‘I sleep well at night,’ says skier Lindsey Vonn as she answers hate tweets

Is anyone even watching the Olympics? It's become as phony an event as any other in the global pantheon of circus distractions.
Yeah so we should just ignore the threats to her..

What do we do about all the threats against Trump? Oh yeah . . . . . . . nothing.

Trump and his entire family have 24/7 secret service protection, I would not call that nothing.

Then how about all the death threats Republican members of Congress recieve? A few of them were even gunned down by some snowflake. What did we do about it?

Last edited:
I would recommend the right not stoop to Vonn's level, she brought politics into it but we don't have to stoop to her level.

The thing is, lots of good people on the Right are done being reactive and retaliatory to actions from the Left. For too long we’ve let them dictate the pace...we’ve sat on our hands and waited for the guy next to us to do something or say something on our behalf while the filthy fucks on the Left spend day and night running their fucking mouths.
I’m done with that passive minded bullshit...I’m all up in the filthy face of the Left and usually throwing the first punch. Scared Beaver Cleaver types will say...”BUT, BUT, BUT....you’re just stooping to their level” and I say “Fuckin right I am, you’re welcome to stand their and watch from the sidelines, like you’ve been doing, while I man up and take action.”

`
"Lindsey Vonn had barely finished her first race at PyeongChang 2018 when the online abuse resumed.

One of the most successful female ski racers of all time, Vonn had received comments in December from some people saying they hoped she’d break her neck after she told CNN in an interview she wouldn’t visit the White House should she win a medal at the Winter Olympics.

“Well I hope to represent the people of the United States, not the president,” the 33-year-old American had told CNN’s Alpine Edge late last year. What is it you douchebags alway say? . . . . . . oh yeah, speech has consequences.

Having missed out on the podium after making a costly mistake on the last turn of Saturday’s women’s super-G competition, Vonn once again found herself on the receiving end of a stream of negative comments, with some even wishing her physical harm." - Source
`
"If you stand up for what you do believe, be prepared to be shot down" - These kinds of uncivil, cruel and hateful subhuman actions are obviously the work of a single group of people. Sigh. Politics has become dangerous since the rise of trump.
`

It is amazing that people would root against their own country just because someone has different political views than them. The perfect example of people putting party before country.
You mean like the way Vonn refused to visit the White House?

No, not really the same thing at all. Refusing an invitation from the White House is not rooting against your country.
Attacking Lindsey Vonn on Twitter or Facebook is also not attacking your country.

`
"Lindsey Vonn had barely finished her first race at PyeongChang 2018 when the online abuse resumed.

One of the most successful female ski racers of all time, Vonn had received comments in December from some people saying they hoped she’d break her neck after she told CNN in an interview she wouldn’t visit the White House should she win a medal at the Winter Olympics.

“Well I hope to represent the people of the United States, not the president,” the 33-year-old American had told CNN’s Alpine Edge late last year. What is it you douchebags alway say? . . . . . . oh yeah, speech has consequences.

Having missed out on the podium after making a costly mistake on the last turn of Saturday’s women’s super-G competition, Vonn once again found herself on the receiving end of a stream of negative comments, with some even wishing her physical harm." - Source
`
"If you stand up for what you do believe, be prepared to be shot down" - These kinds of uncivil, cruel and hateful subhuman actions are obviously the work of a single group of people. Sigh. Politics has become dangerous since the rise of trump.
`

It is amazing that people would root against their own country just because someone has different political views than them. The perfect example of people putting party before country.
You mean like the way Vonn refused to visit the White House?

No, not really the same thing at all. Refusing an invitation from the White House is not rooting against your country.
Attacking Lindsey Vonn on Twitter or Facebook is also not attacking your country.

That's where the rooting against an American athlete in the Olympics because you don't agree with her politics comes in.

I would recommend the right not stoop to Vonn's level, she brought politics into it but we don't have to stoop to her level.

The thing is, lots of good people on the Right are done being reactive and retaliatory to actions from the Left. For too long we’ve let them dictate the pace...we’ve sat on our hands and waited for the guy next to us to do something or say something on our behalf while the filthy fucks on the Left spend day and night running their fucking mouths.
I’m done with that passive minded bullshit...I’m all up in the filthy face of the Left and usually throwing the first punch. Scared Beaver Cleaver types will say...”BUT, BUT, BUT....you’re just stooping to their level” and I say “Fuckin right I am, you’re welcome to stand their and watch from the sidelines, like you’ve been doing, while I man up and take action.”

Learn to pick your battles, I'm fine with punching liberal filth in the mouth when the outcome is to our advantage, not every opportunity will be.

Is anyone even watching the Olympics? It's become as phony an event as any other in the global pantheon of circus distractions.

What do we do about all the threats against Trump? Oh yeah . . . . . . . nothing.

Trump and his entire family have 24/7 secret service protection, I would not call that nothing.

Then how about all the death threats Republican members of Congress recieve? A few of them were even gunned down by some snowflake. What did we do about it?

Repubs are not the only ones that receive death threats, it happens to both sides. As for the gunman, he was killed, not sure what more you want to do about it. Should we dig up his body so you can go kick it a few times?

Learn to pick your battles, I'm fine with punching liberal filth in the mouth when the outcome is to our advantage, not every opportunity will be.

NO, NO, NO....that “beat them intellect” bullshit doesn’t work. Look around bud.

`

“Well I hope to represent the people of the United States, not the president,” the 33-year-old American had told CNN’s Alpine Edge late last year.

`
`

Don't you remember some on the Right cheering against the U.S. when Chicago was bidding for a games?

Vonn was cheering when Rs were being gunned down.

Link please

Link please

I dont need a link. Ive seen enough radical progressives who were cheering that shooting against Rs. Shes in the same camp.

Link please

I dont need a link. Ive seen enough radical progressives who were cheering that shooting against Rs. Shes in the same camp.

That's a very creative way of saying you're lying.

Link please

So, in other words you lied through your teeth.

Thanks for the admission!

`

“Well I hope to represent the people of the United States, not the president,” the 33-year-old American had told CNN’s Alpine Edge late last year.

`
`

Tell it to the Congressional republican baseball team.
They were shot...shot at by a crazy...those calling in death threats are cowardly crazies too.

Link please

it was really not that creative.

`

`
`
you're selectively missing a shitload of history.

Link please

it was really not that creative.

Are you calling me a liar? :badgrin:

`

`
`

Tell it to the Congressional republican baseball team.
They were shot...shot at by a crazy...those calling in death threats are cowardly crazies too.

Sort of a difference between making a phone call and actually shooting people. Just saying.

Forum List

Back