I torture Gods creatures

when I was around 12 years old.

Would capture bees.

And sometimes -would put a magniglying glass to them to hearthem die in agony.

I am ashamed of my self forthsat.

Fuckin asshole.

:lol:

For real though, get over it bro. There's no point in questioning decisions made in immaturity. The only thing that matters is that you realize it now, and didn't progress into a serial killer.

Would capture bees.

Fuckin asshole.

:lol:

For real though, get over it bro. There's no point in questioning decisions made in immaturity. The only thing that matters is that you realize it now, and didn't progress into a serial killer.

Its all good, I like giving ginscpy shit.

Hell yeah, dude makes Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson look sober.

We've had drunkerds on the board before. I forget the last one, but remember he was an obnoxious fuck, and they just one day disappear. Probably get sick and die. Can't swill down the booze all day, every day and think you're going to last long.

The body can only take so much abuse, eventually these fucks forget to eat and drink water and just booze up and its lights out for good.

and yet he will bad mouth people who abuse drugs....

Having a conscience for something you did in 1965 to insects is what makes people humans.................

Would capture bees.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O5II0ZBCuA]Romney ties his dog to the roof of his car in an airtight kennel?! - YouTube[/ame]

I once abused the family pet so bad, it ran away. What's my name?

I once put our cat in the dryer for a few spins. Also tossed it out a second story window.
Gabby Douglas is a little sweetheart.

You must be sick if you did that.

I stopped at insects which I am still ashamed over.

Forum List

Back