I Think It's Time To End This COVID Hysteria: Change My Mind

a million people die every year. EVERY YEAR. See the con? no such thing as wuhan flu, Dr. Birx confirmed that. Remember her, the lady you trusted in 2020? Ahhh, she admitted they lied. A confession.... You think you have more weight than her? hahahahahaahahahahahaha. No, you should go fk off.
The lady… is Birx and she “admitted” to correcting Trump Admin bogus information

The lady… is Birx and she “admitted” to correcting Trump Admin bogus information
Yep, that she and Fauci lied about the pandemic. Remember how much you respected her daily updates?

1658939606098.png

Seems the side-effects of the vaccine are more deadly that the virus itself.
Not to mention the simple fact that the treatment for the virus seems to have killed alot of people who normally would have survived.

Sorry if I appear skeptical....but after hearing the left redefine what a woman is, what an insurrection is, and what a recession is, I'm not sure this pandemic is all it cracks up to be.

:cuckoo:

Fuck off you proven lying Nazi retard. People have and are dying from this vaccine no matter how much you cry and lie. You want a fool, look in the mirror idiot.

Proven lying Nazi retard. You're projecting again, aren't you. You Trump Humpers all have your NAZI insignia, and your white supremacist hand signals.

My 3 older brothers fought in WWII against the NAZI's. My oldest
Fuck off you proven lying Nazi retard. People have and are dying from this vaccine no matter how much you cry and lie. You want a fool, look in the mirror idiot.

The numbers of deaths from the vaccine are the lowest in the history of vaccines. I took birth control pills that had a 1/1000 chance of causing my death. Kids died from the polio vaccine too. I remember how scared I was when I went for that needle.

But the numbers for even adverse reactions from this vaccine were in the 1 in 200,000 range. I never heard of a single person who even got sick from these things and people are 80% vaxxed where I live, and 70% boosted.

Why not? Don’t you think that’s the mothers duty to protect?

You are delusional

Of course a mother should. This one didn't and had you known what you're talking about, you would have known that.

Of course a mother should. This one didn't and had you known what you're talking about, you would have known that.
I did. Why the fk you suppose I asked you to show me the police report. I’m suspicious of that arrest warrant without evidence

Last edited:
Clearly the Dems used a fake pandemic to steal an election.
Maybe you can explain how the Democrats pulled off a "fake" GLOBAL pandemic which killed a million Americans and over 6 million worldwide.

Nevertheless, I think the Covid virus has evolved into a far less deadly strain, but one which is much more contagious.

Going forward, Covid will be something which we live with and which we will be inoculated against each year like the flu vaccine.

Every year, the flu vaccine is tailored to combat the most prevalent strain. So it will be with Covid. You will get a vaccine tailored to the most prevalent strain.

Proven lying Nazi retard. You're projecting again, aren't you. You Trump Humpers all have your NAZI insignia, and your white supremacist hand signals.

My 3 older brothers fought in WWII against the NAZI's. My oldest

The numbers of deaths from the vaccine are the lowest in the history of vaccines. I took birth control pills that had a 1/1000 chance of causing my death. Kids died from the polio vaccine too. I remember how scared I was when I went for that needle.

But the numbers for even adverse reactions from this vaccine were in the 1 in 200,000 range. I never heard of a single person who even got sick from these things and people are 80% vaxxed where I live, and 70% boosted.
So you admit you’re a lying Nazi shithead. YOU claimed NO deaths from this “vaccine” and looked like a retard again. Where’s my “Nazi insignia and hand signal” moron? Nothing but projection, blatant lies and Nazi loving from you. As usual.

Seems the side-effects of the vaccine are more deadly that the virus itself.
Not to mention the simple fact that the treatment for the virus seems to have killed alot of people who normally would have survived.

Sorry if I appear skeptical....but after hearing the left redefine what a woman is, what an insurrection is, and what a recession is, I'm not sure this pandemic is all it cracks up to be.
"Alot" is not a word, you illiterate asshole!

Yep, that she and Fauci lied about the pandemic. Remember how much you respected her daily updates?

View attachment 675236

Faucci didn't lie, and Deborah Birx said what she had to in order to keep from being fired. But Faucci refused to lie, and every day he walked back Trump's lies. Trump barred Faucci from speaking to the media, as a result.

So you admit you’re a lying Nazi shithead. YOU claimed NO deaths from this “vaccine” and looked like a retard again. Where’s my “Nazi insignia and hand signal” moron? Nothing but projection, blatant lies and Nazi loving from you. As usual.

Why would I admit to something that you made and isn't true? You must think I'm as stupid as YOU are.

I never said there were "no deaths" from the vaccine, I said claims that thousands of people dying from the vaccine were completely false.

Does your wife know about your NAZI fetish???

Faucci didn't lie, and Deborah Birx said what she had to in order to keep from being fired. But Faucci refused to lie, and every day he walked back Trump's lies. Trump barred Faucci from speaking to the media, as a result.

Why would I admit to something that you made and isn't true? You must think I'm as stupid as YOU are.

I never said there were "no deaths" from the vaccine, I said claims that thousands of people dying from the vaccine were completely false.

Does your wife know about your NAZI fetish???
I think you have everything ass-backwards.

Forum List

Back