I think some of the low populated red states should be merged

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I think some of the low populated red states should be merged. Here is the states that should be merged
1. Idaho, Montana, Utah and Wy.
2. North And South Dakota
3. Kansas, Nebraska and Missouri
4. Ark and Ok
5. New Mexico and Colorado

I think Puerto Rico and the virgin islands should become one state.

What do you think?

EvilNO.jpg

I think some of the low populated red states should be merged. Here is the states that should be merged
4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?
You did not think this through.

For example, you would merge Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming. So instead of eight senators, they would only have two.

4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?
Arkahoma
New Colorado
Kanrasouri
Dakota
IMUW

Would we save money? Yes because we would only have one state house and senate for imuw where now we have 8.

4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?
I think you’re transparent.

4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?
What do you think about Vermont, Delaware, Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire, and Hawaii?

4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?

Nope. those are different people with different needs. We need diversity. remember????

4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?
i actually think Cali needs to be broken up in thirds. People need better access to their representatives…so much of the state has no real representative in the Senate cause people only have to pander to LA or San Fran…same with NY

4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?
Why? Because of population? What about Rhode Island, Delaware, Vermont and Maine? How about highly populated states like California, New York and Pennsylvania-- should they be broken into many states?

4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?
I think they should split and form more states to increase their influence on the Senate.

Honestly, they're all low populated states that deserve only 2 senators.
Remember one of the things that’s great about America is states rights. If you don’t want to live in a pro life state you can move. Or change the laws. Or move then change the laws. Texas worries us northerners are coming with our liberal values and changing their culture. Yea? Too bad. You sent all the blacks to Detroit to work for the auto industry. Then sent all those jobs away

4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?

You can bring that up to the inhabitants of those states and let them to decide.

No. The whole point of the bicameral legislature is to keep low populated states from being plowed over by larger population states.
Bu that gives kentucky too much power. Mitch is the longest senate leader. Why does it matter what a guy from kentucky thinks?

Forum List

Back