I Surrender All (Hymn)

If we are effectively rebels, what would surrender mean?
That you're Polish?
No. That the OP is.

How else could he be so far off base of what surrender all means?

Ergo, OP is polish.

I don't have to explain the definition of surrender or all. Everybody with online access has access to an online dictionary. My intelligence level is irrelevant in regards to the definition of these words.

Sounds like a gay thing, "Take me, Jesus, take me now.", "Fill me with Thy love and power"
"Let Thy cum fall on me."
AWAY WITH YOU VILE DEMON SPIRITS!

AS IT IS WRITTEN....THE INFALLIBLE WORD
OF THE ALMIGHTY LIVING GOD COMMANDS YOU
THROUGH THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES
THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, COMPELS YOU
Jesus was gay as well.

He only hung around with guys.

He wore a dress.

He only banged a woman once. Once means he didn't like it.

The only woman he could get was a pro.

He rode a donkey, which in those days were reserved for women and slaves, and we know he wasn't a slave.

He turned water into wine, not beer or whiskey.

He's always depicted as effeminate and buff.

This poster works very hard to offend Christians. He doesn't offend me. His noise is like 10 year olds armpit farting.

He might ask himself why he works so hard to offend Christians but that much self-reflection is dangerous to these types.

Sounds like a gay thing, "Take me, Jesus, take me now.", "Fill me with Thy love and power"
"Let Thy cum fall on me."
AWAY WITH YOU VILE DEMON SPIRITS!

AS IT IS WRITTEN....THE INFALLIBLE WORD
OF THE ALMIGHTY LIVING GOD COMMANDS YOU
THROUGH THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES
THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, COMPELS YOU
Jesus was gay as well.

He only hung around with guys.

He wore a dress.

He only banged a woman once. Once means he didn't like it.

The only woman he could get was a pro.

He rode a donkey, which in those days were reserved for women and slaves, and we know he wasn't a slave.

He turned water into wine, not beer or whiskey.

He's always depicted as effeminate and buff.

This poster works very hard to offend Christians. He doesn't offend me. His noise is like 10 year olds armpit farting.

He might ask himself why he works so hard to offend Christians but that much self-reflection is dangerous to these types.
I'm just saying that it's quite likely that Jesus was gay. This somehow offends you, why?

That you're Polish?
No. That the OP is.

Ergo, OP is polish.

I don't have to explain the definition of surrender or all. Everybody with online access has access to an online dictionary. My intelligence level is irrelevant in regards to the definition of these words.
You are running scared now.

Do you recall at the very beginning of the Bible the part of the fall of man? Were you ever taught that man is fallen and effectively rebels in that church you allegedly attended?

Only a dipshit would relate surrender of possessions instead of surrender your pride to God.

I say dipshit because only dipshits pretend to be something they are not to try to harm others.

That you're Polish?
No. That the OP is.

Ergo, OP is polish.

Do you recall at the very beginning of the Bible the part of the fall of man? Were you ever taught that man is fallen and effectively rebels in that church you allegedly attended?
So the bible isn't allegorical?

That you're Polish?
No. That the OP is.

Ergo, OP is polish.

So the bible isn't allegorical?
Just the allegorical parts, dummy.

Only as fast as I can. I am absolutely terrified.
Exactly. You’re trapped.

If you believe surrender all is about possessions. That’s pretty stupid.

I am fully embarrassed at the limitation of my proper use of linguistics. Those dictionaries get me all bumfuzzled and hingypinned.

If only I knew the meaning of surrender and the meaning of all then I would not have to be so terrified at your superior capacity to define words.

The funny thing is that I never offered a meaning of surrender or all. Check my notes.

Only as fast as I can. I am absolutely terrified.
Exactly. You’re trapped.

If you believe surrender all is about possessions. That’s pretty stupid.

I am fully embarrassed at the limitation of my proper use of linguistics. Those dictionaries get me all bumfuzzled and hingypinned.

If only I knew the meaning of surrender and the meaning of all then I would not have to be so terrified at your superior capacity to define words.

The funny thing is that I never offered a meaning of surrender or all. Check my notes.
If you were actually a Christian, you’d know what is meant by the song surrender all.

But you aren’t, so you make ridiculous arguments that are easily defeated.

But but dictionary. :rofl:

Forum List

Back