I thought the liberal NYC overlords made it so guns could not be in NYC?

Look, I can admit a win when I see one.

You guys won, most Americans (for a reason I can not fathom) want to have guns growing off of trees.

I just look at it as these are what we have to live with.. You get your precious guns and the rest of us have to deal with random mass shootings and murders, over and over again.

Still have yet to hear about some good Samaritan stopping one of these mass murders, with his/her gun.. I guess it will happen some day, until then, murder on!

Here is a recent one:
Florida Man, 71, Shoots at Alleged Robbers at Internet Cafe - ABC News

Actually knowing what is going on in the country would actually benefit you.

Perfect example. he didn't know about this because no innocent person was shot and killed. We don't know if someone would have been shot and killed, but the democrats will still claim that they've never heard of a case where a gun owner stopped a killing. It's circular logic. The lefties believe it without thinking.

Two Dead in Empire State Shooting | NBC New York

Oh wait, they just took guns away from the good people so the bad guys can go on a rampage. Gotcha. Good work, lefties.

because history's proven so well that we should live like it's the wild west.

Care to elaborate on history and who in the present times advocates for what you describe? Please, enlighten us all with your great knowledge and wisdom of leftiness!
You should know by now that Jillian is a drive-by troll, with no intention (or capability) of an honest and intelligent discussion of thuis, or any other, issue.

If any of you gun fanatics stopped for a minute to read the early reports of the shooting, you would realize that if everyone had been carrying, it would not have prevented this tragedy.

That isn't the point. The point is that these shootings happen and taking guns away from law abiding citizens won't stop it.

Oh that's the point now? Because earlier, many "conservatives" here were saying this could have been prevented if law abiding citizens carried guns. Because, when people start shooting it out, there is never anyone hurt in crossfire.

Did you just hear that shit?

NYC police shot bystanders in the gun fight. Holly crap.

Not surprised. NYPD are some of the most poorly trained and corrupt cops of all time.

How do you know NYPD officers are poorly trained? Of course you don't.

Yet you ignore a very important point. What if half a dozen or more bystanders, who have no use of force policy or standards of training and were not in uniform has pulled their guns on a crowded urban street and began firing? Even a moron can figure that the carnage would have been immediate and excessive, and if responding officers suspected the vigilantes were terrorists they too would become victims, but not innocent by any means.

As for you allegation that NYPD officers are corrupt I suspect you watch too much TV. Were the cops that arrested you, the DA who prosecuted you, the probation officer who recommended you go to prison and the judge who committed you all corrupt too?

Last edited:
Perfect example. he didn't know about this because no innocent person was shot and killed. We don't know if someone would have been shot and killed, but the democrats will still claim that they've never heard of a case where a gun owner stopped a killing. It's circular logic. The lefties believe it without thinking.

Here you go:

READ it this time.

Liberal said:
Here you go Neo-tard:

A reply said:
Uhh.. You are a low brow neocon? yes?

Teenage robbers = Mass murderers?

Remember what I said: "Still have yet to hear about some good Samaritan stopping one of these mass murders, with his/her gun."

Good attempt though.

Yes, teenage robbers with "allegedly" a baseball bat and a gun indefinably must have been a thwarted mass murder.

You guys won, most Americans (for a reason I can not fathom) want to have guns growing off of trees.

I just look at it as these are what we have to live with.. You get your precious guns and the rest of us have to deal with random mass shootings and murders, over and over again.

Still have yet to hear about some good Samaritan stopping one of these mass murders, with his/her gun.. I guess it will happen some day, until then, murder on!

You don't hear about it because they don't end up in mass shootings. you'd only hear about it if the gun owner failed to stop a murder.

Soo.. You mean to tell me that if the shooting in Aurora was thwarted I would have never have heard about it? A man in full swat gear and a 100 round magazine with all the trimmins', along with a bombed out apartment would never had made it onto the national media spread?

Or is that some kind of hint that the "drive-by media" is against gun owners? :lol:

Maybe you have a problem with the distinction between petty robberies and mass murders?

Houston also has a much higher murder rate than NYC. 11.8 per thousand compared to 6.4 for NYC.
LA's murder rate is also lower than Houston's. 7.6 per thousand.
Houston also beats LA by wide margins on all other crimes as well.
Either you’re lying, or you have no idea how wrong you are.

Houston 2011
Murders 198
Population 6,180,000
Rate: 3.20/100k
Houston
Houston population to reach 6.18 million in December - Houston Business Journal

NYC 2011
Murders 502
Population 8,244,910
Rate: 6.08/100k
New York City Has the Third-Fewest Homicides on Record in 2011, Mayor Says - Bloomberg
New York City - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DC 2011
Murders 108
Population 617,996
Rate: 17.47/100K
Metropolitan Police Department: Data at a Glance
Washington, D.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

LA 2011
Murders: 612
Population: 3,792,621
Rate:16.13/100k
Los Angeles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Homicide map - Homicide Report - Los Angeles Times

Last edited:

Here is a recent one:
Florida Man, 71, Shoots at Alleged Robbers at Internet Cafe - ABC News

Actually knowing what is going on in the country would actually benefit you.

Uhh.. You are a low brow neocon? yes?

Teenage robbers = Mass murderers?

Remember what I said: "Still have yet to hear about some good Samaritan stopping one of these mass murders, with his/her gun."

Good attempt though.

Actually I am a libertarian. You really are an idiot. Your logic is that to prevent a mass murder, a mass murder has to happen? How do you know a mass murder was not prevented in that case? Maybe the teens were planning on a murder-spree suicide. How would you know? My God you are an idiot.

Did you just hear that shit?

NYC police shot bystanders in the gun fight. Holly crap.

Not surprised. NYPD are some of the most poorly trained and corrupt cops of all time.

How do you know NYPD officers are poorly trained? Of course you don't.

Yet you ignore a very important point. What if half a dozen or more bystanders, who have no use of force policy or standards of training and were not in uniform has pulled their guns on a crowded urban street and began firing? Even a moron can figure that the carnage would have been immediate and excessive, and if responding officers suspected the vigilantes were terrorists they too would become victims, but not innocent by any means.

As for you allegation that NYPD officers are corrupt I suspect you watch too much TV. Were the cops that arrested you, the DA who prosecuted you, the probation officer who recommended you go to prison and the judge who committed you all corrupt too?

You operate under the false premise that gun owners are idiots. Show me one example from any point in american history when 10 gun owners opened fire on 1 bad guy and shot bystanders in the "Carange." I would really REALLY like ti see it.

You don't hear about it because they don't end up in mass shootings. you'd only hear about it if the gun owner failed to stop a murder.

Soo.. You mean to tell me that if the shooting in Aurora was thwarted I would have never have heard about it? A man in full swat gear and a 100 round magazine with all the trimmins', along with a bombed out apartment would never had made it onto the national media spread?

Or is that some kind of hint that the "drive-by media" is against gun owners? :lol:

Maybe you have a problem with the distinction between petty robberies and mass murders?

This is PROOF that people who think like you LOVE it when helpless people are slaughtered. It furthers your agenda to disarm good people and empower those who would harm. If a gun owner had been carrying and neutralized the assault in Aurora, you would call for his or her arrest; anything to show that disarming good people is the way to go. You like it when this happens. It furthers your agenda. You are sick.

Last edited:
Actually I am a libertarian.

How contrarian of you!
You really are an idiot.

Thanks, your anger means I am doing something right.

Your logic is that to prevent a mass murder, a mass murder has to happen?

No.. Your twisted sense of reality is causing you to think this.

How do you know a mass murder was not prevented in that case?

Simple. I READ the article.

My God you are an idiot.

As are you, and on to your original (before you edited it).

You should perhaps learn to read for yourself before using your poor skills of deduction to create an opinion.

Once, again.. Good attempt.:lol:

This is PROOF that people who think like you LOVE it when helpless people are slaughtered. It furthers your agenda to disarm good people and empower those who would harm. If a gun owner had been carrying and neutralized the assault in Aurora, you would call for his or her arrest; anything to show that disarming good people is the way to go. You like it when this happens. It furthers your agenda. You are sick.
Liberals are more than happy to give up the rights of others so that they might feel a little safer.
:dunno:

Actually I am a libertarian.

How contrarian of you!
You really are an idiot.

Thanks, your anger means I am doing something right.

No.. Your twisted sense of reality is causing you to think this.

How do you know a mass murder was not prevented in that case?

Simple. I READ the article.

My God you are an idiot.

As are you, and on to your original (before you edited it).

You should perhaps learn to read for yourself before using your poor skills of deduction to create an opinion.

Once, again.. Good attempt.:lol:

Ah, cherry picking quotes. A pretty obvious ploy of a fool who has lost a debate. Carry on with your fail, good sir or ma'm.

Houston also has a much higher murder rate than NYC. 11.8 per thousand compared to 6.4 for NYC.
LA's murder rate is also lower than Houston's. 7.6 per thousand.
Houston also beats LA by wide margins on all other crimes as well.
Either you’re lying, or you have no idea how wrong you are.

I provided the link, which was based on FBI crime statistics.

houston also has a much higher murder rate than nyc. 11.8 per thousand compared to 6.4 for nyc.
La's murder rate is also lower than houston's. 7.6 per thousand.
Houston also beats la by wide margins on all other crimes as well.
either you’re lying, or you have no idea how wrong you are.

i provided the link, which was based on fbi crime statistics.

to the wikipedia!!!!!!!

This is PROOF that people who think like you LOVE it when helpless people are slaughtered.

Do explain where I said that I like it when people get slaughtered. Is it because I support strict gun regulation that somehow through your twisted extrapolation I would actually like for innocent people to be injured?

Please explain where I said this.

If a gun owner had been carrying and neutralized the assault in Aurora, you would call for his or her arrest

So, you know this for a fact? What if I told you that I may have been happy that only 1 person (whom meant harm to many) was killed versus a theater full of innocent people.

I already admitted that my agenda is lost in this fight, I have no dog in this race anymore. Your kind has won, these are just the consequences that the rest of have to live with.

Forum List

Back