I think it’s safe to say that if it were biologically possible for republican men to have kids...

...they would whine and whine about their personal freedom over their own bodies. It’s not like they would give a shit about a fetus. We know this because it’s obvious they don’t care about kids born to single mothers.

Seriously imagine this: a republican male gets laid then finds out he is pregnant and must last 9 months to give birth. Yeah right. Lol
You do know Republican men DO have kids dont you?

What a stupid posts. Any leftists here wanting to school him on gender inclusivity? Is it not just a social construct?

I think his point is that if men could get pregnant a lot of the pro-lifers would be pro-choice.
Then explain why so many women are pro-life.

It's a stupid argument.

Obviously, there are pro-life women and would still be pro-life men, but certainly less than there are now. People tend to have a different viewpoint when something directly affects them.
Having three children directly affected me. I helped raise them. One of them still lives with me.

Or do you think Republican men are like Democrat men, and run away from their responsibilities?

What a stupid posts. Any leftists here wanting to school him on gender inclusivity? Is it not just a social construct?

I think his point is that if men could get pregnant a lot of the pro-lifers would be pro-choice.

But they can't so why play the endless "Iffy" game that proves nothing?
If there were no liberals.......
If everyone thought the same......

If Ifs and ands were pots and pans....the world would be kitchen

It is a dumb hypothetical, I agree. But looking into it men and women generally have similar views on abortion, so I disagree with the premise that gender defines your view on the subject

...they would whine and whine about their personal freedom over their own bodies. It’s not like they would give a shit about a fetus. We know this because it’s obvious they don’t care about kids born to single mothers.

Seriously imagine this: a republican male gets laid then finds out he is pregnant and must last 9 months to give birth. Yeah right. Lol
Billy, even Norma McCorvey is pro-life now

those poor bastards would all be lined up @ the nearest abortion provider chomping at the bit to have an abortion to keep that big thing from having to transit their crotch at the 9 month mark; they wouldn't be able to man up & take it. LOFL ........

those poor bastards would all be lined up @ the nearest abortion provider chomping at the bit to have an abortion to keep that big thing from having to transit their crotch at the 9 month mark; they wouldn't be able to man up & take it. LOFL ........

Men and women have similar positions on abortion as it stands now. You’re just prejudiced against men, like a typical, fem-nazi liberal.

Yuck, I doubt they would even be man enough to take responsibility for what they let happen to their bodies. ROTFLMMFAO

Men and women have similar positions on abortion as it stands now. You’re just prejudiced against men, like a typical, fem-nazi liberal.

100% male here ........

Abortion will always be in the top 2 choices for me when it comes to pregnancy.

100% male here ........

Most of you radical liberal men have a lowly opinion of men because that’s how you’ve been conditioned to think. I use the term think loosely.

If you don’t have a lower opinion of men than women, how do you then explain your opinion on this idiotic hypothetical??

Last edited:

Then explain why so many women are pro-life.

It's a stupid argument.

Obviously, there are pro-life women and would still be pro-life men, but certainly less than there are now. People tend to have a different viewpoint when something directly affects them.
Having three children directly affected me. I helped raise them. One of them still lives with me.

Or do you think Republican men are like Democrat men, and run away from their responsibilities?
So you CHOSE to not have an abortion,right?

Some of the funniest videos to watch are those where men are hooked up to experience labor pains.....:777:

How about this scenario: Abortion bans are packaged with a spending bill that vows to support every unwanted baby through college.
how about this scenario instead, abortion bans are packaged with a vow to let women responsible for their bodies...what say you?
Totally cool...and let's have men sign legal documents that they will not have sex unless they have a fool proof form of birth control (i.e. vasectomy) or they totally intent to raise said resulting child.

I think it’s safe to say that if it were biologically possible for republican men to have kids...

They wouldn’t be men, they’d be women and this thread is drivel.

Forum List

Back