I stand with our President on this issue

There are a lot of things that you are not, bfgrn.... you're not smart, you're not funny, you're not interesting, you're not honest, you're not capable of independent thought.... these are a few of the things you aren't.

You are one humorless mofo, boy.

Well Cali girl a.k.a. Monica Lewinsky, all those claims may be true, but I consistently outsmart you, so where does that leave you...on your knees as usual?

One mans ceiling is another mans floor
Paul Simon

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok. If that's what you need to get you through the day.... you have at it.... :lol::lol:

You need to learn the meaning of the word 'humor'. I insult you on your 'intellect' (or the lack of it)... and you get personal and spiteful, which is pretty fucking stupid.

Oh, so satire, is what you were attempting? You need to work on your tone.

'Personal and spiteful' would be acting mean, 'stupid' is an inappropriate adjective...

You say you're a writer, I'm just trying to help ...

LOL

How can you stand with Obama when you're always bending over for him?

LOL

Go find another Krugman article, I can use the laugh.

Well Cali girl a.k.a. Monica Lewinsky, all those claims may be true, but I consistently outsmart you, so where does that leave you...on your knees as usual?

Paul Simon

Ok. If that's what you need to get you through the day.... you have at it.... :lol::lol:

You need to learn the meaning of the word 'humor'. I insult you on your 'intellect' (or the lack of it)... and you get personal and spiteful, which is pretty fucking stupid.

Oh, so satire, is what you were attempting? You need to work on your tone.

'Personal and spiteful' would be acting mean, 'stupid' is an inappropriate adjective...

You say you're a writer, I'm just trying to help ...

On the day I need your help, I'll call you. Don't hold your breath. Fucking idiot.

You stand with Barry Obolshevik on damned near every issue, Jethro....Slavish disciples are like that.

WTF else is new? :rolleyes:

So F'n True!! :clap2:

Did you listen to Barry's 4 minute mini stump speech? It was the same tripe we've been asked to swallow for 2 years "I will stand for you. Hope. Change. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.". Gotta give Barry credit, he really BELIEVES we are all total idiots.
He's right !

was that you in the front of the idiot line doucher?....

I have no desire for Gunny, I'm not a slut that propositions strangers.

There are a lot of things that you are not, bfgrn.... you're not smart, you're not funny, you're not interesting, you're not honest, you're not capable of independent thought.... these are a few of the things you aren't.

Paul Simon

"Bfgrn is my secret lover"...Robert Kennedy Jr.

Paul Simon

he is a far leftist Cali....no humor there....you should see this meatball when someone jokes about his gods....the Kennedy's....just talk about them in a negative way....hold on to your head....

Forum List

Back