I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Nope. Just his piss poor response to it
what was the issue exactly? Was it a deadly disease or not?

didn't the entire globe get it? Are you saying that's on Trump and not wuhan?

Brought inflation down to 3% without a recession, despite Republicans attempting to fabricate one in 2022.

And just how much did prices go up under Biden? Did they come back down or are they just not increasing by as much? Are you still paying much more for virtually everything than you were pre-Biden?

I do remember the Trump years. Black employment was the highest ever.

No wonder that black race hustlers hate him. The very notion of working for a living is anathema to them as all they wany to do is shake down white people for lots of free shit

DeJoy doesn't explain why he does what he does. Just goes on and on about his 10 year plan.
Did you listen to his 1-11-24 message?

WELCOME AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
LET’S START THE NEW YEAR OFF WITH SOME GOOD NEWS!
AS A RESULT OF THE CHANGES, WE HAVE MADE IN OUR OPERATIONS, OUR PRODUCTS, AND IN OUR MARKETING STRATEGIES, WHEN COMPARED TO LAST YEAR, WE GREW OUR COMPETITIVE PACKAGE VOLUME BY OVER 130 MILLION PACKAGES THIS PEAK QUARTER.
dejoy didnt just say no shots,he has to run things by his higher ups,why dont you know that?.........there is a reason why the PO was exempt from the shot mandate...a real postal person would know,,,,,

I do remember the Trump years. Black employment was the highest ever.

No wonder that black race hustlers hate him. The very notion of working for a living is anathema to them as all they wany to do is shake down white people for lots of free shit
Also, when blacks were doing well under Trump, it works against the claim that blacks are “oppressed” and deserve reparations for what other people did to other people.

Like I said before, the vast majority of inflation occurred because of COVID and what we did to deal with it in 2020. It didn't matter who was in office January 2021, we were going to have dramatically higher inflation in 2021.
Very convenient, but COVID deaths were Trumps fault. Funny that. JoeB still calls it Trump's virus.

And just how much did prices go up under Biden? Did they come back down or are they just not increasing by as much? Are you still paying much more for virtually everything than you were pre-Biden?
If Trump had won, prices would have gone up a ton too.

Prices aren’t going back down. They never do. We don’t even want them to. Deflation is bad.

Wages will catch up, and they already are closing the gap.

Biden is only responsible for this country.

Some leaders screwed up like Boris Johnson and Modi.

Others did a pretty good job, like the leaders of Japan.
The point was what has Joe done that other countries haven't? COVID deaths are down around the world because the virus has weakened and heard immunity.

If Trump had won, prices would have gone up a ton too.

Prices aren’t going back down. They never do. We don’t even want them to. Deflation is bad.

Wages will catch up, and they already are closing the gap.
What about senior citizens? They’ve seen their purchasing power drop by 20%. Inflation is a killer for retirees.

Very convenient, but COVID deaths were Trumps fault. Funny that. JoeB still calls it Trump's virus.
I thought it was Obama’s fault?

Im not that simple minded. COVID was bad. It wa always going to be bad. The worst part of COVID was the preventable deaths from crazy right wingers who refused to be vaccinated.

Forum List

Back