I think I'm going to be my grandson's worst nightmare~

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
I have been increasingly interested in the Constitution with Kavanaugh being our newest Supreme Court Justice and the questions that arise about the Impeachment, I find I just want to know more.

I just bought a High School Textbook, WE THE PEOPLE, to become educated on the Constitution and the effect on the citizens. And my grandson will definitely take this course, I will see to that! What fun we'll have, studying together!

Can't wait to tell him! The look on his face will be priceless!

I have been increasingly interested in the Constitution with Kavanaugh being our newest Supreme Court Justice and the questions that arise about the Impeachment, I find I just want to know more.

I just bought a High School Textbook, WE THE PEOPLE, to become educated on the Constitution and the effect on the citizens. And my grandson will definitely take this course, I will see to that! What fun we'll have, studying together!

Here's a good resource if you're serious. I have it book marked on my computer.

Founders' Constitution: Table of Contents

You’re wasting your time. The constitution is meaningless. Our government refuses to follow it and ignores it whenever it so chooses.

The result is we have a lawless government that clearly needs fixing.

You’re wasting your time. The constitution is meaningless. Our government refuses to follow it and ignores it whenever it so chooses.

Citizens informing themselves is never a waste of time.

That because we have allowed liberals to decide it is a "Living Document" that changes as society changes. Soon we won't even notice it is our constitution any more.

THank you for that. Quite honestly, I am doing it for another reason. As I age, my vocabulary is not as expansive as it once was and I am forgetting a lot. This should help my brain functioning.

THank you for that. Quite honestly, I am doing it for another reason. As I age, my vocabulary is not as expansive as it once was and I am forgetting a lot. This should help my brain functioning.

If your gandson can benefit, it's still not a waste of time. He needs to know the reality of the founding and they don't teach it in schools anymore.

Learn a new language if you want to firm up the thinking lump.

If your gandson can benefit, it's still not a waste of time. He needs to know the reality of the founding and they don't teach it in schools anymore.

Yes, they do.

Learn a new language if you want to firm up the thinking lump.
That would be useless because I wouldn't be applying it. If I learn more about the Constitution, I can use
it here and with my grandchildren. With one of my other grandchildren, he's quite the history buff and often shares with me what he's learning in school. Sadly this is his last year in high school so I will miss our talks about classes.

That because we have allowed liberals to decide it is a "Living Document" that changes as society changes. Soon we won't even notice it is our constitution any more.
Jackson, that is what it was designed for. We no longer live in a 1783 world. Our culture, our technology and our environment has drastically changed. It would not make sense for our government not to be able to change with it.

Jackson, that is what it was designed for. We no longer live in a 1783 world. Our culture, our technology and our environment has drastically changed. It would not make sense for our government not to be able to change with it.
I disagree to the extent of the changes. The Constitution is a framework of how our government works and should work. We can make laws to service the changes in our society but tampering with the basic frame of our government and it's intent should not change easily.

I disagree to the extent of the changes. The Constitution is a framework of how our government works and should work. We can make laws to service the changes in our society but tampering with the basic frame of our government and it's intent should not change easily.
You can’t blame liberals exclusively for the lawlessness exhibited by our government. The parties responsible include the entire oligarchy...right and left, billionaires, MSM, and the entire political class.

Jackson, you may want to get yourself some Rosemary essential oil (10.00 on Amazon for 4oz). It has been proven to help memory and brain function in the elderly in a nursing home studies. I sent some to my mom for Christmas with instructions for her to smell it every morning. I also use it myself in a cold steam vaporizer. After the chemical damage my blood oxygen was always very low even when on oxygen 24/7 while in the hospital for a week last year it never went up. I used that Rosemary oil in a vaporizer steadily for over a month and when I went to the lung doctor two months later my blood oxygen was perfect for the first time in 11 years.

Jackson, you may want to get yourself some Rosemary essential oil (10.00 on Amazon for 4oz). It has been proven to help memory and brain function in the elderly in a nursing home studies. I sent some to my mom for Christmas with instructions for her to smell it every morning. I also use it myself in a cold steam vaporizer. After the chemical damage my blood oxygen was always very low even when on oxygen 24/7 while in the hospital for a week last year it never went up. I used that Rosemary oil in a vaporizer steadily for over a month and when I went to the lung doctor two months later my blood oxygen was perfect for the first time in 11 years.
Well, that is amazing! I am on oxygen 24/7 myself and get winded just walking from room to room at times. I will be ordering this today! Thank you for the tip!

Well, that is amazing! I am on oxygen 24/7 myself and get winded just walking from room to room at times. I will be ordering this today! Thank you for the tip!
You are very welcome!! I do better in the summer when I can be outside more but having this now that it is Winter again has helped me sleep much better and I don't have as many asthma attacks when I use it also. (I also buy the 16 oz because it will last 6 months plus for me and cheaper that a way) I can get you a link for the best price one I get if you like?

You are very welcome!! I do better in the summer when I can be outside more but having this now that it is Winter again has helped me sleep much better and I don't have as many asthma attacks when I use it also. (I also buy the 16 oz because it will last 6 months plus for me and cheaper that a way) I can get you a link for the best price one I get if you like?
I just bought it on Amazon. Can't wait! Will let you know how it goes. Thanks again!

Yes, they do.

Yeah, that's why college students can't even name the three branches of our government.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back