I Thought Democrats Were Truth Seekers

As long as it takes. It is already proven to over half the country. More will join them as more comes out.
I’ll ask you again at the 6 year mark. Maybe you’ll finally feel as foolish as you look and as foolish as you think the 6 year collusion people look.

I’ll ask you again at the 6 year mark. Maybe you’ll finally feel as foolish as you look and as foolish as you think the 6 year collusion people look.
2 states want to decertify. Another is right behind. The State legislatures do not want to decertify for nothing. Fraud or complete lack of integrity has been proven to them and they do not give one fuck what you think, or others.

2 states want to decertify. Another is right behind. The State legislatures do not want to decertify for nothing. Fraud or complete lack of integrity has been proven to them and they do not give one fuck what you think, or others.
States can decertify if they want to and none have. Of course there are handfuls of elected officials in this country who are leaders of the tards like yourself who will believe anything. They feed you the dramatic BS you want to hear and you vote for them and they keep up with the blister. MTG is a perfect example.

History will not reflect kindly those people

States can decertify if they want to and none have. Of course there are handfuls of elected officials in this country who are leaders of the tards like yourself who will believe anything. They feed you the dramatic BS you want to hear and you vote for them and they keep up with the blister. MTG is a perfect example.

History will not reflect kindly those people
You are uninformed like usual. WI says they want to but there is no way to do it. AZ. is having the same problem. Regardless people in those states and PA. and GA. know the election was stolen and that is what will count in the Midterms and in 2024.

There is not jackshit you can do about it.

Forum List

Back