I think it’s safe to say that if it were biologically possible for republican men to have kids...

How about this scenario: Abortion bans are packaged with a spending bill that vows to support every unwanted baby through college.
how about this scenario instead, abortion bans are packaged with a vow to let women responsible for their bodies...what say you?
Totally cool...and let's have men sign legal documents that they will not have sex unless they have a fool proof form of birth control (i.e. vasectomy) or they totally intent to raise said resulting child.
My point is that if Republicans had to commit to the children they would force women to have against their will the abortion battle would be over. None of them have spent two seconds considering what comes after they ban abortion.

Abortion will always be in the top 2 choices for me when it comes to pregnancy.
No stretch marks for you, huh?
You're a killer Old Lady.

A stone cold killer and a murderer.
giphy.gif

How about this scenario: Abortion bans are packaged with a spending bill that vows to support every unwanted baby through college.
how about this scenario instead, abortion bans are packaged with a vow to let women responsible for their bodies...what say you?
Totally cool...and let's have men sign legal documents that they will not have sex unless they have a fool proof form of birth control (i.e. vasectomy) or they totally intent to raise said resulting child.
My point is that if Republicans had to commit to the children they would force women to have against their will the abortion battle would be over. None of them have spent two seconds considering what comes after they ban abortion.
Kinda like the mess they made at the border when they came up with the great idea of stopping "catch and release."
The rate of abortion is coming down all the time. There are ways to speed that up--like rightwinger said, with more attention paid to the obstacles that are keeping families from having that extra child. It is mostly poor folks aborting their babies. That makes it clear that finances is a big factor.
C'MON, PEOPLE. THINK.

...they would whine and whine about their personal freedom over their own bodies. It’s not like they would give a shit about a fetus. We know this because it’s obvious they don’t care about kids born to single mothers.

Seriously imagine this: a republican male gets laid then finds out he is pregnant and must last 9 months to give birth. Yeah right. Lol
If you are in competition with nut case dean, you are running close. Most ignorant brain dead post today. Par for your course.
You know I’m right.

...they would whine and whine about their personal freedom over their own bodies. It’s not like they would give a shit about a fetus. We know this because it’s obvious they don’t care about kids born to single mothers.

Seriously imagine this: a republican male gets laid then finds out he is pregnant and must last 9 months to give birth. Yeah right. Lol

If men could get pregnant - Walmart would be performing abortions.

Here is a simple question and why did you not use birth control for protection or just use a vibrator to get yourself off with...

I am alright the woman having the right in the first three months but after that then leave it to the State to say yes or no...

You may be right, but that is not an issue for anyone who believes an innocent life is being punished for the lack of responsibility by someone else who only feels they are responsible for their body only after being irresponsible with it...and I have never in my life voted pro-life on these matters but I am not buying the "responsible" argument...this is about protecting those who do not act responsibly and nothing else...if roe is overturned I guarantee someone will find a better and 100% effective way to prevent pregnancy that cannot be challenged and really will give women reproductive freedom.

What will all these Republican men do when their mistresses and one night stands get pregnant?
Same thing they used to do--pay the doctor five times his normal fee to perform a "D&C" (wink, wink).

You may be right, but that is not an issue for anyone who believes an innocent life is being punished for the lack of responsibility by someone else who only feels they are responsible for their body only after being irresponsible with it...and I have never in my life voted pro-life on these matters but I am not buying the "responsible" argument...this is about protecting those who do not act responsibly and nothing else...if roe is overturned I guarantee someone will find a better and 100% effective way to prevent pregnancy that cannot be challenged and really will give women reproductive freedom.
If the Christian Taliban succeed it will then be totally legal for them to ban contraception as well. It makes no sense but if you give these people an inch they will take a mile.

Hey, dipshit....Republican women already can get pregnant and they support ending abortion....you are a moron....

LOL
As proud Prince Harry said after being with his wife during their son's birth, "how any woman does what they do is beyond comprehension."

Forum List

Back