I want people to understand what we have here and how good it is

I've just been thru one of worst weeks of my life losing Duke. But I have also been on one of the best boards for forever letting me lose my mind. Good and bad holding on to each other.We talk to each other. I find out there is someone called JQPublic and we beleive in the same thing but just coming at it from different sides. I'm so glad I met him. I'm really thankful CK that you have this board. And that I can post on it.

You know many don't understand this. But I'm so glad you are out there. From an old lady with dial up.

I'm sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose a pet.

I've just been thru one of worst weeks of my life losing Duke. But I have also been on one of the best boards for forever letting me lose my mind. Good and bad holding on to each other.We talk to each other. I find out there is someone called JQPublic and we beleive in the same thing but just coming at it from different sides. I'm so glad I met him. I'm really thankful CK that you have this board. And that I can post on it.

You know many don't understand this. But I'm so glad you are out there. From an old lady with dial up.

I'm sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose a pet.

She loses so many, she really shouldn't be allowed to own a pet, especially in her condition.

(Thx Valerie) My Death by Proxy

Forum List

Back