I Sure Wish There Were More Smokers...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
It is more than passable interesting how the media has decided to treat smoking as more harmful to society than single motherhood. Which cost more in dollars? ($92 billion vs. $112 billion). Which is correlated with criminality and various social disorders?

How many college graduates are single mothers by choice?

Please follow this link to read an informative article on the subject (Secondhand Children):

Welcome to AnnCoulter.com

It is more than passable interesting how the media has decided to treat smoking as more harmful to society than single motherhood. Which cost more in dollars? ($92 billion vs. $112 billion). Which is correlated with criminality and various social disorders?

Please follow this link to read an informative article on the subject (Secondhand Children):

I was going to say anything else you'd like to add Ann Coulter but then I realized you're parroting her talking points.

Pathetic witch. Both of you.

I was going to say anything else you'd like to add Ann Coulter but then I realized you're parroting her talking points.

Pathetic witch. Both of you.

Another dodge from one unequipped to come to the table with an intelligent response. Since you have not disputed any of the points, I'll assume you've been rightly whipped again.

Most of the single mothers on this forum are conservative, I believe. According to Ann Coulter they are raising rapists.

What a stupid hateful thing she is.

Another dodge from one unequipped to come to the table with an intelligent response. Since you have not disputed any of the points, I'll assume you've been rightly whipped again.

Ann Coulter is one of the most extremist right wingers there is. Give me a unbiased source.

Until then, all you state is BULLSHIT.

Way to set that Christian example again, Robert! :eusa_clap:

Valerie, go back to the hole in which you came. Honestly, you add nothing to the conversation but what you believe to be witty insults.

Ann Coulter is one of the most extremist right wingers there is. Give me a unbiased source.

Until then, all you state is BULLSHIT.

That's the way, boy. Keep running. Might I suggest your most becoming defense would be to throw yourself on the floor and pound your widdle fists.

Again, you have not disputed ANY of Coulter's points. Two for the good guys.

:eusa_naughty: Such a hater.

:lol: Hater? No

She is BAT SHIT CRAZY. I don't know what the fuck you don't understand about that.

[youtube]2wnPHFSdrME[/youtube]

[youtube]ADw76swAwZE[/youtube]

[youtube]Vg7IhR0ccgo[/youtube]

[youtube]nveiuLxc9Eo[/youtube]

Again, I hold no respect for her; especially since she knows what she is saying is wrong.

Then again PoliticalChic, AGREE WITH ANN! That way, YOU lose your RIGHT TO VOTE.

It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950—except Goldwater in '64—the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted

Single motherhood, by contrast, directly harms children, occurs at a rate of about 1.5 million a year and has a causal relationship to criminal behavior, substance abuse, juvenile delinquency, sexual victimization and almost every other social disorder.
This is such incredible bullshit that I can't believe anyone takes this person seriously. Why is she such a hater? Now she's trying to alienate millions of mothers with a stupid lie. If I were a single mother I'd punch her in the face.

Most of the single mothers on this forum are conservative, I believe. According to Ann Coulter they are raising rapists.

What a stupid hateful thing she is.

As a gesture of friendship, I extend my hand to you with a suggestion for a more appropriate avatar, combining both your name and the upcoming holiday.

RavioliHeart.jpg

Neither of the sentences that you posted respond to Coulter's points. Can I assume, then, that you whole-HEARTEDLY agree?

How about you prove her assertion that there is a causal relationship with single-mothered children and the crimes and social disorders she attributes to them?

Last edited by a moderator:
How about you prove her assertion that there is a causal relationship with single-mothered children and the crimes and social disorders she attributes to them?

She can't unless she makes bigger leaps of faith then people who believe other certain things.

:eusa_naughty: Such a hater.

:lol: Hater? No

She is BAT SHIT CRAZY. I don't know what the fuck you don't understand about that.

[youtube]2wnPHFSdrME[/youtube]

[youtube]ADw76swAwZE[/youtube]

[youtube]Vg7IhR0ccgo[/youtube]

[youtube]nveiuLxc9Eo[/youtube]

Again, I hold no respect for her; especially since she knows what she is saying is wrong.

Then again PoliticalChic, AGREE WITH ANN! That way, YOU lose your RIGHT TO VOTE.

It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950—except Goldwater in '64—the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted

Since I am such good mood, I'm going to help you out ( as in "which way did you come in?")
But seriously, here is a tutorial in Debating 101: try to respond to the point your opponent has made.

Your errors are two-fold:
1) ad hominem "An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the source making the argument or claim."
2) your techniques are commensurate with your abilties.

I've never read anything by Ann Coulter. All I know about her is secondhand stuff on message boards and what I vaguely remember from an appearance she made maybe 12 years ago on Politically Incorrect and all I remember of that is her hair and that Bill maher was hysterically funny. I wass thinking of reading this stuff Pol Chic linked to since I like Chic's sense of humor and sometimes agree with her. Then I read those excerpts. I'm kinda thinking Ann Coulter ahould be smoked, not killed but just put in a meat smoker and smoked till she's a piece of fine shoe leather. Then maybe she can try walking in the shoes of some single mothers. I doubt she'd last a day.

How about you put your dinero where you put your dinner?

If I give the studies that prove the assertions, how about you agree to use the new avatar, which you so richly deserve?

Last edited:
Since I am such good mood, I'm going to help you out ( as in "which way did you come in?")
But seriously, here is a tutorial in Debating 101: try to respond to the point your opponent has made.

Your errors are two-fold:
1) ad hominem "An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the source making the argument or claim."
2) your techniques are commensurate with your abilties.

Isn't this the same stuff you condemned HelloDolly for? :rofl:

I asked you to give me a unbiased source that's not Ann, you've failed to do so in other words your points are all bullshit.

Does Ann Coulter believe in tax deductions for the dependant children of the rich?

Three days afrer 9/11, Ann wrote this in her column:

Airports scrupulously apply the same laughably ineffective airport harassment to Suzy Chapstick as to Muslim hijackers. It is preposterous to assume every passenger is a potential crazed homicidal maniac. We know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now.

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war

Sorry, but that right there takes away any credibility she ever had.

Forum List

Back