I think I will donate to "Stop Hillary 2016" so that they can tell people on TV not t

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Hillary Clinton is the biggest threat to America in these dangerous times. I will donate to the "Stop Hillary Clinton 2016" foundation so that they can remind people on TV not to vote for her, and we all know how well people trust the media. this will save America - if Hillary Clinton loses, thank me, and if Hillary Clinton wins, it's because you did not do your share shame on you. Anyway, what do you think of my logic? because it's the logic of the political world. [/joke]

Logic, you keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Last edited:
Is there really a group called "Stop Hillary 2016"? Seems kinda like a waste, considering there's already this group called "the opposing party".

Hillary will be stopped, but not by the Republicans. The Democrats will do it to her.

Seriously, ask liberals and a large majority will tell you that she is not liberal enough. She's too moderate.

Jerry Brown, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, (even Al Franken!), are all preferred over Hillary.

Hillary will be stopped, but not by the Republicans. The Democrats will do it to her.

Seriously, ask liberals and a large majority will tell you that she is not liberal enough. She's too moderate.

Jerry Brown, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, (even Al Franken!), are all preferred over Hillary.
Ok then I will create a group called stop makaka 2016, and you can safely donate, who ever their nominee is we will work hard to stop it, putting ads on TV warning voters...

Ok then I will create a group called stop makaka 2016, and you can safely donate, who ever their nominee is we will work hard to stop it, putting ads on TV warning voters...
Good idea.

Fully Commit!!! Donate your pancreas!!!

:lol:

Hillary Clinton is the biggest threat to America in these dangerous times. I will donate to the "Stop Hillary Clinton 2016" foundation so that they can remind people on TV not to vote for her, and we all know how well people trust the media. this will save America - if Hillary Clinton loses, thank me, and if Hillary Clinton wins, it's because you did not do your share shame on you. Anyway, what do you think of my logic? because it's the logic of the political world. [/joke]

You can donate all you want, she is so going to win in 2016. I GUARANTEE IT. I dont usually do that and I have only did it once before...Obama! Go democrats and God bless America.

Forum List

Back