I stand with our President on this issue

Bfgrn

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2009
You stand with Barry Obolshevik on damned near every issue, Jethro....Slavish disciples are like that.

WTF else is new? :rolleyes:

So F'n True!! :clap2:

Did you listen to Barry's 4 minute mini stump speech? It was the same tripe we've been asked to swallow for 2 years "I will stand for you. Hope. Change. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.". Gotta give Barry credit, he really BELIEVES we are all total idiots.

You stand with Barry Obolshevik on damned near every issue, Jethro....Slavish disciples are like that.

Keep rolling your eyes asshole...that's ALL you do. You forward no ideas, you refuse to put your own beliefs forward for anyone to debate. You sit on the sidelines and offer your cynical critiques...

You are a spectator of life. Hamilton said "Real firmness is good for anything; strut is good for nothing."

Why don't you buy some judges cards like they use in Olympic diving?

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing.
Oscar Wilde

Did you listen to Barry's 4 minute mini stump speech? It was the same tripe we've been asked to swallow for 2 years "I will stand for you. Hope. Change. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.". Gotta give Barry credit, he really BELIEVES we are all total idiots.

Everyone's gotta believe in something.

Weekly Address: President Obama Addresses This Week's Supreme Court Decision | The White House

"Harry Truman once said, 'There are 14 or 15 million Americans who have the resources to have representatives in Washington to protect their interests, and that the interests of the great mass of the other people - the 150 or 160 million - is the responsibility of the president of the United States, and I propose to fulfill it.'"
President John F. Kennedy

President Kennedy and president Truman did fight for ideals that I hold dear. the Big 0 fights for things that I oppose. Does this mean that he's choosing to not be MY president?

I kind of thought that the prez ought to be Executive. You know, control the spending within budget, guide the direction within the guidelines set forth by fiscal prudence and moderate the discussion to include all.

Instead, he promotes spending like a pimp with three days to live, mortgages the future of the country for a short term political victory and completely shuts off half of the country's voices.

Chicago politics gone wild. Maybe we could sell videos to balance the budget.

Weekly Address: President Obama Addresses This Week's Supreme Court Decision | The White House

"Harry Truman once said, 'There are 14 or 15 million Americans who have the resources to have representatives in Washington to protect their interests, and that the interests of the great mass of the other people - the 150 or 160 million - is the responsibility of the president of the United States, and I propose to fulfill it.'"

I think you would stand with 0bama if he made the worship of Baal the state religion, and made himself the high priest of pushing babies down the chute.

I think you would stand with 0bama if he made the worship of Baal the state religion, and made himself the high priest of pushing babies down the chute.

It's easy to slander Baruch Menachem, but it's not based in truth. I don't defend Obama very often. I voted for him, I agree with his ideas and priorities, but it isn't far enough along to say he will be able to deliver on those ideas and priorities.

And.... I stand with Baruch on this response.

Stand? Got up off your knees after servicing Gunny?

Stop behaving like a jealous girl. Gunny will never let you service him.... get over it.

I have no desire for Gunny, I'm not a slut that propositions strangers.

There are a lot of things that you are not, bfgrn.... you're not smart, you're not funny, you're not interesting, you're not honest, you're not capable of independent thought.... these are a few of the things you aren't.

You are one humorless mofo, boy.

He's right !

Stop behaving like a jealous girl. Gunny will never let you service him.... get over it.

There are a lot of things that you are not, bfgrn.... you're not smart, you're not funny, you're not interesting, you're not honest, you're not capable of independent thought.... these are a few of the things you aren't.

Well Cali girl a.k.a. Monica Lewinsky, all those claims may be true, but I consistently outsmart you, so where does that leave you...on your knees as usual?

One mans ceiling is another mans floor
Paul Simon

Let me get this straight, this clown, who used 730,000,000 dollars of special interest money(George Soros) to buy the Presidency, has a problem with other special interest supporters spending their money to help who they want to be elected to office........ does the community organizer know the definition of hypocrisy?:razz:

Well Cali girl a.k.a. Monica Lewinsky, all those claims may be true, but I consistently outsmart you, so where does that leave you...on your knees as usual?

One mans ceiling is another mans floor
Paul Simon

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok. If that's what you need to get you through the day.... you have at it.... :lol::lol:

You need to learn the meaning of the word 'humor'. I insult you on your 'intellect' (or the lack of it)... and you get personal and spiteful, which is pretty fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back