I see no way that Obama gets impeached

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I see no way that Obama gets impeached. And by impeached, I don't mean like how the media is fond of saying Clinton was impeached. I'm talking about there being a vote and then there being enough votes that he is thrown out of office.

I doubt that there is even one democrat who would vote to impeach Obama. And I'm sure there's more than enough Republicans for sale on top of that. So, we are stuck with the most corrupt administration. Buckle up. It's going to be a wild ride.

He won't be impeached, he will be disgraced. That will be sufficient. Disgrace can just as easily shore a man of his power as much as impeachment. Not to mention this scandal may damage Democrat candidates in 2014 and 2016.

The only way ZERO gets impreached is if he decides to start telling the truth....

We know that's not likely!!!

He won't be impeached, he will be disgraced. That will be sufficient. Disgrace can just as easily shore a man of his power as much as impeachment. Not to mention this scandal may damage Democrat candidates in 2014 and 2016.

That's not consolation to me. Putting in a separate set of worms doesn't change anything. America will have to grow a backbone or continue its downward spiral.

The Pope is more likely to be impeached than Obama. Just conjuring up conspiracy theories won't push Obama out of office.

That's not consolation to me. Putting in a separate set of worms doesn't change anything. America will have to grow a backbone or continue its downward spiral.

America quite frankly lost it's backbone when it elected Obama to a second term in office. It has not the wits to see that he is behind or is a key player in four or five different scandals. This "If it doesn't affect me, I don't care" mentality people have is quite damaging to say the least. Backbone. We had it when Reagan was in office. Had.

Wingnut conspiracy theories helped re-elect President Obama. And...will likely be very helpful to Democrats in 2014 and 2016.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

I see no way that Obama gets impeached. And by impeached, I don't mean like how the media is fond of saying Clinton was impeached. I'm talking about there being a vote and then there being enough votes that he is thrown out of office.

I doubt that there is even one democrat who would vote to impeach Obama. And I'm sure there's more than enough Republicans for sale on top of that. So, we are stuck with the most corrupt administration. Buckle up. It's going to be a wild ride.

This doesn’t make any sense.

Impeachment (indictment) is impeachment, there’s only one kind. Clinton’s impeachment was the same as Andrew Johnson’s. Impeachment is not a ‘punishment,’ a president who is impeached cannot be compelled to leave office until after a conviction in the Senate.

If a given president has committed a crime that warrants impeachment, then that process should be allowed transpire regardless the partisan make up of Congress.

Obama won’t be impeached because there’s no evidence of a crime.

Clinton wasn’t convicted in the Senate because his impeachment and trial were motivated by partisan politics, not facts and evidence.

Slow news day in politics I see.

Wingnuts have guaranteed that Obama will never be impeached. Why? Because they have numbed the American people with their distortions, lies and conspiracy theories. Wingnuts, along with hate radio and TV, have "insulated" Obama!

Forum List

Back