are showing results. Those results are low growth, wage stagnation, and very very soon recession. It isnt like nobody saw this coming either. You raise taxes, you ramp up regulations, you hamstring businesses you get a shit economy where no one is doing well.
Oh, except the wealthy. because Democrats are the party of the wealthy.

Yes, by all means let's thank Barack Hussein but ...to be fair lets spread the joy and Kumbaya fairly among these gangsters .... praise should be given where praise is due.... Holder, Sharpton, de Blasio...

Salutamus Vos ---------:bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3:

and to the Emperor with no clothes in the Oval Office....:udaman:

vermin that they are.

Thanks for saying it twice.

Forum List

Back