‘I sleep well at night,’ says skier Lindsey Vonn as she answers hate tweets

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
"Lindsey Vonn had barely finished her first race at PyeongChang 2018 when the online abuse resumed.

One of the most successful female ski racers of all time, Vonn had received comments in December from some people saying they hoped she’d break her neck after she told CNN in an interview she wouldn’t visit the White House should she win a medal at the Winter Olympics.

“Well I hope to represent the people of the United States, not the president,” the 33-year-old American had told CNN’s Alpine Edge late last year.

Having missed out on the podium after making a costly mistake on the last turn of Saturday’s women’s super-G competition, Vonn once again found herself on the receiving end of a stream of negative comments, with some even wishing her physical harm." - Source
`
"If you stand up for what you do believe, be prepared to be shot down" - These kinds of uncivil, cruel and hateful subhuman actions are obviously the work of a single group of people. Sigh. Politics has become dangerous since the rise of trump.
`

Is anyone even watching the Olympics? It's become as phony an event as any other in the global pantheon of circus distractions.

Is anyone even watching the Olympics? It's become as phony an event as any other in the global pantheon of circus distractions.

I have watched a ton of it, I love the olympics. I will not let stupid partisanship stop me from enjoying the games. To see the face of a lowly "snowboarder" after she won the gold in the Super G, to see the joy of the lady from tiny little Liechtenstein after she carried on a family tradition and brought home a medal. Watching the local guy dominate the skeleton and an American put on a record breaking long program in skating.

All of those things are amazing to watch and I am saddened that people let petty politics get in the way.

`
"Lindsey Vonn had barely finished her first race at PyeongChang 2018 when the online abuse resumed.

One of the most successful female ski racers of all time, Vonn had received comments in December from some people saying they hoped she’d break her neck after she told CNN in an interview she wouldn’t visit the White House should she win a medal at the Winter Olympics.

“Well I hope to represent the people of the United States, not the president,” the 33-year-old American had told CNN’s Alpine Edge late last year.

Having missed out on the podium after making a costly mistake on the last turn of Saturday’s women’s super-G competition, Vonn once again found herself on the receiving end of a stream of negative comments, with some even wishing her physical harm." - Source
`
"If you stand up for what you do believe, be prepared to be shot down" - These kinds of uncivil, cruel and hateful subhuman actions are obviously the work of a single group of people. Sigh. Politics has become dangerous since the rise of trump.
`

It is amazing that people would root against their own country just because someone has different political views than them. The perfect example of people putting party before country.

`

`
`

Tell it to the Congressional republican baseball team.

`

`
`

What do the lefties always say? Oh yeah . . . . . . . . free speech has consequences.

`

`
`

It is amazing that people would root against their own country just because someone has different political views than them. The perfect example of people putting party before country.
You mean like the way Vonn refused to visit the White House?

Fuck that filthy Liberal whore....she gets what she deserves.
Until Hollyweird and all the other disgusting Lefties can learn to STFU good people will continue punching you bottom feeders square in the mouth. See how this all works?

I have watched a ton of it, I love the olympics. I will not let stupid partisanship stop me from enjoying the games. To see the face of a lowly "snowboarder" after she won the gold in the Super G, to see the joy of the lady from tiny little Liechtenstein after she carried on a family tradition and brought home a medal. Watching the local guy dominate the skeleton and an American put on a record breaking long program in skating.

All of those things are amazing to watch and I am saddened that people let petty politics get in the way.

Holy crap GG and I agree on something, I also love the Winter Olympics I stayed up late last night watching skeleton sledding and ski jumping.

`

`
`

You mean like the way Vonn refused to visit the White House?

No, not really the same thing at all. Refusing an invitation from the White House is not rooting against your country.

Fuck that filthy Liberal whore....she gets what she deserves.
Until Hollyweird and all the other disgusting Lefties can learn to STFU good people will continue punching you bottom feeders square in the mouth. See how this all works?
I now do from the pirahs of society..

`

`
`

It’s been like this for a long time. It hardly began a year ago

Forum List

Back