I told YOU f...king idiots it would happen!!!

Wait, insurers are going to exit the market?
Several have already. Guardian did at the beginning of the year. And, more are as you see in the OP.

Make all them 'exit the market'. Universal health care funded through an increase in income taxes, same as Canada. Solves the problem of Medicare and Mediaid.

Results count, and we are paying the highest rate per capita of any industrial country, not covering all of our citizens and getting third world results. And the 'Conservatives' are cheering for this:mad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgOl3cETb4]"We're Number 37" - Paul Hipp - YouTube[/ame]

So does this mean that private health insurance isn't the money-making racket it used to be?
Health insurance companies have average NET Profit BEFORE paying taxes about 4%!!!

WHAT THE f..K is wrong with that?

You hate profits? Probably because you have NO idea what "profits" mean!
You and idiots like you think "profits" are evil!

Well you dumb sh..t guess what??
WITHOUT Profits there are NO JOBS!
There is NO taxes paid there fore NO govt!
93% of the USA revenue comes from taxes!

#1 Personal income tax $1,146 45% (people that work for companies that work for profits primarily.)
#2 Social security tax 900 36% paid by people that work for companies that work for profits primarily.
#3 Corporate income tax 304 12% paid by companies that exist primarily for profits.
#4 Excise taxes 67 3%
#5 Estate taxes 29 1%
Tariffs 28 1%
Other 49 2%
Total: $2,523 100%

Why don't you go after your internet services 20% NET profit!!!

Fortune 500 2009: Top Performers - Most Profitable Industries: Return on Revenues
Top industries: Most profitable 2008 Profits as % of Revenues
1 Network and Other Communications Equipment 20.4%
2 Internet Services and Retailing 19.4
3 Pharmaceuticals 19.3

Straw men sure are easy to build, aren't they?

That will be the fucking day.

In the meantime, you should feel bad for the poor health insurance conglomerates who have, with tort reform and no impetus to carry the sick (Blue Cross denied me, a healthy non-smoking 33 year old because my wife was pregnant), and optimized their risk mitigation with tort reform.

Several have already. Guardian did at the beginning of the year. And, more are as you see in the OP.

Make all them 'exit the market'. Universal health care funded through an increase in income taxes, same as Canada. Solves the problem of Medicare and Mediaid.

Results count, and we are paying the highest rate per capita of any industrial country, not covering all of our citizens and getting third world results. And the 'Conservatives' are cheering for this:mad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgOl3cETb4]"We're Number 37" - Paul Hipp - YouTube[/ame]
I don't think many would disagree about it being a clusterfuck.

We would and do disagree on how to fix it.

This bill - that was shoved through, "we have to pass it to know what's in it" (WHAT THE EVER-LIVING FUCK????) - is not cutting it, and I am pretty sure most would agree on that.

We wanted the "insurers" out of the loop. We wanted people to be covered and have our money go to the doctors, not insurance company middle men.

But, insurance companies are a bread and butter I guess... sacred cow.

NOT a problem... PAY CASH!

BUT wait I forget.. YOU are an IDIOT!

What do you think insurance means???
The insurance company says.. pay me a little each month as you are too stupid to set aside enough in an interest generating account for medical expenses!"
So you and or employer spend $100s/month against a risk the insurance companies have calculated as the cost to pool your employers money and others into a pot of which 80% goes right back to your doctor/hospital!

NOW YOU are NOT too dense to use a computer then why are you so dense when it comes to this issue?
FACT Insurance companies make a profit of 4% off pooled premiums.
Pooled premiums are used to pay 80% in claims!
IT's that simple!

WHAT most people evidently DON'T know is that Medicare for example has been the major contributor to skyrocketing health costs!

The other major contributor has been $600 billion a year in defensive medicine costs!

These two contributors have forced health insurance premiums to absolutely skyrocket!

Medicare.. For example and I'm asking any of you if you are curious..
tell me the city you live in and I'll share with you what your hospitals CHARGE Medicare!
For example.. Medicare is OK that they are overcharged by 6,000% for some claims!

YOU want proof as to your local hospitals gross overcharging.. tell me your city!

90% of physicians say they run duplicate tests totally out of fear of being sued!
$600 billion because ambulance chasers gross $100 billion a year in fees.. YET
Obamacare attacked the $3 billion a year tanning salon businesses with a 10% tax!
Geez.. see why knowledgeble people like me attack Obamacare???

Obama wants single payer Medicare style health care .. yeah.. with it's $250 billion a year in waste and fraud now running health care??

HOW Totally stupid!

What does the Affordable Healthcare Act set as MLR guidelines mythmaker?

Oh, of course! So if I have a heart attack, and need a quadruple-bypass surgery to save my life, or even (God forbid) a heart transplant, I can pay that $50k or $100k or whatever out of pocket change. Why didn't I think of that? :lol:

We wanted the "insurers" out of the loop. We wanted people to be covered and have our money go to the doctors, not insurance company middle men.

The insurance company says.. pay me a little each month as you are too stupid to set aside enough in an interest generating account for medical expenses!"
So you and or employer spend $100s/month against a risk the insurance companies have calculated as the cost to pool your employers money and others into a pot of which 80% goes right back to your doctor/hospital!

NOW YOU are NOT too dense to use a computer then why are you so dense when it comes to this issue?
IT's that simple!

So YOU pay cash, ya ass. Then you'll have nothing to complain about.

All you idiot Obamacare supporters whose knowledge of health insurance and much less Medicare is equal to my knowledge and Experiences as the size of a thimble!

READ this and get it through your heads OBAMACARE is destroying health CARE!
A) Insurances companies are 22 on list of top 50 profitable average 4%
B) Insurance companies medical loss ratio (MLR) averages 80%!
C) This means NOW with Obamacare.. idiot Obama's stupid bald face lie:

If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan. If you like your doctor, you keep seeing your doctor.
I don't want government bureaucrats meddling in your health care."
Obama Touts Health Care Plan In Press Conference - ABC News

LIAR!!

"I first wrote about this problem in May of 2010, describing it as a “hidden time bomb,” warning that private insurers
“may decide to exit the [individual-insurance market] altogether” because there isn’t much room to improve MLRs in the individual market. And, sadly, I was right. Aetna has announced it is withdrawing from the individual markets in Indiana, Colorado, and other states. Other insurers have similarly withdrawn from Minnesota, Texas, Virginia, and Illinois. I won’t bore you with a laundry list of further examples.

And it’s not just insurers who are dropping out. In September of 2010, McDonald’s announced that, without a waiver from the MLR regulations, the company would be forced to drop health coverage for 29,500 hourly-wage employees. (After the ensuing media firestorm, HHS granted the waiver.)

This is why at least 16 states have applied for waivers to the MLR regulations: Maine (approved); New Hampshire, Nevada, Kentucky, and Iowa (partially approved); North Dakota and Delaware (rejected); and Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Kansas, Indiana, Michigan, Texas, North Carolina, and Oklahoma (under review). State governments understand that Obamacare’s MLR regulations will force most insurers to stop offering coverage to people who aren’t in the employer-sponsored system: the very people in whose name the law was passed.

Obamacare's MLR 'Bomb' Will Create Private Insurance Monopolies and Drive Premiums Skyward. Hallelujah! - Forbes

Okay... so many people are against it and prefer something else... LIKE WHAT? Not even Perry has specific ideas... he is giving more power to the states, which is commendable... I LIKE THAT... However, how, may I ask, would a government empower a people who seem completely satisfied with passing their health concerns off on to the bigger premium demanding facilities. :eusa_silenced:

All you idiot Obamacare supporters whose knowledge of health insurance and much less Medicare is equal to my knowledge and Experiences as the size of a thimble!

If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan. If you like your doctor, you keep seeing your doctor.

LIAR!!

"I first wrote about this problem in May of 2010, describing it as a “hidden time bomb,” warning that private insurers
“may decide to exit the [individual-insurance market] altogether” because there isn’t much room to improve MLRs in the individual market. And, sadly, I was right. Aetna has announced it is withdrawing from the individual markets in Indiana, Colorado, and other states. Other insurers have similarly withdrawn from Minnesota, Texas, Virginia, and Illinois. I won’t bore you with a laundry list of further examples.

And it’s not just insurers who are dropping out. In September of 2010, McDonald’s announced that, without a waiver from the MLR regulations, the company would be forced to drop health coverage for 29,500 hourly-wage employees. (After the ensuing media firestorm, HHS granted the waiver.)

This is why at least 16 states have applied for waivers to the MLR regulations: Maine (approved); New Hampshire, Nevada, Kentucky, and Iowa (partially approved); North Dakota and Delaware (rejected); and Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Kansas, Indiana, Michigan, Texas, North Carolina, and Oklahoma (under review). State governments understand that Obamacare’s MLR regulations will force most insurers to stop offering coverage to people who aren’t in the employer-sponsored system: the very people in whose name the law was passed.

Obamacare's MLR 'Bomb' Will Create Private Insurance Monopolies and Drive Premiums Skyward. Hallelujah! - Forbes

Okay... so many people are against it and prefer something else... LIKE WHAT? Not even Perry has specific ideas... he is giving more power to the states, which is commendable... I LIKE THAT... However, how, may I ask, would a government empower a people who seem completely satisfied with passing their health concerns off on to the bigger premium demanding facilities. :eusa_silenced:

HERE IS A SOLUTION!!!
First accept that there ARE NOT 50 million "uninsured"!
This was a LIE!
9 million of the 50 million counted as uninsured are NOT citizens!
9 million who said they were "uninsured" are covered under Medicaid!
5.4 million kids who were said "uninsured"? All their parents need to do
is register with SCHIP!
So right there there is 23.4 million that are counted as "uninsured" of the 50 million!
That leaves 26.4 million supposedly "uninsured"!
But the idiots in favor of Obamacare ALSO count 18 million people who don't want and don't NEED to be insured that are under age 34!
That leaves 7.6 million TRULY uninsured!
OK..
So TAX THE LAWYERS!!!
20% of the $100 billion they earned in lawsuits generates
$20 billion a year..! Enough to start the Uninsured Health Insurance Company! (UHIC)!

Then FORCE MANDATE REQUIRE ALL hospitals that are padding and passing on their "uninsured" expenses ($47 billion a year) NOT to do so but to send ALL their "uninsured" claims AFTER registering the uninsured with UHIC!
Now with $20 billion a year coming in from lawyers these lawyers will see that their income which is based on $600 billion a year in "defensive Medicine" declines!

Once the relationship between $600 billion and lawyers income is linked..
$600 billion declines.

Two reactions:
ALL the 7+ million truly uninsured are covered which was the stupid intent of Obamacare and hospitals won't be "padding and passing" on to medicare and health insurance companies to recoup their "uninsured" expenses!

Defensive medicine costs go down.

Between these two events AND covering the truly 7+ million uninsured
health insurance costs go down!

That is the solution!!!
TAX THE LAWYERS insure the uninsured with the premium lower defensive medicine costs, reduced padding and passing of expenses and all that lowers health insurance costs!

Look, nobody in his right mind will defend Obamacare as the ideal solution. The best that can be said for it is that it was better than doing nothing. But I've never regarded it as anything but a first step.

What we really need is a single-payer system. That would drive health-care costs down dramatically while ensuring universal coverage. The rest of the advanced world does this, and it works.

LIAR!!

HERE IS A SOLUTION!!!
First accept that there ARE NOT 50 million "uninsured"!
This was a LIE!
9 million of the 50 million counted as uninsured are NOT citizens!
9 million who said they were "uninsured" are covered under Medicaid!
5.4 million kids who were said "uninsured"? All their parents need to do
is register with SCHIP!
So right there there is 23.4 million that are counted as "uninsured" of the 50 million!
That leaves 26.4 million supposedly "uninsured"!
But the idiots in favor of Obamacare ALSO count 18 million people who don't want and don't NEED to be insured that are under age 34!
That leaves 7.6 million TRULY uninsured!
OK..
So TAX THE LAWYERS!!!
20% of the $100 billion they earned in lawsuits generates
$20 billion a year..! Enough to start the Uninsured Health Insurance Company! (UHIC)!

Then FORCE MANDATE REQUIRE ALL hospitals that are padding and passing on their "uninsured" expenses ($47 billion a year) NOT to do so but to send ALL their "uninsured" claims AFTER registering the uninsured with UHIC!
Now with $20 billion a year coming in from lawyers these lawyers will see that their income which is based on $600 billion a year in "defensive Medicine" declines!

Once the relationship between $600 billion and lawyers income is linked..
$600 billion declines.

Two reactions:
ALL the 7+ million truly uninsured are covered which was the stupid intent of Obamacare and hospitals won't be "padding and passing" on to medicare and health insurance companies to recoup their "uninsured" expenses!

Defensive medicine costs go down.

Between these two events AND covering the truly 7+ million uninsured
health insurance costs go down!

That is the solution!!!
TAX THE LAWYERS insure the uninsured with the premium lower defensive medicine costs, reduced padding and passing of expenses and all that lowers health insurance costs!

"First accept that there ARE NOT 50 million "uninsured"!
This was a LIE!"

When you first started posting on these boards, you made the same claim at least a couple times and each time you were debunked by facts. Here you are again, claiming something is a lie by lying about it.
From the Census Bureau Report, which you are again lying about!

What Is Health Insurance Coverage?
The Current Population Survey Annual Social and Economic Supplement
(CPS ASEC) asks about health insurance coverage in the previous calendar
year. Specifically, the survey asks separate questions about the major
types of health insurance. People who answer “no” to each of the coverage
questions are then asked to verify that they were, in fact, not covered
by any type of health insurance. For reporting purposes, the U.S. Census
Bureau broadly classifies health insurance coverage as private coverage or
government coverage. Private health insurance is a plan provided through
an employer or a union or purchased by an individual from a private
company. Government health insurance includes such federal programs
as Medicare, Medicaid, and military health care; the Children’s Health
Insurance Program (CHIP); and individual state health plans.* People were
considered “insured” if they were covered by any type of health insurance
for part or all of the previous calendar year. They were considered “uninsured”
if, for the entire year, they were not covered by any type of health
insurance.

http://www.census.gov/prod/2011pubs/p60-239.pdf

As we can see, Medicaid/Medicare were included in the numbers of who were insured!

LIAR!!

If you have health insurance through a large corporation or through a government organization they do not pay 'insurers' a premium to cover you. They underwrite their own claims. IOW, they just pay the bill and the 'insurer' is only there to administer the program and keep services within the rules. So for many your assertion is simply a moot point.

Most people don't have 'private' insurance, they just call their 'employer provided' insurance private and it is not. If you had true 'private' insurance and you file one claim, you will be dropped like a hot potato.

Employers have been, for the last few years, either dropping their insurance, raising deductibles, giving an allowance like an HSA card for a certain amount each year, or reducing the coverage because their employees are aging and using more services.

I guess Obamacare is as good as any other excuse. That way your employer can take away that benefit without being the villain.

Last edited:
Well, time to replace Obamacare with a single-payer system, then, isn't it?

Yes, and the companies in existence now can get paid to administer the program like they already do for many companies and government organizations.

Last edited:
There was no such thing as insurance in my parents' day. They just paid the entire bill. I think people could be more responsible and open HSAs. But, hey, that's just me. I know people who don't make a lot of money and they love their HSAs. They don't have to worry they won't have money to pay for some service they need. If you contribute to it regularly, it builds very fast. So would just saving money for a rainy day in an interest bearing account, if people actually did that any longer.

Last edited:

IT's that simple!

Read what you said again and say I'm the one being an idiot again.

Insurance profits the insurers when nobody is sick. If we took them out of the loop, we would invest the money towards the MEDICAL INSTITUTIONS(not the insurance companies as well) when people were sick, not just as a subscription fee.

IT's that simple!

Many employers aren't paying 'premiums.' They are just underwriting (paying) the claims themselves and having the insurance company administer the program. I actually know an MD who is very wealthy, but he has cancer, so he can't get insurance. He pays an insurance company to administer his claims so he can get the discounts.

Forum List

Back