I torture Gods creatures

That was a wet dream ya piss your pants, liquored soaked, toilet hugger.

Find a rehab clinic and dry your pathetic ass out.

Its probably too late for that, even if this joker stopped drinking his brain is probably dry drunk by now.

True. Some people drink themselves past recovery.

Dumb ass is probably well on his way to developing cirrhosis of the liver.

Oh no doubt, every time I see this clown on here he's totally shit faced. I enjoy drinking just as much as the nice guy but hes taking it too far.

Its probably too late for that, even if this joker stopped drinking his brain is probably dry drunk by now.

Oh no doubt, every time I see this clown on here he's totally shit faced. I enjoy drinking just as much as the nice guy but hes taking it too far.

Me too... but this fucker... it's pretty evident his brain has been pickled... :lol:

Me too... but this fucker... it's pretty evident his brain has been pickled... :lol:

Hell yeah, dude makes Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson look sober.

I battled fire ants and red wasp.

I would, pour deisel and oil down thier hole and light it.

Wasps nests I would blow up the nests with cherry bombs,and beat the wasps with a croque mallet.

We've had drunkerds on the board before. I forget the last one, but remember he was an obnoxious fuck, and they just one day disappear. Probably get sick and die. Can't swill down the booze all day, every day and think you're going to last long.

We've had drunkerds on the board before. I forget the last one, but remember he was an obnoxious fuck, and they just one day disappear. Probably get sick and die. Can't swill down the booze all day, every day and think you're going to last long.

The body can only take so much abuse, eventually these fucks forget to eat and drink water and just booze up and its lights out for good.

I battled fire ants and red wasp.

I would, pour deisel and oil down thier hole and light it.

Wasps nests I would blow up the nests with cherry bombs,and beat the wasps with a croque mallet.

Sounds like something I'd do ...
sorry-3.gif

The body can only take so much abuse, eventually these fucks forget to eat and drink water and just booze up and its lights out for good.

28" waist, yeah, it's close to lights out for ginboy too.

28" waist, yeah, it's close to lights out for ginboy too.

The last time that fucker had a 28 inch waist we still had US Troops fighting the Viet Cong.:lol:

I thnk you guys went about it all wrong! Next time someone starts posting drunk just agree with them and ask for more info.

No telling what they'll confess to have done.

You know that dude that shot up the theater? Jeffrey dahmer? That's how it started for them too.

You know that dude that shot up the theater? Jeffrey dahmer? That's how it started for them too.

I stood face to face and talked with the man that killed Dahmer, Christopher Scarver. I used to work at the Supermaximum prison he was in.

I tumble dried a cat once. Totally by accident. If I told you the story you would not believe it. Or at the very least laugh your asses off.

Forum List

Back