I want a logical argument from the left for why this man's point of view is wrong.

• Banned
I'm amazed at anyone thinking I will give them six minutes to make their argument for them when they can't be bothered spending six minutes to précis the vid. Must be a conservative.

not this shit again

:lol:

I've never heard anyone say allowing immigrants would reduce world poverty. Where did that goober come up with such a dumb idea? He hasn't built a straw man. He built a gumball man. Is this all RWNJs have to spend their time on?

I've never heard anyone say allowing immigrants would reduce world poverty. Where did that goober come up with such a dumb idea? He hasn't built a straw man. He built a gumball man. Is this all RWNJs have to spend their time on?

By the end of the video I was thinking that this guy has lost his marbles.

I try never to watch 6 minute videos of anybody who looks remotely like the guy in that video. It hasn't depleted my life in any way to follow this rule. The potential harm such a fucktart like that could do me (should I be stupid enough to click the play button) in 6 minutes far outweighs any possible positive result. Because there is no possible positive result.​

I try never to watch 6 minute videos of anybody who looks remotely like the guy in that video. It hasn't depleted my life in any way to follow this rule. The potential harm such a fucktart like that could do me (should I be stupid enough to click the play button) in 6 minutes far outweighs any possible positive result. Because there is no possible positive result.​
YOU didn't watch? The loss is yours. Oh well.

not this shit again

:lol:

Then WHAT is the purpose of allowing a MILLION Turd World immigrants into this country? How does THIS country benefit?..And aren't you TEYING to benefit Mexico by taking away THEIR burden by taking in THEIR poorest of the poor?

The left are always making stupid decisions that only compounds the problems they say they’re helping to fix. The homeless camps in California are a good example of that.

Instead of stepping back and taking a honest look at the problems their policies have created, the left doubles down and makes things worse. They’re either too stupid to learn from their mistakes, or unwilling to admit they made one.

The left are always making stupid decisions that only compounds the problems they say they’re helping to fix. The homeless camps in California are a good example of that.

Instead of stepping back and taking a honest look at the problems their policies have created, the left doubles down and makes things worse. They’re either too stupid to learn from their mistakes, or unwilling to admit they made one.
Or they actually want chaos because it temporally helps their cause

I've never heard anyone, ever, say that the immigration issue is about "about tackling world poverty", which is the very foundation of his point.

Tossing straw man arguments into a complicated, contentious issue only drags us further away from honestly and effectively addressing it.

Forum List

Back