I voted against Obama because...

"I voted against Obama because"

Number one, he was a "tax and spend" Democrat.

Number two, because of his friends and associates, that sent up HUGE red flags for me. ( If you want to know more about a person, look at their friends. )

Number three, because he was not vetted and had no executive experience. Same reason I would not vote for a conservative, should one be running.

Bingo

I looked at all that as well but the real kicker for me was when he told Joe the Plumber that he wanted to "Spread the Wealth."

Red Flag big time in my book.

I also didn't like the way the media was falling all over this guy. Nothing negative and very little digging into his background.

I didn't like McCain either but decided he was the "Lesser of two evils."

I voted against President Obama because he is a member of an elitist (read that as arrogant) club of corrupt men and women who care more about themselves than this country.

And I speak not only about the Democratic Party, but both parties. I didn't vote for McCain for the same reason and I'm not voting for President Obama this time around for two reasons, one he hasn't proven me wrong above and he has shown his disdain for the rights guaranteed to us under the Constitution as his predecessor did.

Immie

Cripes do you ever get tired of apologizing and trying to balance every single judgment you make? If you note something negative, you can comment on it without trotting out every other instance since the dawn of time where that occurrence has occured...

First of all, I did not apologize for anything in that comment. I doubt you even know what the word means. I made a statement that I dislike both parties and I sure as hell didn't apologize for that.

The fact that you can't make a statement without deceitfully changing what other people say in order to make yourself look somewhat intelligent (which you have been unable to even come close to doing) is very telling.

Second, someone has to counter you morons that only blame the other guy for all the horrors in the world. If people like you would take a little bit of the blame for the fact that this country is being torn apart by idiots just like you, we might actually be able to save this once great country.

Why don't you try removing your holier-than-thou glasses for a minute and take a little blame yourself? You know, that verse about removing the log from your own eye before you try to remove the splinter from someone else's?

Immie

You just did it again!

Blame for everyone! No one person is responsible for anything, EVER.

Gads you're pathetic.

You just did it again!

Gads you're pathetic.

Why not blame for everyone?

That is better than your tactic of blame everyone but "me".

Immie

You just did it again!

Gads you're pathetic.

Immie

That's not my tactic.

I do believe in pinpointing the source of a problem, though...perhaps the collective "we" is to blame for, well, everything, but that isn't going to help you solve the problem. To solve problems you need to be a little more specific in your thinking, and your problem solving strategy.

You're paralyzed by your concept that everybody is equally horrible, everybody does everything wrong, and so there's no point in speaking to the ideal or addressing specific issues.

You just did it again!

Gads you're pathetic.

Immie

That's not my tactic.

I do believe in pinpointing the source of a problem, though...perhaps the collective "we" is to blame for, well, everything, but that isn't going to help you solve the problem. To solve problems you need to be a little more specific in your thinking, and your problem solving strategy.

You're paralyzed by your concept that everybody is equally horrible, everybody does everything wrong, and so there's no point in speaking to the ideal or addressing specific issues.

I'm sorry, but that is your tactic well maybe I should correct that. Your tactic is blame everyone but those with whom you agree with.

You actually know nothing about me. Nothing at all. And obviously you have trouble with reading comprehension.

I am against both political parties. I don't see everybody as equally horrible. I see everybody as human beings.

I am disgusted as to where the elite in the Republican and Democratic Parties have taken us. I do not see liberals on this site or in the general public as being terrible human beings which you seem to do. Nor do I see conservatives on this site or in the general public as being perfect angels, which again is how you come across.

I look at all of us as being equal with our good points and our bad points. You on the other hand come across quite differently. You come across as liberals are evil and conservatives are saints.

Now, when it comes to the parties and their arrogance, yeah, I have issues with both parties. I don't look at the Republicans as being good for America at all. Nor are the Democrats. Both parties are spending us into oblivion. Both parties have one goal in mind and it is the same goal... control of the general population. I see national politicians of both parties as being corrupt individuals who have sold their souls for the illusion of power. Politicians are neither fully evil nor fully sinless. My opposition lies against the arrogance and corruption of the parties, not the people within them. Unfortunately the individuals are tools of the parties

In regards to your next post about being a defeatist... you may have a point. I think the liklihood of the American people winning out against the arrogance of the parties is extremely unlikely if not out of the question. 'Tis a shame because that means this country is doomed.

I find it encouraging to think that you actually still hold out hope. Foolhardy, but encouraging none the less.

Immie

Immie

That's not my tactic.

I'm sorry, but that is your tactic well maybe I should correct that. Your tactic is blame everyone but those with whom you agree with.

You actually know nothing about me. Nothing at all. And obviously you have trouble with reading comprehension.

I am against both political parties. I don't see everybody as equally horrible. I see everybody as human beings.

I am disgusted as to where the elite in the Republican and Democratic Parties have taken us. I do not see liberals on this site or in the general public as being terrible human beings which you seem to do. Nor do I see conservatives on this site or in the general public as being perfect angels, which again is how you come across.

I look at all of us as being equal with our good points and our bad points. You on the other hand come across quite differently. You come across as liberals are evil and conservatives are saints.

Now, when it comes to the parties and their arrogance, yeah, I have issues with both parties. I don't look at the Republicans as being good for America at all. Nor are the Democrats. Both parties are spending us into oblivion. Both parties have one goal in mind and it is the same goal... control of the general population. I see national politicians of both parties as being corrupt individuals who have sold their souls for the illusion of power. Politicians are neither fully evil nor fully sinless. My opposition lies against the arrogance and corruption of the parties, not the people within them. Unfortunately the individuals are tools of the parties

In regards to your next post about being a defeatist... you may have a point. I think the liklihood of the American people winning out against the arrogance of the parties is extremely unlikely if not out of the question. 'Tis a shame because that means this country is doomed.

I find it encouraging to think that you actually still hold out hope. Foolhardy, but encouraging none the less.

Immie

Yes, well, the parties are made up of people.

And no, it's not my tactic. But carry on, you can blame it on the system and accept none of the responsibility for being wrong.

That's not my tactic.

Immie

Yes, well, the parties are made up of people.

And no, it's not my tactic. But carry on, you can blame it on the system and accept none of the responsibility for being wrong.

Funny, that should come from little miss perfect.

Immie

Forum List

Back