I simply dont get it.

A

Allanon

Folks, I am neither Republican or Democrat...unlike alot of people I dont fall on one side of the fence. I make decisions based on what I think is right , not based on what is good for the "Party". And one thing that is tops on my list when voting for a president is to make sure the guy I vote for is Intelligent. And I am sorry to say but based on that I really cant figure out why anyone would vote for Bush. I know you have heard this quote before but this is a classic and i mean classic example of why I would never vote for this guy.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we," "They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Now I mean come on...You all can say , Well he is just nervous in front of cameras..Wouldnt you be ?" Well yes I would be...but damnit I dont want my president consistently saying dumb things in front of the camera. And I do believe that that it is a sign of his intelligence. And yes because he is the president HE MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK WELL IN PUBLIC. And folks, this guy just cant do it. He constantly says stupid things like this. There are several books on it. I dont care about the war and the econonmy issues. From now on I just vote for whoever appears to be the smartest person. And that is John Kerry.

For the life of me I just cant fathom why anyone thinks this guy is a good president. And I am guy who was Pro Reagan, Pro George Bush Sr.. Pro Clinton , but I am soooooooooo ANTI Georgie Jr... His father has to be embarrassed about some of the quotes he has stapled under his name.

Whats funny is George will go down in History as the dumbest president we ever had. It will be part of his legacy...That and overthrowing a 3rd world country for no reason at all and making our list of allies very very thin.

Well the truth hurts dont it. That may go down as the dumbest reply in history.

Sir Evil said:
Very insteresting post for a guy that doesn't fall on either side of the fence!:rolleyes:

This may vey well go down in the USMB history as the dumbest first post!

I realize its hard to stick up for bush when you are confronted with some of the things that he says. You cant just go ahead and post links to defend him when someone posts quotes that came straight from the horses...i mean bushs mouth.

jimnyc said:
Allanon is former banned member "Ilovebush", and now banned as well.

:cry: Just when things were getting interesting...:smoke:

Didn't you ever learn to not judge a book by it's cover?
For someone who claims to be "non-partisan" you have an odd way of conveying that.............

PS: Is that Allanon as in Alcoholic's Anonymous?

Allanon said:
Folks, I am neither Republican or Democrat...unlike alot of people I dont fall on one side of the fence. I make decisions based on what I think is right , not based on what is good for the "Party". And one thing that is tops on my list when voting for a president is to make sure the guy I vote for is Intelligent. And I am sorry to say but based on that I really cant figure out why anyone would vote for Bush. I know you have heard this quote before but this is a classic and i mean classic example of why I would never vote for this guy.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we," "They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Now I mean come on...You all can say , Well he is just nervous in front of cameras..Wouldnt you be ?" Well yes I would be...but damnit I dont want my president consistently saying dumb things in front of the camera. And I do believe that that it is a sign of his intelligence. And yes because he is the president HE MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK WELL IN PUBLIC. And folks, this guy just cant do it. He constantly says stupid things like this. There are several books on it. I dont care about the war and the econonmy issues. From now on I just vote for whoever appears to be the smartest person. And that is John Kerry.

For the life of me I just cant fathom why anyone thinks this guy is a good president. And I am guy who was Pro Reagan, Pro George Bush Sr.. Pro Clinton , but I am soooooooooo ANTI Georgie Jr... His father has to be embarrassed about some of the quotes he has stapled under his name.

Whats funny is George will go down in History as the dumbest president we ever had. It will be part of his legacy...That and overthrowing a 3rd world country for no reason at all and making our list of allies very very thin.

I know this is an already banned liberal hack pretending to be moderate but i just wanted to say something.

First, how on earth someone can think saying "I voted before the 87 billion before i voted against it" is smart is beyond me. If John Kerry is so smart, where are his ideas? What are his positions? why isnt he winning? I mean if he is smart he ought to be able to whip Bush's butt if Bush is as stupid as this person claims. Kerry has had his gaffs.

Second, As we have stated before many times speaking ability doesnt equate to intelligence. If it did the Stephen Hawkins would be considered a moron to this person. Just because you can say something elequently, doesnt mean you have anything worth listening to. Problem is Kerry isnt elequent. He is a bore.

Third. How stupid does this guy think we are? How on earth can you support Reagan, Bush 41 and Clinton?? Hello Bush and Clinton ran against each other you cant have been pro both of them?!?! Not only that but Reagan Bush and Clinton all had opposing idealogies. How is it you can have such a lack of a core that you can vote for people with such different values. makes no sense.

Allanon is banned. Does it mean that it is for him a banishment ?
If yes, WHAT A PITY !!!

I don't see in his message insults, he was very polite.
He only said that Bush Jr is dumb and stupid. But lots of you think that Kerry is a coward and a dumb, so, it is not a good reason to banish people.
Allanon gives his opinion. his opinion is different from yours. So, he had courage to put his opinion here.

Why Allanon is banned ? because he thinks different things, and because he will vote for John Kerry ?
If all the persons who think different thigs of you would be banned to, boy ! what a sad board it ill be. IF there is no more debates, with opinion with arguments, and contrary opinion with arguments.....it will be really less interessant.

The diversity makes something rich. the diversity of thinking too.

So, his only crime was to say that Bush is dumb. How many times did you say that Jacques Chirac is stupid, dumb, coward, ugly, vicious... ?
Why don't you accept from others the things you are doing to people ?

You don't accept when people do some things. Even if you do this things against other people too. But when it is against you, here it is no more funny....

Isn't it a little too easy ?

You don't accept when Allanon insult GW B. Do you believe that I accept when you insult France ? It is the same thing, it is even worse for me - a country is more important than a person - .

So, be smart, be clever.
And allow people to say what they think, when it is polite and without insults.

padisha emperor said:
If yes, WHAT A PITY !!!

He only said that Bush Jr is dumb and stupid. But lots of you think that Kerry is a coward and a dumb, so, it is not a good reason to banish people.
Allanon gives his opinion. his opinion is different from yours. So, he had courage to put his opinion here.

Why Allanon is banned ? because he thinks different things, and because he will vote for John Kerry ?
If all the persons who think different thigs of you would be banned to, boy ! what a sad board it ill be. IF there is no more debates, with opinion with arguments, and contrary opinion with arguments.....it will be really less interessant.

So, his only crime was to say that Bush is dumb. How many times did you say that Jacques Chirac is stupid, dumb, coward, ugly, vicious... ?

You don't accept when people do some things. Even if you do this things against other people too. But when it is against you, here it is no more funny....

You don't accept when Allanon insult GW B. Do you believe that I accept when you insult France ? It is the same thing, it is even worse for me - a country is more important than a person - .

So, be smart, be clever.

You do not know what has gone before. You also should take a look at the rules:
Moderators will decide whether or not someone has broken the rules. These decisions will not be questioned by existing members. There will be no airing of grievances on the board, in ANY forum, about the way the board is ran. Any posts condemning moderator action will be deleted. Further posts on the subject will result in a ban. If a user has a concern about the board they are free to PM a moderator or administrator.

padisha emperor said:
If yes, WHAT A PITY !!!

So, be smart, be clever.

What part of my original reply didn't you understand? Allanon is former banned member "Ilovebush", and now banned as well.

This user now had at least 10 accounts banned that I am aware of.

I suggest you worry about yourself rather than questioning my decisions.

jimnyc said:
I suggest you worry about yourself rather than questioning my decisions.

Is that a threat?

Could us newbies, please be brought up to date as to why this guy was banned

just so that we don't break any rules, y'know?

Ali said:
Is that a threat?

Read the rules.

Ali said:
Is that a threat?

I'm not sure how you see a suggestion as a threat.

This user was banned many months ago for being a troll. Do a search on funk, Dafunkinator (any username with the 'funk' in it, there are at least 10). He keeps re-registering to continue his trolling ways. It's rather pathetic actually.

If you are concerned and don't want to break any rules, read the posted rules at the top of the board. It's really very simple.

I posted this kind of answer because I think that even if there were a lot of Kerry's opponents on this board, I thought that the liberty , including the liberty of thoughts, was one of your bigger principe. I is in the US declaration of 1776, isn't it ?

But I was wrong.........

When people say somehting who hurt Bush, he is punished...and what about those who say things hurting for France ?

padisha emperor said:
I posted this kind of answer because I think that even if there were a lot of Kerry's opponents on this board, I thought that the liberty , including the liberty of thoughts, was one of your bigger principe. I is in the US declaration of 1776, isn't it ?

But I was wrong.........

When people say somehting who hurt Bush, he is punished...and what about those who say things hurting for France ?

What are you talking about? Punished how?

edit--sorry didn't read --my fault--banning is NOT done for merely having an different opinion. Liberty does not mean people can do anything they want. We still are a country with rules and laws.

Forum List

Back