I thought the liberal NYC overlords made it so guns could not be in NYC?

Two Dead in Empire State Shooting | NBC New York

Oh wait, they just took guns away from the good people so the bad guys can go on a rampage. Gotcha. Good work, lefties.

because history's proven so well that we should live like it's the wild west.

Actually, despite what you see in the movies, the "wild wild west" was a very peaceful and law-abiding place. Adjusted for the difference in population, the wild west had less crime and less violent crime than today.

Probably because you knew you could get shot.

Oh wait, they just took guns away from the good people so the bad guys can go on a rampage. Gotcha. Good work, lefties.

Actually, despite what you see in the movies, the "wild wild west" was a very peaceful and law-abiding place. Adjusted for the difference in population, the wild west had less crime and less violent crime than today.

Probably because you knew you could get shot.

Same reason why major cities in Texas have a very low crime rate, most likely, while cities like Chicago, LA, and NYC are home to daily bloodbaths.

Forget history stupid, today has just PROVEN that living like you idiot liberal Dumbocrats want (ie victims just waiting to happen) ends with mass murder. Great job Jillian, you not only support the rape of women, you support MURDER. The blood is on your hands asshole...

Look, I can admit a win when I see one.

You guys won, most Americans (for a reason I can not fathom) want to have guns growing off of trees.

I just look at it as these are what we have to live with.. You get your precious guns and the rest of us have to deal with random mass shootings and murders, over and over again.

Still have yet to hear about some good Samaritan stopping one of these mass murders, with his/her gun.. I guess it will happen some day, until then, murder on!

You guys won, most Americans (for a reason I can not fathom) want to have guns growing off of trees.

I just look at it as these are what we have to live with.. You get your precious guns and the rest of us have to deal with random mass shootings and murders, over and over again.

Still have yet to hear about some good Samaritan stopping one of these mass murders, with his/her gun.. I guess it will happen some day, until then, murder on!

so your ideal environment is make the law abiding citizens follow laws that handcuff them while the law breaks can do as they wish, sounds legit.

If any of you gun fanatics stopped for a minute to read the early reports of the shooting, you would realize that if everyone had been carrying, it would not have prevented this tragedy.

I don't own a gun, but respect the rights of other to do so if they choose.

I'm not sure how taking guns away from law abiding citizens will reduce shootings and murders.

If any of you gun fanatics stopped for a minute to read the early reports of the shooting, you would realize that if everyone had been carrying, it would not have prevented this tragedy.

He shot his ex boss at one location then went to a second location and continued the shooting before being gunned down. You can not make your claim. Someone at the first location could have stopped him dead in his tracks were they armed. But my scenario is as much speculation as yours is.

Forum List

Back