I want people to understand what we have here and how good it is

It comes down to this: you have company to share thoughts with and don't feel lonely after your loss what I am sorry to hear. You found people who answer back to your posts good or bad but you get answers. It is a weird companionship but it is a companionship if you look at it that way. :)

Some nights in the middle of nowhere you have no idea how glad you guys are out there. You really are awesome.

Whoa geeze I cant see the movie can someone get me a transcript? It looks good. Have mercy on me. I can't see anything.

It comes down to this: you have company to share thoughts with and don't feel lonely after your loss what I am sorry to hear. You found people who answer back to your posts good or bad but you get answers. It is a weird companionship but it is a companionship if you look at it that way. :)

Some nights in the middle of nowhere you have no idea how glad you guys are out there. You really are awesome.

Whoa geeze I cant see the movie can someone get me a transcript? It looks good. Have mercy on me. I can't see anything.

Oh, it's just about conservatives and liberals being friends. Everyone knows Kid Rock is hard core conservative Detroit boy, and Sean Penn is far lefty Hollywood boy, but they go together to reality check America.

whoever is doing this I dont understand.

I have no television I have no source but this one

why do you want to do this so we cannot enjoy what little we have

are you really that mean

I am sorry for your loss. Losing a beloved pet can be devastating. Try to focus on the unconditional love you enjoyed.

Staying focused on what you still have as best as you can is the only advice that I have for anyone who has lost something or someone who has meant a lot to them. Try to keep the see saw as level as you can if what you still have will be going up against what is a big loss for you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back