I simply dont get it.

Maybe I understood badly.
sorry

jimnyc explain to me.

So, he was not banned for his thoughtsd about Bush.

But nevermind,
When people say somehting who hurt Bush, he is punished, with bad reputation - not important - with insults.........and what about those who say things hurting for France ? for Europe ? for users of this board ?

padisha emperor said:
What is a troll ?

A troll is like that racist brute who closed Twin Towers message board with hi anti-Islamic slogans. I think he is mentally ill.

God help us all if he finds this board.

This is to clear thing up for that Padish Emperor dude !

As quoted by Jim..

jimnyc said:

I have also given negative points to conservatives who made foolish posts that didn't serve a purpose other than to incite flame wars.

In a nutshell, your reputation will be ultimately decided by your posting style as opposed to 'who you are'. Bullypulpit is the first to come to mind. He's been a diehard Bush hater from day one and yet somehow retains a positive reputation. Probably because he always cites a source to backup his claims and usually delivers his posts in an intelligent manner - whether you disagree with him or not.

I'm a dude ?
hoho

:D

You will undertsand , dear Sandy73, that it is more difficult for me to find links in english, because i'm french... and often, the automatic translators of Internet are bad and did lots of mistakes...so the links in french is not a good idea, because the english text will be not good.......

But I said that I don't care about the repuation...it is too much subjective...
example : liberal4now, the courageous guy for Jonh Kerry, has -3000 points...maybe more....

padisha emperor said:
Allanon is banned. Does it mean that it is for him a banishment ?
If yes, WHAT A PITY !!!

I don't see in his message insults, he was very polite.
He only said that Bush Jr is dumb and stupid. But lots of you think that Kerry is a coward and a dumb, so, it is not a good reason to banish people.
Allanon gives his opinion. his opinion is different from yours. So, he had courage to put his opinion here.

Why Allanon is banned ? because he thinks different things, and because he will vote for John Kerry ?
If all the persons who think different thigs of you would be banned to, boy ! what a sad board it ill be. IF there is no more debates, with opinion with arguments, and contrary opinion with arguments.....it will be really less interessant.

The diversity makes something rich. the diversity of thinking too.

So, his only crime was to say that Bush is dumb. How many times did you say that Jacques Chirac is stupid, dumb, coward, ugly, vicious... ?
Why don't you accept from others the things you are doing to people ?

You don't accept when people do some things. Even if you do this things against other people too. But when it is against you, here it is no more funny....

Isn't it a little too easy ?

You don't accept when Allanon insult GW B. Do you believe that I accept when you insult France ? It is the same thing, it is even worse for me - a country is more important than a person - .

So, be smart, be clever.
And allow people to say what they think, when it is polite and without insults.

Sigh think about it. If they banned every liberal that strolls onto the boards saying things we disagreed with, wouldnt you be gone by now? Think before you speak.

you forget the "I will be back"....

Don't worry, insein, Sir Evil and jimnyc explained to me the reason of the ban.

And I'm not a troll...

I don't worry for myself : I am polite, I say what I think, without insults.
But...if you mean that I should be worried for that...some of you should be to...

;)

If I may return the conversation to the original question...

What president do YOU think was our most intelligent...

Was it Kennedy, who told Berlin and the world, "I am a creme-filled doughnut!"

Or perhaps Clinton, who told the US, "I can spend your money better than you can," when asked why he wouldn't support cutting taxes even though there was a gov't surplus...how about when he said the now infamous..."It depends upon what the meaning of "is" is..." Yeah...that was brilliant...

I can list other presidents of the past who have said stupid things...but since your statement implied that you were not going to vote for Bush because of some of his stupid slip-ups while speaking...perhaps I'll just concentrate on Kerry....who you seem to be implying you will vote for because of his eloquence when compared to Bush...

"I actually did vote for the $87 billion, before I voted against it." --Sen. John Kerry, on voting against a military funding bill for U.S. troops in Iraq

"You bet we might have." --Sen. John Kerry, asked if he would have gone to war against Saddam Hussein if he refused to disarm

excellent idea ;)

Everybody say something stupid...

But Bush, more than the others....

I have a full book of his declarations with stupid things...
maybe 200 or 300.....

I think that we shouldn't wuote the stupid sentences of the politics.....because only with my book I would be able to do 50 new threads.

What president do YOU think was our most intelligent...

Was it Kennedy, who told Berlin and the world, "I am a creme-filled doughnut!"

Or perhaps Clinton, who told the US, "I can spend your money better than you can," when asked why he wouldn't support cutting taxes even though there was a gov't surplus...how about when he said the now infamous..."It depends upon what the meaning of "is" is..." Yeah...that was brilliant...

I can list other presidents of the past who have said stupid things...but since your statement implied that you were not going to vote for Bush because of some of his stupid slip-ups while speaking...perhaps I'll just concentrate on Kerry....who you seem to be implying you will vote for because of his eloquence when compared to Bush...

"I actually did vote for the $87 billion, before I voted against it." --Sen. John Kerry, on voting against a military funding bill for U.S. troops in Iraq

"You bet we might have." --Sen. John Kerry, asked if he would have gone to war against Saddam Hussein if he refused to disarm

"Who among us doesn't like NASCAR?" --Sen. John Kerry

I will stand up and struggle, as others have, to try to get that right balance between violence, and sex, and things.
- John Kerry - ABC News

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."

- John F. Kerry

"This president always makes decisions late after things have happened that could have been different had the president made a different decision earlier."

- John Kerry in Washington Post

I don't own an SUV,'' said Kerry, who supports increasing existing fuel economy standards to 36 miles per gallon by 2015 in order to reduce the nation's dependence on foreign oil supplies.

Kerry thought for a second when asked whether his wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, had a Suburban at their Ketchum, Idaho, home. Kerry said he owns and drives a Dodge 600 and recently bought a Chrysler 300M. He said his wife owns the Chevrolet SUV.

"The family has it. I don't have it,'' he said.
- John Kerry - Guardian Unlimited

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

- John F. Kerry

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."

- John F. Kerry

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

- John F. Kerry

"The future will be better tomorrow."

- John F. Kerry

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."

- John F. Kerry

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."

- John F. Kerry

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

- John F. Kerry

"Public speaking is very easy."

- John F. Kerry

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

- John F. Kerry

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."

- John F. Kerry

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

- John F. Kerry

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."

- John F. Kerry

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

- John F. Kerry

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."

- John F. Kerry

"I am for raising that minimum wage. But you have to do it a rate where you're not creating upheaval in the economy. But in many public places, we have living wages already being put in place. … So I am very much in favor of individual efforts—federal government and others—moving to help create the ability for people on the wage to be able to make it and do better. But within the private sector, I think we have to ratchet it up at a rate that is acceptable to the marketplace so we don't have an economic dislocation. But we have to start to get people able to earn more."

- John F. Kerry

---------------------------------------------------------

Wow...what a genius. I can see why you would vote for Kerry simply based on all of the intelligent things he has said... :laugh:

The bottom line is, Padisha Emperor...if you had cameras on you as often as these people do...during times of stress...or times when you're not ready to be filmed...during times when you have to make your 20th speech of the day, and its a speech that your writers handed to you five minutes earlier...YOU WOULD PROBABLY FLUB UP NOW AND THEN TOO!!!! The fact that you are willing to state you AREN'T VOTING for someone because of it is absolutely ludicrous...you probably shouldn't be voting at all...it is obvious that what you consider a reason to vote for someone is completely inane.

To look at the issue SERIOUSLY....

Bush said, "The terrorists never stop trying.....and neither do we." You know what? We all know what Bush meant to say...we all knew that he flubbed up and he didn't really mean that...

Kerry said, "I actually voted for the $87 billion before I voted against it.." You know why you should be scared, Padisha, about voting for this man??? BECAUSE HE MEANT THAT!!!! He seriously felt that the right thing to say at that moment was that he voted for the bill to fund our troops before he decided not to fund our troops...

Bush mixes stuff up alot...he isn't a good public speaker and he admits it...but at least his ridiculous statements are mix-ups...Kerry actually BELIEVES the tripe he spews!!!

padisha emperor said:
you forget the "I will be back"....

And I'm not a troll...

I don't worry for myself : I am polite, I say what I think, without insults.
But...if you mean that I should be worried for that...some of you should be to...

;)

I was merely stating that you were incorrect in saying that anyone that doesnt like GWB is banned. You obviously wouldnt have been able to post that had that been true would it. Plus these boards are run by Jim because they are his. He pays for them and he runs them how he sees fit. If he decided tommorrow for whatever reason that i was to be banned, i'd be banned. I cant do anything about it. Its his boards.

These forums are not public in the sense that they are protected by any laws. The law is Jim. Respect his authoriti.
cartman_cop.gif

you don't read my message, do you ?

which word in this sentence have you not understand ?

I didn't understand why he was banned. jimnyc and Sir Evil explained to me, very nicely. Now, I have understand.....
You explanation is late......

website about Bush...you can see, in light blue when you scroll down, an index of Bush's quotes

Bush's quotes
It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in
our air and water that are doing it."
- Governor George W. Bush

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

"They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you.
Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." —LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

"The senator has got to understand if he's going to have — he can't have it both ways. He can't take the high horse and then claim the low road." —George W. Bush, in Feb. 2000

"The woman who knew that I had dyslexia — I never interviewed her." —George W. Bush, in Sept. 2000, denying a magazine article's claim that he suffers from dyslexia

"The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case." —George W. Bush, in Jan. 2000

"It was just inebriating what Midland was all about then." —George W. Bush, reflecting in 1994 about growing up in Midland, Texas

"We cannot let terrorists and rogue nations hold this nation hostile or hold our allies hostile.'' —George W. Bush, in Aug. 2000

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?" —George W. Bush, in Jan. 2000

"I've got a record, a record that is conservative and a record that is compassionated." —George W. Bush, in March 2000

"I want to thank my friend, Sen. Bill Frist, for joining us today. … He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. (Laughter.) Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me."—Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein."—Washington, D.C., May 25, 2004

"This has been tough weeks in that country."—Washington, D.C., April 13, 2004 (Thanks to David Huddleston.)

"But the true strength of America is found in the hearts and souls of people like Travis, people who are willing to love their neighbor, just like they would like to love themselves." —George W. Bush, Springfield, Mo., Feb. 9, 2004

"In my judgment, when the United States says there will be serious consequences, and if there isn't serious consequences, it creates adverse consequences." —George W. Bush, Meet the Press, Feb. 8, 2004

"You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know, it'll take time to restore chaos and order — order out of chaos. But we will." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 13, 2003

I find it only on the 2 first website when I google "Bush+stupid sentences"...

Don't think I violate the board' rules : I only answer to Gem.

he posted quotes, I do.

Mr. P said:
He's playing you, folks..

No one is being played. Padisha, as he says, is polite, if very European. He is posting from Europe. Ali on the other hand, shares soil with Dillo.

Kathianne said:
No one is being played. Padisha, as he says, is polite, if very European. He is posting from Europe. Ali on the other hand, shares soil with Dillo.

Well 50% ain't bad. For a new guy.
:clap1:

Edit:Sorry for the error padisha emperor, you just seemed like a troll...I'm still not sure.
My apologies.

Kathianne said:

Bollox.

I'm in Paris. The moderators know my ip address and can confirm this.

Don't compare me to Dil(d)o, please, there's no insults allowed here.

Ali said:
Bollox.

I'm in Paris. The moderators know my ip address and can confirm this.

Don't compare me to Dil(d)o, please, there's no insults allowed here.
I am a moderator. I have your IP. The one I got it from was NOT in Europe.

Kathianne said:
I am a moderator. I have your IP. The one I got it from was NOT in Europe.

But I am in Europe, even if my IP is not.

Right?

Forum List

Back