The People Reject Right Wing Court Decision.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
The Prop. 8trial will be televised/youtubed!

vodpod link...

or...

youtube...you decide...not some fucking right wing activist judges. :eusa_whistle:
[youtube]RQRi2Tp8OjA[/youtube]

we all know about the bogus arguments against the video being done. here area few facts:
The federal judiciary had a policy of barring broadcast coverage of all trial courts. But last month, the independent-minded U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals announced it would experiment with a "limited use" of cameras in its trial courts. For several years, the 9th Circuit has permitted TV coverage when it hears some high-profile appeals.

Are people still going on with Prop 8?

Damn..

When will people realize it was Proposed and Voted for, The Result: Prop 8 Passed.

Freedom at its finest.

Are people still going on with Prop 8?

Damn..

When will people realize it was Proposed and Voted for, The Result: Prop 8 Passed.

Freedom at its finest.

The case in in the courts. The courts had already granted rights to be married. The voters who were misinformed by hateful little pricks like you, were wrong...they voted to strip away a legal right from a select group of people.

That is NOT freedom. That is tyrrany of the majority.

It will be interesting to see and hear what the Prop. 8 people have to say under oath. Then when this gets to the SCOTUS...we will see.
:eusa_whistle:

You call this Tyranny? Oh please.. You don't know the meaning of Tyranny.

I guess it's also Tyranny that We have to accept Gay Marriage right?

You Liberals always want it your way.. No matter what. This is called Freedom, want to know why? Because the people Voted for it, not the Government, the People.

Last edited:
Come out Tom! Come out!
You call this Tyranny? Oh please.. You don't know the meaning of Tyranny.

I guess it's also Tyranny that We have to accept Gay Marriage right?

You Liberals always want it your way.. No matter what. This is called Freedom, want to know why? Because the people Voted for it, not the Government, the People.
Come out Tom Clancy and stop hiding your Stupid Fucking Ignotant Bigotry behind 'the people' willya?

Ted Olson took this case on to expose the lie(s)

What's next, calling thr lawyer who argued for W Bush in Bus v Gore, liberal acyivist,

LOL
Stop hiding. Come out Tom Clanxy.

Forum List

Back